http://www.kintera.org/AccountTempFiles/account403562/images/ucpn_logo.gif 

32nd Annual United Cerebral Palsy Golf & Tennis Outing Fund Raiser

Hello to one and all,
It's that time of the year again when I do all I can to help raise some $$$$ for a great cause. 

Thank you for taking a moment to read this. Each year my brother Joel & I play in a golf outing to raise money for United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County, UCPN. 
Please help us to raise money for UCPN August 7th, 2014 for the 32nd Annual UCPN Golf & Tennis Tournament.

This is a VERY worthwhile cause. My brother Joel first got involved with UCPN as a guest at this golf outing over 20 years ago and has since gotten me involved. Our Mom always said that if everyone would choose one good cause to dedicate themselves to the world, and the person working for that cause, would benefit. She was right (she usually was right about stuff but of course we never let her know it or we'd never hear the end of it).

Please take a moment & Click Here to get some information on this great cause.
Last year this golf outing raised close to $200,000.00 in 1 day. We now use this user friendly web site so folks can get involved and make donations on line rather than having to mail in checks or fax forms in. This should hopefully assist in topping last years record setting day of fund raising. If you are so inclined to participate please 
click here to make a donation 

All proceeds from this event will go directly to support the programs and services UCPN provide to the children and adults with disabilities they serve. Your participation helps continue to successfully carry out their mission of improving the lives of people with disabilities. 

If you have any questions about the event, please email the United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County at [email protected] 
Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County is a registered 501(c)3 organization.

Thank you again for taking the time to read this, it is greatly appreciated. 

Doug Paymer