Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
How I feel about it depends on whether the incident happened or not.

Not me, doesn't take much of a man to take money from a widow and fatherless child. Taya Kyle has enough to deal with, without spending time and energy on a stupid lawsuit.
I think a lot less of Ventura for his actions now, than whether or not he got his azz kicked. He is a stain on the SF community.

Last edited by LRoyJetson; 07/19/14. Reason: Add any community

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Seems like the OP is a wrestling fan that has his panties in a bunch because his hero got laid out. This happened and there are witnesses and Chris Kyle told me the story personally when we were hunting together. He was excited to expose a lot of Jesse Venturas lies under oath. Jesse Ventura has lied about his service and alleged missions he had been on. He is a clown and it says a lot about the OP to side with that nut job over a real SEAL and a real American hero. Makes me want to puke actually

As for him killing two guys attempting to steal his truck, it's also a true story and it's one he also told me personally. There were witnesses there as well and the there was video. There are other parts to that story that I'm not going to mention but that are pretty interesting.

I find this thread classless and useless. Regardless of your personal opinions about Chris Kyle there is no denying that he served with valor and distinction on the battlefield and he fought to protect your right to say stupid $hit.

Right on the money. It is disgraceful that anyone could support JV.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Huntsonora,

I just wanted to know how folks felt about the subject. I do think Kyle stretches the truth in grandiosity and it could be the reason his killer killed him. Many times two narcissist equal a death.

No you didn't, you wanted to take shots at Chris which you did a number of times. Don't try to disguise this as you just wanted to see how others felt on the matter. At least be a man and own it. I can see why you are hysterical over the deal, you and Jesse have a lot in common.

He was killed by a sick mother [bleep], that's it. Quit trying to rationalize the irrational behavior of a sick man and using that as a platform to degrade a friend of mine.

Narcissist huh? What a joke. Chris was a humble man. You know how much be personally made from the sale of his book? Any guesses? ZERO! He didn't make a dime. He gave it all to the families of his fallen teammates. You know how much he talked about himself while I was guiding him? Not very damn much. He talked about his family, his business partners who are also friends of mine and he talked about his teammates. We talked about hunting and fishing and made plans to bring a friend of his that lost a leg in battle up on a hunting trip with us. I've hunted with a lot of narcissistic a-holes but Chris wasn't one of them. Trust me when I tell you that you can get a pretty good feel for a guys personality, his morals and values and get an overall sense of what a person is like in a week of hunting with them and Chris was one of the classiest guys I've hunted with. Chris didn't like it somebody called him a hero and actually got pissed one night when we started talking about it at the dinner table. He put his country and his teammates first, every time. You are judging a man because he answered questions honestly in interviews and because of that you feel he is a narcissist. Tragic

Jesse Ventura is none of that. He is an egotistical prick that craves attention and he's willing to sue Chris's family to get that attention and that's the guy you want to side with. Tells me all I need to know about you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Huntsonora,

I just wanted to know how folks felt about the subject. I do think Kyle stretches the truth in grandiosity and it could be the reason his killer killed him. Many times two narcissist equal a death.

No you didn't, you wanted to take shots at Chris which you did a number of times. Don't try to disguise this as you just wanted to see how others felt on the matter. At least be a man and own it. I can see why you are hysterical over the deal, you and Jesse have a lot in common.

He was killed by a sick mother [bleep], that's it. Quit trying to rationalize the irrational behavior of a sick man and using that as a platform to degrade a friend of mine.

Narcissist huh? What a joke. Chris was a humble man. You know how much be personally made from the sale of his book? Any guesses? ZERO! He didn't make a dime. He gave it all to the families of his fallen teammates. You know how much he talked about himself while I was guiding him? Not very damn much. He talked about his family, his business partners who are also friends of mine and he talked about his teammates. We talked about hunting and fishing and made plans to bring a friend of his that lost a leg in battle up on a hunting trip with us. I've hunted with a lot of narcissistic a-holes but Chris wasn't one of them. Trust me when I tell you that you can get a pretty good feel for a guys personality, his morals and values and get an overall sense of what a person is like in a week of hunting with them and Chris was one of the classiest guys I've hunted with. Chris didn't like it somebody called him a hero and actually got pissed one night when we started talking about it at the dinner table. He put his country and his teammates first, every time. You are judging a man because he answered questions honestly in interviews and because of that you feel he is a narcissist. Tragic

Jesse Ventura is none of that. He is an egotistical prick that craves attention and he's willing to sue Chris's family to get that attention and that's the guy you want to side with. Tells me all I need to know about you.

