Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

32nd Annual United Cerebral Palsy Golf & Tennis Outing Fund Raiser

Hello to one and all,
It's that time of the year again when I do all I can to help raise some $$$$ for a great cause.

Thank you for taking a moment to read this. Each year my brother Joel & I play in a golf outing to raise money for United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County, UCPN.
Please help us to raise money for UCPN August 7th, 2014 for the 32nd Annual UCPN Golf & Tennis Tournament.

This is a VERY worthwhile cause. My brother Joel first got involved with UCPN as a guest at this golf outing over 20 years ago and has since gotten me involved. Our Mom always said that if everyone would choose one good cause to dedicate themselves to the world, and the person working for that cause, would benefit. She was right (she usually was right about stuff but of course we never let her know it or we'd never hear the end of it).

Please take a moment & Click Here to get some information on this great cause.
Last year this golf outing raised close to $200,000.00 in 1 day. We now use this user friendly web site so folks can get involved and make donations on line rather than having to mail in checks or fax forms in. This should hopefully assist in topping last years record setting day of fund raising. If you are so inclined to participate please
click here to make a donation

All proceeds from this event will go directly to support the programs and services UCPN provide to the children and adults with disabilities they serve. Your participation helps continue to successfully carry out their mission of improving the lives of people with disabilities.

If you have any questions about the event, please email the United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County at mbroskyucpn.org
Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County is a registered 501(c)3 organization.

Thank you again for taking the time to read this, it is greatly appreciated.

Doug Paymer

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hi Guys:

This is a very worthy cause which I think we can all support. We have 50K-plus members and many times that in lurkers. If everyone just puts in a buck or two, or even $5, we could raise a heckuva lot of money for a very good cause.

C'mon guys. Let's throw something in the hat. I am in.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,176
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.