There is constant discussion on whether an �All in One� lens like the Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD, is all it is built up to be. I have used the lens very often and honestly, it is the lens I pick up and carry every day. People say you can�t have a lens that will give you good results with an 18.8x zoom ratio. I disagree and will show examples as to why I disagree.

Let�s take a look at why it is capable of covering the wide range of zoom with great results. First, there is no other lens out there like it. The Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD lens is in a class all by itself. No other lens covers that range and no other lens start at 16mm. Through in the fact that it does Macro to 1:2.9 ratio and it is in a league all by itself as well. The lens is made using PZD, Piezo Drive motors that make it faster, lighter and quieter than other lenses. Tamron�s VC technology offers the great results in sharpness but allowing the photographer to handhold while shooting without worry. The moisture resistant construction makes it the ultimate travel lens able to handle the toughest of situations you may encounter while traveling. With the more than reasonable street price, the lens is simply put in my opinion, the best �All in One� travel lens for all serious photographers.

The lens is currently available in both Canon and Nikon mounts. It is designed to work with APS-C or cropped cameras. Now is the time to get quick delivery of the Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD lens before summer is gone. Give Joel a call at Camera Land and get your lens ordered today. As always make sure you let him know you are a member of the Campfire for the member benefits!

The 4 images below were shot on a recent trip to the Grand Tetons. While we were there, Schwabacher�s Landing reopened after being closed for several months. I shot the first picture at 16mm, the worked through the zoom range to 100mm, 200mm and lastly 300mm. See the results for yourself, sharp, edge to edge with great clarity!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Great photography is not about being in the right place at the right time, it is about putting yourself in the right place at the right time.