Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Well, now, this is a classic Mossad false-flag operation if ever I've seen one.

With Zombies.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A. The Separatists have the hardware and are Russian supplied and trained.
B. Over the course of the last few weeks, said group has shot down an AN-26, SU-25 and a helo. The separatists have been boasting about this.
C. They have warned not to fly over their airspace
D. IMMEDIATELY after the shootdown, one of their leaders (former Russian Colonel) boasted about it on Twitter and FB then promptly took it down

The are FACTS, not assumptions.

I think even the most simple minded here can deduce the following

Russian trained, Russian equipped and Russian adviced..I don't think the Russians themselves had anything to do with punching the "FIRE" button. This looks like a case of a HUGE [bleep] by the separatists mistaking the airliner for an Ukrainian transport.

The blood is equally on the hands of Putin and the separatists. Pretty simple.

Jorge

It makes more sense for me that the Russians were using their air defense systems to shoot down Ukrainian plans and that they screwed up. I don't thing that the "rebels" could use a "captured" anti-air missile to shoot a plane down. It requires an integrated radar and missile system to function. The Russians have that all set up on the edge of Ukraine and I expect that they used it and they screwed up.

The Russians have been pretending that they have had nothing to do with the problems in Ukraine and we have been letting them get away with it. Now is the time to stop this absurdity. We should ban all airline flights into, out of, across Russia and Russian flagged airplanes world wide. That should hurt them quite a bit.

Conrad

Last edited by ConradCA; 07/18/14.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Saying that Russia shot down the airplane. Is like saying the USA is shooting down our own Military choppers in The Middle East.

Remember all the missiles and armament that we provide the so called rebels.

Same difference, it just depends on who was shot down.

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Well here's a new twist on things...

WTF? Over.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/18/rebel-leader-gives-bizarre-account-of-plane-crash/20933592/

MOSCOW (AP) -- A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash - suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

The Malaysia Airlines Boeing-777 was shot down Thursday, killing all 298 people aboard. The plane was flying 10,000 meters above an area where Ukrainian forces have been fighting separatist rebels. Each side accuses the other of downing the plane.

U.S. intelligence authorities said a surface-to-air missile brought down the plane, and U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told the U.N. Security Council in New York on Friday that the missile was likely fired from a rebel-held area near the Russian border.

Girkin, also known as Strelkov and allegedly a former Russian military intelligence agent, said he couldn't confirm the information. But it's sure to add to the intense emotions surrounding the crash, with the rebels accused of shooting down the plane.

Girkin said "Ukrainian authorities are capable of any baseness."

He claimed that a large amount of blood serum and medications were found in the wreckage.
Bizarre. But fits in perfectly with the proverb that the first casualty of war is the truth.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
jorge1, how does this compare to when the USN shot down a civilian (Iranian) airliner.

"July 3, 1988: U.S. warship Vincennes shoots down an Iranian passenger plane over the Persian Gulf, mistaking it for a threatening warplane, during the war between Iraq and Iran. All 290 people aboard are killed. United States pays more than $ 130 million in a 1996 settlement that includes compensation for families of the victims."

I can remember when this happened.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Conrad, those missile batteries are designed to be stand alone, as well as working within an IADS. I just don't think the Russians did it, but rather as I opined initially. I think the rebels thought it was a transport and whacked it.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

WTF? Over.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/18/rebel-leader-gives-bizarre-account-of-plane-crash/20933592/

MOSCOW (AP) -- A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash - suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

The Malaysia Airlines Boeing-777 was shot down Thursday, killing all 298 people aboard. The plane was flying 10,000 meters above an area where Ukrainian forces have been fighting separatist rebels. Each side accuses the other of downing the plane.

U.S. intelligence authorities said a surface-to-air missile brought down the plane, and U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told the U.N. Security Council in New York on Friday that the missile was likely fired from a rebel-held area near the Russian border.

Girkin, also known as Strelkov and allegedly a former Russian military intelligence agent, said he couldn't confirm the information. But it's sure to add to the intense emotions surrounding the crash, with the rebels accused of shooting down the plane.

He claimed that a large amount of blood serum and medications were found in the wreckage.
Bizarre. But fits in perfectly with the proverb that the first casualty of war is the truth.

Huge difference. That airliner had "constant bearing, decreasing range AND altitude (it was making an approach into the UAE or somewhere) and it was ignoring warnings on ALL frequencies. It was also Squawking 1200 (VFR).

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The U.S. had a similar plan in order to bolster support for an invasion of Cuba IIRC.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
umm no... Rush tuned me onto this. THE REAL MEANING OF IKE's REMARKS

You need to find another excuse...
Article's author: David Greenberg.

And??? or did you miss the part where I mentioned I got this source from Rush. Ohhhh! I get it he's a Jooooo!
I had assumed he was Episcopalian.

I see you're still trying to polish your talent at prevarication..

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

WTF? Over.

Google "Operation Northwoods"
The CIA & DOD came up with a good number of off the wall plans.

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Jorge,what is Squawking 1200 (VFR?)

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

The plane was broadcasting a transponder radio signal that could be tracked. It identifies the plane, altitude and airspeed.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by BLRNut
I am amazed at the LACK of outcry from others here, locals, and national media. Looks as if the US citizens who were MURDERED by the Russian backed group died in vain. HANG you head in SHAME.

You are one funny little twerp..
Most likely the CIA and their masters the "Sate Dept." were involved in the shot down..
ovomit has been jonesing for a war with Russia and Putin out maneuvers him at every turn!
Russian has nothing to gain going to war..
The Wests political and finical elite have everything to gain from going to war..
Pull your [bleep] head out of your farthole!

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

The plane was broadcasting a transponder radio signal that could be tracked. It identifies the plane, altitude and airspeed.
Ok,so next question,the Iranian plane was NOT giving any ID to the tower,correct?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Google "Operation Northwoods"
The CIA & DOD came up with a good number of off the wall plans.
Already familiar with it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It wasn't communicating with the tower or heeding warnings.

1200 on the transponder is a code for Visual Flight Rules aircraft that have not been assigned another code by the tower.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Nrut
Originally Posted by BLRNut
I am amazed at the LACK of outcry from others here, locals, and national media. Looks as if the US citizens who were MURDERED by the Russian backed group died in vain. HANG you head in SHAME.

Most likely the CIA and their masters the "Sate Dept." were involved in the shot down..
ovomit has been jonesing for a war with Russia and Putin out maneuvers him at every turn!
The Wests political and finical elite have everything to gain from going to war..
GMTA.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
It wasn't communicating with the tower or heeding warnings.

1200 on the transponder is a code for Visual Flight Rules aircraft that have not been assigned another code by the tower.
So,the pilots played stupid and then got their a** flamed. Dumba**es!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Conrad, those missile batteries are designed to be stand alone, as well as working within an IADS. I just don't think the Russians did it, but rather as I opined initially. I think the rebels thought it was a transport and whacked it.
Your probably right. Though maybe the Russians provided the radar intercept info/guidance and Russian special forces fired the missile.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nrut

I don't think that even Tyrant Obama the Liar is stupid enough to do something like this. Russia has been invading Ukraine and pretending to be Ukrainian rebels fighting a civil war. They have been shooting down airplanes with missiles and got this one also.

Last edited by ConradCA; 07/18/14.

[Linked Image from ]
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
458 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 48 invisible), 2,015 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,110
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.