Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
Hey walty still waiting for a couple logical and truthful answers....quit evading

Looks like the Fire's very own little version of the Huffington Post has left the building, Kieth.

Huff-Po written in crayon,.....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Damn! Don't you just hate it when you can't blame this president for another issue?

H.R. 7311 (110th): William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008

Thanks George!

Begin the hate and threats!
If Tyrant Obama the Liar wasn't trying to import millions of new Democratic voters he would have asked Congress to change the law so these young criminals could be deported.

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
But Walt, Harry says our borders are secure.
How are these illegals getting through?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This law was specifically to prevent human trafficking of minors for prostitution and slave labor. It is being misapplied as if it were immigration law. It is not.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
This law was specifically to prevent human trafficking of minors for prostitution and slave labor. It is being misapplied as if it were immigration law. It is not.

I agree with you 100%. So with that said why doesn't the GOP controlled House introduce something in the form of a Bill to close that loop hole? I know that would mean that Speaker Boehner would actually have to do his job and during an election year that involves some risk but what the hell, why not fix the law?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Walt's a moderate.............that just sounds funny. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

What is funny is how none on the fire are will address the unwillingness of the current GOP to fix a Republican law that has a flaw!

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by ironbender
I agree with Walt.

Why NOT just deport all of these children?

Why not turn them back at the boarder? Never allow them to enter the United States!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Don't you just hate it when you can't blame this president for another issue?
Not hard to blame him, as it's his fault. Radio news in SA was broadcasting for kids to come to America for quite some time. I'm sure the CIA or embassies know what is being broadcast. Why didn't he have it stopped or contradicted? Answer: because he wanted the crisis and likely put the SA stations up to the broadcasts.

Face it. He's a traitor and so are all who voted for anyone who managed to seal his historical records prior to the election.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

What is funny is how none on the fire are will address the unwillingness of the current GOP to fix a Republican law that has a flaw!

OMFG

No one will address it because it does not apply, get it? I didn't think so.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by bluffview

OMFG

No one will address it because it does not apply, get it? I didn't think so.

Logic will not be tolerated on any thread that Walt is participating in.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

So what you are saying is that Dems approve of the way Barry Soetoro is misapplying the law?

THAT'S the problem.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Face it. He's a traitor and so are all who voted for anyone who managed to seal his historical records prior to the election.

Stop flapping your lips! You�re just like Trump and Palin...All Talk and NO action.

If you feel that the Prez has committed an impeachable offence well' than start impeachment procedures! I am sure that there at least 2 or even 3 conservatives out there who feel the same and want to move forward on this.

Come on...Put your "Man Pant" on and start the impeachment process!

See if this helps...

The Impeachment Delusion

One unfortunate reality of modern politics is the right-left mutually reinforcing media echo chamber

Sarah Palin joined the impeachment calls on Tuesday, which could mean that the former Alaska Governor has been feeling neglected.

Mrs. Palin immediately received the media fillip she wanted, especially from MSNBC and the left-wing websites that want to portray the fading GOP star as a conservative leader.

So...Jump in there and start the Impeachment Process.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
So what you are saying is that Dems approve of the way Barry Soetoro is misapplying the law?

THAT'S the problem.

The GOP has the tools to fix the problem, but the lack the will or backbone! Its an election year!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

THAT'S the problem.

The GOP has the tools to fix the problem, but the lack the will or backbone! Its an election year!!!

Wow, you can't fix stupid. crazy

Steelhead

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Wow, you can't fix stupid

So you are falling into formation with the entire GOP that it is better to bitch and complain but too risky to actually do something about a problem? I would guess that after 6 years of GOP refusal to do anything other than to prepare for the next election some of you clowns would be fed up and start demanding something out of the folks that you voted for.

Your right...You can't fix stupid.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I think you meant "you're".

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

THAT'S the problem.

Yep, the GOP controls congress. Well, in your circles one out of three is close to having control, I guess. It should be easy with a commie AG, right? Keep displaying your stupidity.

If the GOP did raise a stink the msm and bleeding heart libs would be chitting a stink to high heaven and it would hurt the chances of Americans taking back the senate in November when many libturd dope heads fail to vote since there is then no candidate running on the important platform of free 0 phones.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/17/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, you can't fix stupid

So you are falling into formation with the entire GOP that it is better to bitch and complain but too risky to actually do something about a problem? I would guess that after 6 years of GOP refusal to do anything other than to prepare for the next election some of you clowns would be fed up and start demanding something out of the folks that you voted for.

Your right...You can't fix stupid.

There is nothing TOO fix you imbicile. Obama and his minions are mis-using the law and we've pointed it out to you several times but you just don't get it.

So you're either 1) too stupid to understand the law 2) intentionally ignoring the answers or 3) agree with the how Obama is handling things but you're trying to make yourself look like a "moderate".

If I had to guess, i'd go with 1 and 3. wink

Steelhead

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
If the GOP did raise a stink the msm and bleeding heart libs would be chitting a stink to high heaven and it would hurt the chances of Americans taking back the senate in

Not talking about raising a stink!! I am talking about proposing a piece of legislation. You took a Civics class I am sure. It all starts with a "Bill"

The GOP needs to stop bitching and start legislating! ( mot sure if that is a word)

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1234, 57 invisible), 3,265 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,301
Posts18,468,064
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.