24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Watched the official release this morning. Looks like Bowtech has another winner. This bow is based on the already existing Diamond Infinite Edge bow. But that's where the similarities end. The fuel has Bowtech's binary cam system which provides a solid back wall.

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Mass weight is 3.4#. ATA around 30-31". IBO speed 320fps. Draw length adjustment 18-30". Draw weight 14-70#.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
MSRP for bare bow is $449. RAK $499. This bow should make a great bow for a young archer. Or for someone looking for a capable back up or ground blind bow

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are some really nice options in that $500 range these days. I see no reason that they should be relegated as 'back ups' or 'kid bows' just because they are a good value. I shoot Hoyt's value bow, the Charger and find it to be a very high quality and accurate bow. I think many archers may be pleasantly surprised if they gave these bows an unbiased try.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Bet it tunes and shoots extremely well

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, easy to shoot bow. One thing about many of these value bows is that they are built on proven riser geometries. I know with Hoyt they still cast some of their value bows. It is very expensive to get set up and so they tend to use geometries that work and stick with them for a long time.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by centershot
There are some really nice options in that $500 range these days. I see no reason that they should be relegated as 'back ups' or 'kid bows' just because they are a good value. I shoot Hoyt's value bow, the Charger and find it to be a very high quality and accurate bow. I think many archers may be pleasantly surprised if they gave these bows an unbiased try.

I think they are talking kids bow because of the large DL and DW spand. Kids can grow with it. But it is good enough for most I bet.

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A 70#, 30" bow that IBOs at 320fps is no slouch. Some companies flagship bows fit that spec. This one is targeted at a larger group than some of its predecessors I believe

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I knew my son (he'll be 7 next month) fit this at the smallest/lightest setting I think I'd spring for it. Looks like a great bow to grow with. That said, I think he's still more in Infinite Edge category...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jarhead88
Originally Posted by centershot

I think they are talking kids bow because of the large DL and DW spand. Kids can grow with it. But it is good enough for most I bet.

I think a lot of guys think they need to spend $1000+ to have a good bow. Funny thing is they still tend to shoot about the same as they did with their $500 starter bow.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I got my 12 year old the Infinite Edge a couple of years ago and it is great. He has grown so the DL has moved 3-4 inches and his DW has gone up 15-20 pounds... great bow, he will love it.

I can't wait to take him hunting this Fall....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
722 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 88 invisible), 2,736 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,698
Posts18,399,950
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.