Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Who'd pay even $20 for a woman who mutilates herself with tattoos? If she has so little self-esteem, I would not care for any time with her - disgusting.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Break her down like a shotgun, pin her legs behiher ears and make her forget she's got feet....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can take my turn. No dice on that tramp.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
That gal is pretty damn cold. No indication of anything looking in her eyes. Not interested in the least in someone like that.

Seems like I heard somewhere that she comes from a wealthy family. Another example of spoiling a child?

Montana MOFO
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This woman is an alleged effing murderess. She is probably a psychopath. Not only that, she's mutt ugly. Cage her in a pound instead of a jail.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Could be like Charlie told brother Allan in "2.5 Men (TV show)" about their older lady neighbor - "She KNOWS things!"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
puff, puff PASS!

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i get better and don't have to pay for it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Barkoff Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
26 years old my a$$. What man would sleep with a pile of used puke like that ? sick

Me. I have been loyal to the same gal since I was 17, I'm now pushing 55. I have had 34 years of a great marriage, we were young together, we are growing old together. We had three kids together, our relation is as good as it was back in 1977, but now with even more respect and admiration. So I have to tell you, if something ever happened to my wife, I would have zero interest in going out and looking for a new relationship. I wouldn't have a problem at all with a gal coming in once a week, especially iffin she looked like this gal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I would give her a couple bucks to put her clothes back on. Not my cup of tea.

+1

$1000 a night .... LOL laugh ; only if she was paying me

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barkoff
26 years old my a$$. What man would sleep with a pile of used puke like that ?[/b] sick

[b]Me. I have been loyal to the same gal since I was 17, I'm now pushing 55. I have had 34 years of a great marriage, we were young together, we are growing old together. We had three kids together, our relation is as good as it was back in 1977, but now with even more respect and admiration. So I have to tell you, if something ever happened to my wife, I would have zero interest in going out and looking for a new relationship. I wouldn't have a problem at all with a gal coming in once a week, especially iffin she looked like this gal.

Really?

Holy schidt.

She's a drugged up murderous slut.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
26 years old my a$$. What man would sleep with a pile of used puke like that ? sick

Me. I have been loyal to the same gal since I was 17, I'm now pushing 55. I have had 34 years of a great marriage, we were young together, we are growing old together. We had three kids together, our relation is as good as it was back in 1977, but now with even more respect and admiration. So I have to tell you, if something ever happened to my wife, I would have zero interest in going out and looking for a new relationship. I wouldn't have a problem at all with a gal coming in once a week, especially iffin she looked like this gal.

Barkoff,

You're a damned good man. Were I to met you, I'd gladly shake your hand.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Barkoff Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
26 years old my a$$. What man would sleep with a pile of used puke like that ?[/b] sick

[b]Me. I have been loyal to the same gal since I was 17, I'm now pushing 55. I have had 34 years of a great marriage, we were young together, we are growing old together. We had three kids together, our relation is as good as it was back in 1977, but now with even more respect and admiration. So I have to tell you, if something ever happened to my wife, I would have zero interest in going out and looking for a new relationship. I wouldn't have a problem at all with a gal coming in once a week, especially iffin she looked like this gal.

Really?

Holy schidt.

Well no, not her specifically. Lorena Bobbitt would also be off the short list. smile

Last edited by Barkoff; 07/18/14.

Barkoff Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Barkoff,

You're a damned good man. Were I to met you, I'd gladly shake your hand.

Give it time. wink

Thank you.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
In this neck of the woods we have a lot of Black Widow longbows floating around. Does that count?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hooking up with a skank who spikes up & sells the coochie?
"Stupid" is not a strong enough word...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

[b]Me.

Really?

Holy schidt.

I've known guys like Barkoff.

They can't get it up until they're a little bit afraid it's going to be cut off. grin

Barkoff Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Come on, sometimes we all need a little violence, no?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sex and violins not violence. Listen to the music.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by bubbajay
He liked hookers and heroin..........maybe we should pass a law that hookers can't have heroin........FWIW I kinda think she is hot......but can't afford her.

He couldn't afford her either. Too bad he didn't know the real price.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,832 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,359
Posts18,468,939
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.