Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
How are you folks balancing the Horde of Illegals with your American/Christian upbringing..?

When I was a kid, I went on many church building trips to Mexico and I've seen some of the conditions that some of these people are trying to escape from. If I was in their shoes, I too would probably do everything possible to escape poverty and head for the land of Milk n Honey.

Also I was raised not to Hate(which is proving extremely difficult) and to do the "Christian thing" when the opportunity presents itself. The whole "be a servant" idea..

So that's on one side..

The other hemisphere of the brain is so PO'd, it's about ready to hemorrhage. I see Pelosi down on the border rolling out the welcome mat. I hear our President circumventing the law and issuing Presidential degrees. I see a bunch of Freeloaders just waiting to get on the American Welfare teat and make the Gringos pay for it.

Part of me wants to take a Louisville Slugger down to the border and start swinging at the politicians and finish on anything that's Brown and has an accent..

There's no way Dr. Jekyll could ever live with Mr. Hide..

I don't know how you folks on the border deal with it, it's tearing my mind apart..

How do you resolve the 2 and live with some sort of peace.?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DW,

Like you, my church took us down there to Mexico to help less fortunate folks there. They were good people, and those that came across to work did so and went back home. They worked on farms and ranches and went home around Christmas most years for a few months.

They would send their families the money they made. At $8-$10 a day, that's saying something. wink

Fast forward to about the mid 90's and you are seeing criminals, rapists, welfare rats, cartel, and God knows what come into our country illegally, and STAY. They bring their families, overload the healthcare system and hospitals, get free public education, and force US to hire teachers to teach them in Spanish.

They overload the welfare and foodstamp programs. They drive without insurance. And they vote for those that give them the most benefits without having to work for them.

I don't have a right brain-left brain issue.

The people that I helped and sympathized with are long gone, and we are left with the unwashed stink of what we have now...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The problem ballooned when holder had billboards signed trumpeting the 'dream act' from nicaragua, el salvador, honduras, guatemala, to mehico.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Seems the Bible has a verse or three about obeying the law.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Its not hate.

Its law. Civilized society is forwarded by law, which creates order.

Were not a free for all.

They pay thousands for coyotes. Put it toward doing what is legal to go thru the process.

Ship them all back.

Old Testament begat New Testament. They had 10 laws.

Last edited by WillARights; 06/30/14.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yup, Steel, and I DO hate em WAR.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
And screw the NT, it's an eye for an eye.

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Roger that Scott.

Also, I do not mind helping them in THEIR country, I DO NOT need or want them here unless they have something WORTHWHILE to offer THIS country. The takers can stay home the contributors are welcome in limited numbers.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I don't see them running to Ellis Island.

Find a Sioux and ask them about unregulated immigration.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My uncle ran a mission and ministry in Mexico (Reynosa) for 60+ years. He was adamantly opposed to illegal immigration. He loved the Mexican people and worked his whole life to improve their conditions in Mexico. The problem isn't the US - It's Mexico. Help them with business micro loans, trade skills, education. Plugging them into Obama's teat doesn't help them - IT JUST DEGRADES THE US.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Do we have no charismatic Republicans who can make an effective argument to this effect??

When did the gift of rhetoric and speech become a dead skill?

Im baffled by how the lack of a cohesive, common sense argument can not combat this liberal assault,and motivate independents, undecideds, and become effective sound bites,?.

FUUUUUUUGG!!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yep, all they become are bean eating versions of K unta Kinte. (because it bleeped K u n t a)

Last edited by Steelhead; 06/30/14.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
It's a pc liberal custerfu-k WAR, nothing to do but kill to protect yourself and loved ones from it.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Any candidate that would even try to speak honestly about it would be branded a RACIST by the Kosher media.

You guys seeing how this schit works yet?

It's over.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yup, screw the jews AND illegal aliens.

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
So brand them. The sheer volume of people who can present a cohesive argument, with the facts, cannot be denied.

But its not even spoken to.

The silence does more damage then the argument. The silence makes them complicit.

Last edited by WillARights; 06/30/14.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This entire issue is about importing a constituency that will approve an agenda that the electorate will not, and establish one-party rule once and for all. Turn Texas blue, game over.

As to the poor folks in Mexico, I am not heartless and indifferent to their plight, but the fact of the matter is this is just another instance of these people being used. They are ignorant of history and ignorant in general.

Who is it that eggs them on about how "their" land was stolen from them by the gringos? I'll tell you who: it's the OLD MONEY of Mexico that controls 97% of the nation's wealth and ALWAYS has. These are the same families who came from Spain and dominated the indigenous people of the southwest and enslaved them and who have stifled the rise of a Mexican middle-class since the arrival of Europeans. These wealthy families are still connected to European old money, and old money wants the feudal system reinstated. And that dream happens to coincide well with The Zero's wish to destroy the American middle-class (being white and Christian, by and large).

We can't survive as a free republic with open borders, for obvious reasons.

The only thing that's broken about current immigration law is The Zero's (and the political ruling class's) refusal to enforce it. They should be tried for conspiracy and treason and used to decorate lamp posts throughout the District of Columbia for a few days. Buzzards gotta eat, too.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The liberal agenda coincides with the communist agenda, and that involves making the USA a Godless nation. They are succeeding.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider
The liberal agenda coincides with the communist agenda, and that involves making the USA a Godless nation. They are succeeding.

Heading for that as fast as we can run. frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
This whole thing stinks.

Buses of illegals just happen to show up when the dems
are facing possible annihilation in the mt's.

The media is reporting it as unaccompanied minors only. There are mothers with
a lot of those kids.

Any bad thing said against kids will look heartless.

The talking points on this are switching to "refugee".

Republicans either pass immigration reform or wear the obvious label.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 17 invisible), 1,908 guests, and 887 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,652
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.