Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Hi All,

My old truck finally kicked the can, so I'm looking to raise some funds to go towards a replacement. I also have a couple of trades I'd consider, see the end of the 2nd post

All prices listed are shipped from an individual to your FFL. You FFL MUST accept from an individual.

1st is an Interarms Mark X custom barreled in 270 Weatherby. I bought this from an estate sale, and know little about it. It is a blued action, SS barrel, sits in a B&C Carbelite stock, has safari style express sites, and a Tasco Euro class 3-9x44 30mm scope mounted. The trigger is very nice and crisp, and with factory 130 gr ammo, it shot 1.5" groups at 100 yards from a poor rest in the rain and wind. This rifle is very clean, and looks to have seen very little use. Given some of the rest of the estate, I suspect the barrel is a McGowen, but I cannot verify that.

It will come as pictured below, and will include the RCBS dies, 12x factory 130gr Spitzers, and 28 1x fired cases (not all from this rifle).

$775

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next up is a Rossi single shot 223. It is blued, in good condition and includes a Tasco Pronghorn 3-9x scope. Unknown round count, but it shoots 1.5" groups without much trouble. Will come with all pictured.

$250.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Glocks and accessories to follow in post #2 and #3.

Last edited by cowboyarcher; 07/02/14.

"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
GB1

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Third, is a Glock 23. This is an older Gen 3 and it has been carried a lot, and shot a fair amount. The frame is pretty smooth, and there is some finish wear on the slide. The rear of the trigger guard has been as shown in the pictures. This has Tru-Glo TFO sites (yellow rear, green front) that are about 1 year old and still glow brite. 2x 13 rnd mags included.

$475.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

One more post to follow. . .

"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Fourth is another Glock 23. This one is a Gen 3, and appears to be much more like new. There are a few signs of use, but the only thing I can really see is a little bit of wear on the top of the barrel where the slide rubs it when cycling. This one wears Green/Green TFO's that are also about 1 year old and still bright. 2x 13 rnd mags included.

$575.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also have a bunch of Glock holsters and accessories available after the 2 23's sell. I've personally carried in all of these items, and have had no issues, but I am not responsible for any issues that might arise. Prices and pics to follow, and do not include shipping:

4x 13 rnd mags. They are all in good shape, and may or may not be ambi mags.

$20 each plus shipping.

2x Homemade single Glock 9/40 mag pouches, one vertical, and the other horizontal.

$10 each plus shipping.

1x Homemade pancake style holster for a 26/27 or a 19/23 with a longer front site.

Free with anything else.

1x Blackhawk thumb break pancake holste for Glock 19/23 This one has some water spots from being in the rain, but it is in VGC and is my favorite holster in this style.

$45 plus shipping.

[Linked Image]

1x Galco shoulder holster kit. This includes a horizontal holster for the 19/23/26/27, and a vertical holster I made that I've carried a 23/22 in. I added the tie down straps you see pictured. This was only used a handful of times, but there is some writing on the harness I used to designate different hole uses for each holster.

$60

1x crude homemade pocket holster for a Glock 26/27.

Free with anything else.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Finally, I have 1x homemade, hybrid leather/kydex IWB holster for a 19/23/ This is the most comfortable IWB holster I've used with the 23's.

$30 plus shipping.

1x Blackhawk paddle holster, finger release. This works with a 19/23/26/27.

$15 plus shipping.

[img]http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp112/cowboyarcher/IMG_0097_zps5458d067.jpg[/img]

For trades, I'd consider a Glock 20, Glock 42, Sig P938, S&W M&P Shield 9mm, or a decent 4wd vehicle somewhat near(ish) to SE WY.

Please email if interested: teeteradamgmail.com

Thanks all and may God bless you!

Adam

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Back up. . .

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Happy Independence Day everyone!

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
The older Glock 23 and all the Glock accessories are no longer available.

New prices on the rest are:

270 Weatherby - $725 shipped

Newer Glock 23 - $525 shipped

Rossi 223 - $225

Thanks all and God bless!

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Still available!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,313
Posts18,468,297
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.