Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
I think US airlines require female flight attendants to be at least 50 years old.

Maturity isn't necessarily bad. I recall a domestic flight, and one flight attendant who was clearly no longer young, but incredibly attractive, to me at least. Polynesian, cute face, long black hair, very graceful bod, and great personality.

Sure got my attention, and that's unusual for this geezer.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't have anything against older women, and I'm not far from that age range myself, but I can't recall a young attractive female flight attendant on a US airline in the past 20 or more years.

As far as attractive older flight attendants, the oil co's in AK have a pair of 737's they fly workers to the oil fields with. One of their attendants is a drop dead gorgeous tall blond, and I'm sure she's over 50 as she's been part of the flight crew for the 17 odd years I've been flying up there.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
#6...in the train...red dress....that cute little smirk of hers makes my propeller spin...

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well there is another little bit of fact, there are about 15% more women that men in the population of Russia and near that much in Ukraine. They sure are nice to look at and feminism has not ruined the majority of them yet. I myself at 59, am a bit to old to Marry, but if I was 20 years younger, Russia and Ukraine is were I would look for a wife.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
I think US airlines require female flight attendants to be at least 50 years old.
and make up a eye shadow wit a putty knife....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Well there is another little bit of fact, there are about 15% more women that men in the population of Russia and near that much in Ukraine. They sure are nice to look at and feminism has not ruined the majority of them yet. I myself at 59, am a bit to old to Marry, but if I was 20 years younger, Russia and Ukraine is were I would look for a wife.

Not to rain on anyone's parade but having known many couples where a guy marries an Eastern European bride, I'd venture to say 90% of the marriages end in divorce. And having mentioned that thought to a Russian Orthodox priest he said my estimate was pretty much spot on. A combination of a cultural differences and language barrier makes for most of those failures. That and I think most of those brides are the worst sort of gold diggers. That's not to say that all Eastern European women are gold diggers, but I think most of the sweet ones want to stay in their home land to be with their families, no matter what the hard ship.

The one thing I love about those women is you never have to guess what's on their mind as they have no pretenses. The one thing I hate about those women is whether you could care less what is on their mind, they will tell you as forcefully and unambiguously as possible.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well my family comes from that part of the world, and a lot of Russians and Ukrainians settled were I grew up and I see the faces of my youth. And the fact that they are direct makes it trait i look for since I am that way myself. I am too old now, and my bank account could never recover should it fail. So I live alone. At least I have my hunting and trout fishing till they decide to take that away too.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I recall, during the '60s that the CA-based airline, PSA, really had some fetching stews on board; most were probably 20-22 years old and very hot.. Always fun to fly PSA back then.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I've flown with Russian flight attendants and they were hot as a 2 dollar pistol!

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'd do them all . . .

IC B3

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by DocRocket
That's a refreshing change! Based on what I've seen over the past year or so, I suspect that the flight attendants hired by American Airlines are selected because of their physical unattractiveness.

Originally Posted by Steelhead
Or gayness

True, aint that something?

My last flight we had black fancy gay boy for a flight attendant. He was the one that did the pre flight seat belt and floatation device simulation.... thought I was going to barf.

very animated, very queer.

Something clever here.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There are hot women everywhere. All you gotta do is throw some makeup on 'em and put them in front of a camera.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's nice to see anorexia has gone global.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
That was pretty special.

I had no idea rock music still existed.

Excellent!

grin

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Glad you liked it.

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Do you want to pork them or get a drink and peanuts in a timely manner?

Anyone remember when they had to be nurses to be stews?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Do you want to pork them or get a drink and peanuts in a timely manner?

Um, does this have to be an either or answer? whistle

Please don't feed the trolls!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Never realized I was flying just to look at the gals.

I actually like the older ones now, they speak to you and with you. Like common folks. And remember you on a flight 2 weeks later etc...

The hot ones, well they won't do anything for me, got more than I can handle married. Never figured the point of getting all riled up for nothing.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (16penny, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 19 invisible), 1,394 guests, and 887 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,216
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.