Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Yes Jeff, most of us, who didn't just fall off the turnip truck are well aware of that. Many of us are also well aware of the fact that civilians, like Glenn Zediker and company, are the ones who figured out how to make the AR dominate Hi-Power.

The fact still remains that Henry Ford didn't invent the automobile.... [/quote]

Zedicker, with his pathetic abuse of the English language, only mostly reported on what was going on, on the competitive line... There are many others out there, and they don't include me much, that actually started the AR off into the highpower game and make it a winner.....

Authors usually are like that though, they are a different breed of folks compared to those that get it done. And they have to be.

I can read about anyone but Glenn,(or any of the fulton armory kuleck stufff) I have 2 of his books and have never made it to the end of either one, since he has a degree in English that according to him, allows him to butcher the language much like stick. And think its cool.

Henry Ford did a great job with the assembly line. And managing a business.

But its common for the folks that do the grunt work, to never get the credit. I listened to an after action report on Saturday here.... it certainly applied some credit to a person, but also added a few that were not involved until they were shown the issue...

Not than any of this matters. The 77 has not changed other than cannelure and the military finally came up with a load that worked for them, as the civilians had done years before.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Robert White,

You asked for links to pictures.

http://www.ar15.com/ammo/project/Self_Defense_Ammo_FAQ/index.htm#OVERPENETRATION

This is from AR15.com.

Go straight to that or click on AR15 the top of their home page and AR 15 Ammo Forum FAQ's and that will take you to Ballistic Gelatin under choices for Defense.

All the photos you want of the 77 are included along with other cartridges' ballistic test photos.

Sorry. I forgot your request in the queries about the limited excerpts of Mr. Guthrie's article.

I trust that gives you the info you requested and more in fact. I's a long article so just keep scrolling as the info is scattered amongst pistol

tests, also. They are not the ballistic gelatin tests I have , but they should suffice.

Best

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,620
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.