-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What I want to know is why the cop was trespassing in the first place?
I don't get to jump my neighbors fence to look for a wounded deer that jumped the fence after i wounded it,until I obtain permission to be on his property. Yeh, I know it was a kid missing but the law is the same. Cops are just out of control. "We the po po, we do what we want cause we knows what's best for de public good."

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DINK
Originally Posted by bea175
It was Dink who probably shot the dog

Still the biggest blow hard on the campfire....

Can you tell us again how much money you put down on things until your "stock broker" sends you a check? ......laffin.

Dink

Actually I don't buy anything on a credit , i pay cash for everything .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
The wonderful benefit of threads such as these is they keep the handful of derelict sock-puppets like chirp,rover and lagina off the streets and contained.

These cop bashing threads are an indirect community service to those unfortunate enough to live near these loser's grandparents and parole officers.

You mean well I am sure, but seem to not be very bright. I support the officer entering the yard of the suspected child molester and shooting the stray dog just like you do.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by sherp

You mean well I am sure, but seem to not be very bright. I support the officer entering the yard of the suspected child molester and shooting the stray dog just like you do.
Yes, you and Isaac are quite close on many subjects. You and he are natural allies here at The Fire.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yes, you and Isaac are quite close on many subjects. You and he are natural allies here at The Fire.

Yes, but Isaac is merely an azzhole, Sheepdip is an azzhole and a window-licker.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

Yes, but Isaac is merely an azzhole, Sheepdip is an azzhole and a window-licker.

We are no different. All of the cop haters got him worked up beyond his capacity so he got tripped up and thinking I didn't support police without reservation just like he does.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by conrad101st
What I want to know is why the cop was trespassing in the first place?

Good question. At least you thought of it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

And when that happens Bluedreaux and Itp will light you up no matter what their fellow officers have done.

I wonder if anyone here might think that Pat might just be tired of all of the LEO bashing that goes on here at the Campfire? Ever think of that? Or is he not allowed to be fed up because he's a Peace Officer?
And I know that he's going to lose seconds of sleep because someone here,that's probably never shaken his hand,has lost respect for him.
Being a Cop is a crappy way to make a living in my opinion and those who do it ain't as perfect as some think they should be.
This story looks bad but we don't know all of the facts.
Shooting a dog in it's own backyard is bad and the cop that did it should probably be selling shoes but... We still don't have all of the facts and I can't blame Pat one single bit of being fed up with the constant bashing.
Now all of you sinless can carry on with your stone throwing.

Thanks Cuz, but it's ok. I enjoy poking the fools on the internet. In person, they are the types that smile in your face. It's good for all of us. They can feel big and I don't have to pretend they are relevant.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Rovering

3) Make it an act of felony animal cruelty for any LEO to kill or maim a dog unless an officer was actually bitten.

Amusing.

The officer would have to be maimed before he could act in self-defense.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No onehas accused Rovering of being overly intelligent

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12
No onehas accused Rovering of being overly intelligent

I bet no one ever f*cked up and called you Einstein.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell

And when that happens Bluedreaux and Itp will light you up no matter what their fellow officers have done.

I wonder if anyone here might think that Pat might just be tired of all of the LEO bashing that goes on here at the Campfire? Ever think of that? Or is he not allowed to be fed up because he's a Peace Officer?
And I know that he's going to lose seconds of sleep because someone here,that's probably never shaken his hand,has lost respect for him.
Being a Cop is a crappy way to make a living in my opinion and those who do it ain't as perfect as some think they should be.
This story looks bad but we don't know all of the facts.
Shooting a dog in it's own backyard is bad and the cop that did it should probably be selling shoes but... We still don't have all of the facts and I can't blame Pat one single bit of being fed up with the constant bashing.
Now all of you sinless can carry on with your stone throwing.

Thanks Cuz, but it's ok. I enjoy poking the fools on the internet. In person, they are the types that smile in your face. It's good for all of us. They can feel big and I don't have to pretend they are relevant.

Yep, the only people police think are relevant are other police officers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[q curtilage)

Really Hawk? I'm betting 90 plus % went to dictionary.com to look that one up... As for me, I had to look up "Duncan" doughnuts...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Are you bi-polar?

Nope. Why do you hate the officers in this incident?

