-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
guy was asking for stuff for his kid. I sent him some points. never heard another thing. anybody else hear anything?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
if you have doubts, then maybe so

a man should go out of his way to thank someone right off for something given to them

in this situation, you made it all about wanting to call attention to yourself "hey look at me, I'm going to send this to this child, it will get me bonus bobo points with the forum"

and now it's "hey .....do you guys remember what a humanitarian I was, now I think I may have been scammed"

it's all about me

PM communication to begin with would have save yourself from the point where you're at now. A sucker.

I see people do this in church, hey everybody give a round of applause to brotha bubba, he just donated 1 Large to the bldg fund.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Truth. Hurts

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Don't give it another thought. You gave rightly, let your reward be from God. If he was conning you, then that's on him. That's not to say that we shouldn't be good and wise stewards but I don't think it applies here.

Originally Posted by slumlord

I see people do this in church, hey everybody give a round of applause to brotha bubba, he just donated 1 Large to the bldg fund.
By reading your past post I have to ask, whens the last time you stepped foot in a church?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
what hell you talking about?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I sent a PM saying I would as I had time. Finally got em boxed last week, last I looked he never read my PM

Maybe I'll hold off a bit yet, I have a few in there if its a joke, I'd just as soon keep...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I shouldn't have phrased the leader that way. I really wanted to know if he was still here and ok. really don't care about what I sent no matter what sl thinks. can't ever recall pizzing on slumlord's Wheaties so don't know where he is coming from.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I sent him a point I made and a chunk of flint that it came from. I never heard whether he got it or not, but I didn't really expect to either. I hope the young boy got the points you and I sent and appreciated them for what they are.

Some people just don't reply. Won't stop me from trying to help when I can. I have had enough people help me through my life that I could never repay the kindness if I lived to be 100. 46 years later and I'm still "paying it forward" Mr. Dotson. Thank you again.

Harry
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deerstalker
I shouldn't have phrased the leader that way. I really wanted to know if he was still here and ok. really don't care about what I sent no matter what sl thinks. can't ever recall pizzing on slumlord's Wheaties so don't know where he is coming from.
it wasn't personal bro, it's just the Arizona attitude I've picked up on here. I blame the sour Peaches I ate last few days.

Can ya forgive me man?????

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
not a problem.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 53 invisible), 2,991 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.