T
Get a B-29 !!! smile

Good luck in your search, Tom

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by moosemike
I've got a friend who is a professional photographer, and I think Boxer's stuff is better than his. Boxer may have missed his calling. smile

Right on cue ...... Rather pathetic actually.

It's called giving credit where credit is due. If you could see past your hatred of the man you'd understand.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I've got a friend who is a professional photographer, and I think Boxer's stuff is better than his. Boxer may have missed his calling. smile

Right on cue ...... Rather pathetic actually.

It's called giving credit where credit is due. If you could see past your hatred of the man you'd understand.

I don't hate Larry at all, in fact I love him and he's way too much fun to play with.

OTOH ... You two make a good pair. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boxer.......

Seriously.... All jokes aside. You have a lot of knowledge, AND you have done a lot.... You just can not communicate it ....Why ? Because you are hurting....... You are just angry. I KNOW YOU ARE HURTING....

Larry, I have been there....Still am with the hand that God dealt me. Please get some help for your beautiful lil girl and your wife man.

We can not bring the past back... But we can reshape the future.

This is not an a attack in any way just trying to help.......

God bless you and your beautiful family...... This is my last post to you. Attack if you wish but I won't any more.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good post Fotis. I know pain all too well. I've weathered family tragedy after family tragedy. That's the kind of pain that only God can heal.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Amen......

μολὼν λαβέ

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SuperKchunt,

Keep it up...because like as per always,you are doing "great"!

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Fotis,

MUCH enjoyed yet another Vagina Monologue. You Whining Do Nothing Clueless Kchunts are a [bleep] riot!

You can't even keep pace with your Imagination or it's Pretend. One day it's Imaginary Pretend Ignore,the next it ain't and then it is and then it ain't. You Sappy Window Licking [bleep],can't ever tell yourselves any Truth,not that it ain't funnier than [bleep] for you "deep thinkers" to wax eloquent on your insecurities. Now lemme tell you another "secret" there Sweetheart and you are the ONLY one,who can keep you from saying Stupid Schit. Not that I don't enjoy the finger pointin',how it's all everyone else's "fault". Laffin'!

It just remains a [bleep] shame,that you haven't the 17 IQ Points requisite,to be aware of what an amazingly inept Drooling Dumbfhuqq that you actually are. But of course if you were privvy,you'd not talk out your ass with near the conviction or bandwidth of your copious Guess Works...so the caveat that STUPIDITY is in fact Bliss,is a win/win for all parties. Laffin'!

Fascinating concept,that your oblivious dumbfhuqqery is anything but hilarious to everybody,except you. Read that again. Hint. Laffin'!

I'll haveta feign my "surprise" that I knowed long before my digits touched keyboard,that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. You'll wanna read that again too. Hint.

Well NO schit dumbfhuqq,of course I know EXCEEDINGLY well WTF I'm talking about,as I'm not in the bidness of Fluff,Jip Jappery or Dumb [bleep] like you are. If I take time to type it,you would be VERY well served to simply print it and apply same. Hint. Read that again. Re-hint. Laffin'!

Admittedly my side is hurting a smidge,laughing at your simply AMAZING ineptitude and it gets more and more sore,the harder you try to do your "best".

Joe Average sure the [bleep] ain't very bright,as you oh soooooooo eloquently attest and obliviously.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Now be SURE not to let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...as you haphazardly schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before. Also perhaps consider wielding The Secret Squirrel PM "Trump Card",as a means of adding to your numerous Imaginary Pretend Ignores and points awarded for the humor of having enough Imagination to Pretend about god. You poor poor STUPID [bleep].

You're on fire Toots!

Laffin'!

WOW +P+!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow. I do not know what anyone can say to that response.

μολὼν λαβέ

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bobcape
Originally Posted by mkirk
Been looking at getting a new rifle for hunting in general but mainly for deer. I have already purchased a 3-10X50 Meostar for the new setup. Now I have completely confused myself with what rifle to mount it on. Where I live I do not get the opportunity to hold a lot of different brands and models so it will have to be an ordered in rifle more than likely. I was dead set on a Kimber Montana in 7-08 until I read all the accuracy horror stories. I would hate to chance the funds on a rifle that has a history of accuracy issues. If those are a thing of the past then I would lean that route. Really would like to keep the cost around $1k give or take a few hundred and rather have a stainless/synthetic over wood but either is fine. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I was in the same boat as you this past weekend. I really wanted a Kimber Montana in 7mm-08 but was worried about some of the poor accuracy reports I had read. I talked to a few folks on here that have overcome those issues and I'm not worried about the issues anymore. So I ordered one yesterday. The rifle does feel and handle well! Hope it gets here by Friday.

Bob

My Montana just arrived. Pictures and results to follow.

Bob

I met a French guy the other day. I asked him "Do you speak German?" He said "No." I said "You're welcome!"
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

691 members (163dm, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,999 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,578
Posts18,454,049
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.