Right out of the "How to Argue Like a Liberal" handbook

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Justice in this case would be for someone to kill the officer's pet while he was at work. Better yet just post his photo and personal information for everyone to see.

Hopefully he will live long enough to see senseless violence inflicted on someone he cares for and then in a brief moment of reflection see how it feels....

What would have happened if the home owner, hearing a gun shot in his back yard....shot back in self defense believing his life was jeopardy from a hostile invasion?

FTP

"The liberals preach tolerance and diversity until presented with an opinion other than their own."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rdinak
Justice in this case would be for someone to kill the officer's pet while he was at work. Better yet just post his photo and personal information for everyone to see.

Hopefully he will live long enough to see senseless violence inflicted on someone he cares for and then in a brief moment of reflection see how it feels....

What would have happened if the home owner, hearing a gun shot in his back yard....shot back in self defense believing his life was jeopardy from a hostile invasion?

FTP

So if the cop has a child you would be cool if he/she got hurt just so the cop can feel pain?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

FTP

Let's not expand the suffering to any animals or people not responsible.

The cop(s) that shot the dog deserve serious consequences, but directly harming their animals or family should never be an option. Any secondary harm to them from the responsible cop(s) being fired and jailed, as they should be, is the dog killers' doing not ours, just like with any criminal.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Don't You Dare Criticize Officers For Shooting Dogs, Whines SLC Top Cop

Perhaps feeling a bit besieged after dog owner Sean Kendall posted a video of his impassioned confrontation with Salt Lake City police after one of their fellow officers entered his yard and shot his dog, Geist, Police Chief Chris Burbank stepped in front of a camera�and acted pissy that anybody would dare criticize his officers.

"Evidence shows that the dog was extremely close, in fact within feet of the officer," he insisted, immediately after stating that he wouldn't insert himself into the review of the case.

Well, OK. Let's give him that one. After all, Officer Brett Olsen, the shooter in the incident, had barged into the dog's yard at the time, while searching for a missing child in the neighborhood. He hadn't sought permission, and he apparently made no effort to back out. But he was there.

Then Burbank went on to refer to Olsen as a "seasoned officer" and a "hero" of the Trolley Square mall shooting before getting pissy about the public's angry response to the shooting of Geist. He read infuriated letters suggesting that Olsen deserved the same as he'd inflicted on Geist, and then went on to berate the public at large.

"It is extremely disappointing. This police department has worked tirelessly to ensure that the process that exists within our city for people to protest, for people to bring forth issues, for people to address problems and concerns with the police department, that avenues exist that we can move together and resolve problems...

Individuals will be held accountable for their actions as they always are. Not held accountable to this ridiculousness."

He went on to demand, well, that people respect his officers' authoritah.

"I ask only one thing, and that is that this community continues to approach interactions with the police department in a respectful manner."

Maybe this world just isn't good enough for you and your officers, Chief Burbank.

Justice for Geist rallyJustice for GeistThe chief's resentment at public criticism didn't seem to to take with those outraged by Geist's shooting. Yesterday, organized by Justice for Geist, somewhere between hundreds and thousands of protesters rallied outside the Salt Lake City Police Department to demand that Olsen be fired.

The Salt Lake City council also, rather gently, urged the police department to work with the Humane Society and consider less-lethal means of dealing with family pets. Even implied criticism of that sort toward the state's enforcers is rare from politicians.

Burbank did get one thing right when he marveled, "after 23 years in law enforcement, I haven't seen this sort of public outcry when certain human beings have lost their lives."

Militarized, aggressive and abusive policing is not a new thing, and innocent humans are often the victims, not dogs. But maybe animals that can't speak for themselves more easily evoke sympathy than men, women, and children.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/06/29/dont-you-dare-criticize-officers-for-sho

[Linked Image]

Wow, they usually at least try to mask their arrogance and contempt for citizens during press conferences.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kroo88
Are you bi-polar?

Nope. Why do you hate the officers in this incident?

Right out of the "How to Argue Like a Liberal" handbook

Nope. Police officers are almost invariably conservative and they almost always use that question when someone who hates them pipes up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mac84

FTP

So if the cop has a child you would be cool if he/she got hurt just so the cop can feel pain?

Yep, only police officers should harm the families and pets of others since they can then pin the rap on their initial target.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (44automag, 5sdad, 673, 406_SBC, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 14 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 803 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,384
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.