Well said!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, I couldn't care less about the subject but obviously some do. As a retired GI, I really don't care what y'alls interpretation of my meaning is. I think its funny as hell some of you think its necessary to write a dissertation of a dumb subject.

Whether or not he is a friend of yours, doesn't make you an expert or hero by association. Kyle is no more important than the people sorting mail bags.

"Chris didn't like it somebody called him a hero and actually got pissed one night when we started talking about it at the dinner table". This tells me all I need to know, its still a means of getting attention. There is a large difference between a narcissistic sociopath and and the egotistical. You wouldn't know any of this though, because you are ignorant of the field.

I think he lied, but I'm not a Jesse fan either. Your momma did a number on you punk.

laugh

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/19/14.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Hey, I couldn't care less about the subject but obviously some do. As a retired GI, I really don't care what y'alls interpretation of my meaning is. I think its funny as hell some of you think its necessary to write a dissertation of a dumb subject.

Whether or not he is a friend of yours, doesn't make you an expert or hero by association. Kyle is no more important than the people sorting mail bags.

"Chris didn't like it somebody called him a hero and actually got pissed one night when we started talking about it at the dinner table". This tells me all I need to know, its still a means of getting attention. There is a large difference between a narcissistic sociopath and and the egotistical. You wouldn't know any of this though, because you are ignorant of the field.

I think he lied, but I'm not a Jesse fan either. Your momma did a number on you punk.

laugh

I'm pretty sure huntsonora doesn't have a momma. I passed him as he was headed out of your mom's bedroom and I was headed in.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

laugh

You are an idiot

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Bristoe
How I feel about it depends on whether the incident happened or not.

Not me, doesn't take much of a man to take money from a widow and fatherless child. Taya Kyle has enough to deal with, without spending time and energy on a stupid lawsuit.
I think a lot less of Ventura for his actions now, than whether or not he got his azz kicked. He is a stain on the SF community.

Suit of the estate is a formality to bring in insurance coverage. Any judgment or settlement will likley be paid by insurance.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Huntsonora, As an Idiot, I'm in good company with the likes of you. I give no credibility to the psychology concerning military personnel nor opinions of military matters by anyone with less than 20 years of military service. If you meet that criteria, then we can agree to disagree. laugh

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Suit of the estate is a formality to bring in insurance coverage. Any judgment or settlement will likley be paid by insurance.

Correct. Jesse said as much in the first vid I posted which nobody watched. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
always amazed at what you can learn about folks through this medium.

huntsonora, you'd be welcome in my camp anytime

and my experiences mirrors your assessment, you can learn more about a guy with a full week of 24/7 oftentimes than by working with the same bloke for 10 years.

I wouldn't vote for JV for dogcatcher.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure that idiots of a feather, flock together. There are many camps. laugh

I'm finding time to post on here while the glue dries on some vacation Bible school projects, whats y'alls excuse for wasting a Saturday? laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Huntsonora,

I'm sure he would appreciate that endorsement. Finally something said with a little fact to back it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
true that, you seem to be in the company you choose.

Jesse "the body" Ventura, Ghostinthemachine and TRH

that's your camp, revel in it. and just rock on you loudmouthed POS

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Reminds me why there are very few military retirees who join VFW and American Legion. laugh

I've stated I'm not a fan of Kyle nor Jesse

Heck, I'm not a fan of Ted Nugent, either, whatcha think about Ted? laugh

Now Cassius Clay, He puts his money where his mouth is!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How is it you are an authority in the field of the egotistical?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Barkoff, I have an answer for you. I am as much of an authority on the subject as huntsonora, Both our opinions are completely irrelevant. laugh

I used flex duct for the arms of a robot for the youngins, what should I use for the eyes?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Barkoff, I have an answer for you. I am as much of an authority on the subject as huntsonora, Both our opinions are completely irrelevant. laugh

I used flex duct for the arms of a robot for the youngins, what should I use for the eyes?

Try your testicles...doubtful you get much use out of them

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm guessing Johnny had his ass kicked by a WAVES member at the local VFW.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,314
Posts18,468,326
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.