24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bricktop you are dumber than your avatar would lead us to believe. Its obvious you are not and have never been title 2 owner.

A pox upon thee.
[Linked Image]

The NRA is far from perfect. The MF sold us out and I will not forget it. Most Americans have a short memory and prove it at the voting booth.

"The liberals preach tolerance and diversity until presented with an opinion other than their own."
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rdinak
Bricktop you are dumber than your avatar would lead us to believe. Its obvious you are not and have never been title 2 owner.

A pox upon thee.
[Linked Image]

The NRA is far from perfect. The MF sold us out and I will not forget it. Most Americans have a short memory and prove it at the voting booth.
Nope, I'm not wrong at all. I have several NFA items and am quite well-versed in the FOPA I referenced. Maybe it's you with a case of the dumbass. Dumbass.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Bricktop is back to his old ways. Didn't you get banned for this a while back and have to beg your way back on after you promised Rick you would play nice in the sand box? I, for 1, was glad to see you gone and sorry to see you back. Grow up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Bricktop is back to his old ways. Didn't you get banned for this a while back and have to beg your way back on after you promised Rick you would play nice in the sand box? I, for 1, was glad to see you gone and sorry to see you back. Grow up.
I saw a sale on Midol at Wal-Fart today. You should get some, whiner.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, gays have been very quiet and they are getting more and more laws passed in their favor. Better to not use something and have it than to use it and lose it.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Bricktop

FU, you would not say it to my face little man.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bricktop
FU, you would not say it to my face little man.
Don't need to, your old lady does it for me.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OK guys, name calling does nothing to help the cause. I recommend you take a strong dose of grow up.

The NRA is the best we have and dropping them because ONE board member made a poorly worded statement is not the way to stand on this issue. I did read a retraction from the NRA on this subject.

If anyone has a better place to spend out money to protect and fight for our rights than the NRA and SAF let me know and it will join that one too.

The NRA is a long way from perfect but it is by far the best and strongest show in town.

And, for the record, Bricktop is right on this one and he usually is. He just is somewhat caustic in some of his wording.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
This is the problem with gun control, to many border-line fence jumpers. I think all you concealed guys are a bunch of cowards and I am a shamed I supported y'all. I would like to open carry because it is my God given right! I am not flaunting my weapon like you little brain bastards think and don't really give a puck what anyone else thinks! I am 6'4" and ~285 don't like shoving a tiny gun in my jeans that I can't grip well and I dang sure ain't gonna stick between my azz checks like the rest of you broke back puckers do. I ain't gonna hide my crew-cab diesel truck because it doesn't get 30 mpg. TEXMAG!WTF!!!

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I am a busted and broken 65 year old who is down to 6'1" and 185. I carry all day every day IWB and it is a full sized 1911. Ain't no time gun in my belt. I carry open or concealed at home but most of the time concealed when I leave the farm.

If you think I am a coward the I recommend you come visit. Got the balls big mouth?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Sure do! PM your address to me. I ain't making no special trip to take a pistol away from an old Geezer and beat the snot out of you with it. But if I am in the neighborhood and you are more than an old shack of bones I would be happy too! Just remember coward you all are the ones that want to give away someone else's liberties and you don't even live in this state. So STFU!you are either pro gun or not! There are not any exceptions for nothing. If y'all want to hide your weapons in your panties and bra's in the great state of Washington so be it. Just stay out of our business. TEXMAG

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Funny, open carry is legal in OR and WA but not in all of TX.

Now even though you want to take away my handgun and beat me with it I am really on your side. I firmly believe you should have the right to carry open or concealed. The choice should be yours.

Obviously you do not believe in my right to have a shirt over my holster. Sounds like I am in favor of more gun rights for you and your are in favor of less for me and that makes me the bad guy? confused crazy

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like I am in favor of more gun rights for you and your are in favor of less for me and that makes me the bad guy?

That happens a lot. frown miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yep.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Yep, just what I thought you and your fence riding pal would finally chime in. Read my words carefully because I never said I wanted to limit any of your rights or anyone else's. I said ( kind of) because I was extremely pissed, was if you don't support the purposed open carry law in Texas you are a coward. Meaning you should support Pro Gun laws no matter what you think. Some folks where saying we are just flaunting or rubbing it in the demo-craps face. That's not it at all. I have a 629 that I purchased from Antlers with an 8.375" barrel I would like to carry, but I am not sticking it in my pants. Last time I did, all the Gals from WA and AR kept whistling at me (go figure).As for the Azz whipping it's still on. I am still waiting for your address, though I doubt I will ever receive that PM. TEXMAG "Life Member NRA"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
PM sent but for the record I will post it here too.

I am Scott Fairing
1463 W. Uncas RD
Port Townsend, WA 98368

Right now I am visiting family at:
488 NW 6th Ave #43
Canby, Or 97013

Cell Number is:
360-301-9301

Now are you going to come take my 1911 away and beat me with it?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I told you I wouldn't make a special trip, but if I ever make it out there I will stop by I promise. If you are in my neck of the woods come on by we can settle this for sure.

Christopher Grammer
2213 Kilkenny lane
Deer Park, TX 77536

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Dang there keyboard cowboy ease up and try not to be such an a$$hole; ScottF is one of the good guys around here, even if he does live in leftist NW.

...and he does have good points, too... which I am sure you'd grant if you'd take a breath and a midol.

Nothing good ever comes from making threats over the internet, and it makes ya look pretty stupid.

By the way... I think you should have the right to open carry also...

Last edited by efw; 07/22/14. Reason: Ps
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks for he kind words. We have this worked out by PM. I think Tex will work out to be a keeper too.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
659 members (1lessdog, 2500HD, 257 mag, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,108
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.