Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
you better be joking!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If it isn't a joke it's a sad commentary on values.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
smile !!

Sarcasm --but there are a buttload of people who really do think like that.
Live anywhere with big numbers of govt workers --they will do anything for a govt job.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
You guys need to lighten up ,my son worked hard in the military -got out and landed a great paying job with great benefits and a second retirement won't be far down the road --with one of these "agencies" you speak so lowly of .
Do you think I want to see him not succeed ,--sometimes we citizens just have to mind our own business and trust our government and their soldiers.
If these "agencies" were curtailed or defunded it would be tough on him with three kids/wife ,big house ,cars ,boat etc.etc..
Gov't has to keep growing in order to keep the economy strong so that large amounts of tax dollars can be paid to enable the govt to take care of us , and keep my son in the agency. He loves being able to serve this country by helping keep an eye on people who might try to undermine his employer . So lets just change the subject here !!

If his employer is feds, as in POTUS basically, I sure hope we get around to undermining pretty damn soon.
He can find otehr work.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys need to lighten up ,my son worked hard in the military -got out and landed a great paying job with great benefits and a second retirement won't be far down the road --with one of these "agencies" you speak so lowly of .
Do you think I want to see him not succeed ,--sometimes we citizens just have to mind our own business and trust our government and their soldiers.
If these "agencies" were curtailed or defunded it would be tough on him with three kids/wife ,big house ,cars ,boat etc.etc..
Gov't has to keep growing in order to keep the economy strong so that large amounts of tax dollars can be paid to enable the govt to take care of us , and keep my son in the agency. He loves being able to serve this country by helping keep an eye on people who might try to undermine his employer . So lets just change the subject here !!

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic you have just defined the mentality of the German Nazi and SS. The 4th Reich is alive and well.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
smile !!

Sarcasm --but there are a buttload of people who really do think like that.
Live anywhere with big numbers of govt workers --they will do anything for a govt job.

Phew! I should have read further. But you did define the mentality of the German Nazi.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

That's why I believe 9/11 was a staged event by the Feds to get the "right" legislation passed that could not pass without a catastrophic event. [/quote]

Really? crazy

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500

That's why I believe 9/11 was a staged event by the Feds to get the "right" legislation passed that could not pass without a catastrophic event.

Really? crazy

Gunner[/quote]

Oh it happened all right but did it happen the way they said it happened. I think not.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Okay.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

you say you are joking and i hope this is true if not, then this kind of reasoning will bring down a country in the long run

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The boys in the 3rd Reich knew how to take over a country. Just google "Enableing Act of 1933" and read all about it. It's frightening.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Different situation. The USA has had quite a surge in private gun sales.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (22kHornet, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 1,463 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,476
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.