Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
BTW, I don't think that Hillary's husband banging Monica will keep her from the Democratic nomination. Republican Party power brokers can assure her election.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Gus
agreeing to have sex with a powerful male is not that uncommon is it? I mean, a baby from a high level leader has to be worth something, doesn't it??

Is that what your mom thought, Gus?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rlott
Originally Posted by bea175
She was seduced by the Oval Office job, not the man , all you have to do is look at Clinton , if not in the Oval Office he would have a hard time getting layed in a Whore House

Years ago I met a guy up in DC who claimed Clinton was 2 years behind him at Georgetown. He said Clinton had a reputation for groping women, low integrity, frequent dishonesty and a lack of loyalty to friends.

Perfect Dimocrap presidential fodder. They would drop a straight shooter like a hot potato.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by bea175
She was seduced by the Oval Office job, not the man , all you have to do is look at Clinton , if not in the Oval Office he would have a hard time getting layed in a Whore House
Without any knowledge on the subject, I'd have guessed you were correct, but you're not. A friend of mine was introduced to Clinton back when he was still a Law Prof, before he was even Governor. Clinton had two chicks hanging on him way back then. I don't like the dude, but he's always been a chick magnet. Maybe they were seduced by power, but if they were, then it happened way before the Oval Office. Take away just a bit of Clinton's stroke and you've got another Edwin Edwards. OTOH, it wouldn't have been much of a stretch to see Edwards in the White House. This [bleep] is typical. Women have been falling for CADS almost forever.
They hired buses to chase Joe Namath around.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Without any knowledge on the subject, I'd have guessed you were correct, but you're not. A friend of mine was introduced to Clinton back when he was still a Law Prof, before he was even Governor. Clinton had two chicks hanging on him way back then.

Were they law students, I'm guessing? If so, same old shtick: using his position of power as an aphrodisiac for gullible girls.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Then maybe she shouldn't have been slurping on the Presidential scepter. That would have saved her from the whole ordeal. What a concept.

Always thought it was a bit strange when I heard she ran home and got mom to pop the dress and Bills "donation" into the freezer for future use..

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The fatass ought to be blowin' a trumpet over the fact that it didn't require a self administered cucumber to relieve her of her virginity somewhere around age 72.

If the heading posting is accurate Monica said she was a virgin to humiliation, not to anything else.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I wonder how much she was paid to drop the tell all book she was supposed to have published and released a couple years ago.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wouldve hit it

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I wouldve hit it

Looks like you'd have been in a queue...

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Uriah
The fatass ought to be blowin' a trumpet over the fact that it didn't require a self administered cucumber to relieve her of her virginity somewhere around age 72.

If the heading posting is accurate Monica said she was a virgin to humiliation, not to anything else.

Been a long time since you could claim that,..hasn't it?

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Bimbo Number 5

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U

Been a long time since you could claim that,..hasn't it?
Unlike yourself.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Now there's a genuine dumbazz response.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I dunno, man,...but something tells me you should take up another innanet hobby.

Maybe one of those interactive games sites, or somethin'.

This troll routine doesn't seem to be working out for you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Who cares about Monica? She knew what she was doing when she did it. She was cunning and calculating. Now she doesn't want to live with the consequences of her actions. She's a typical liberal.

There were several good comments in this thread, but as Confucious say, "women with pants up run faster than men with pants down."

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
That sound like all she was a Virgin too.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by rlott
Presidential scepter.

LMFAO

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Bimbo Number 5

That was great. LMAO.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
She may have been a "Virgin to Humiliation", but she sure wasn't a virgin physically. According to Wikipedia, "In 1992, she began a five-year affair with Andy Bleiler, her married former high school drama instructor."

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 49 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.