Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
john843 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Winpoor lately. Been about a month since he posted last and have missed his input.

GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I was wondering the same thing. He's a good guy to have around..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
I too was wondering the same thing?

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Same here....enjoy his perspective.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
J
john843 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
bsa, you're a pretty good guy to have around yourself, so if you decide to disappear on us, give us a heads up first smile

Last edited by john843; 07/21/14.
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Well thank you John. I really like the guys that hang out here. Great minds that think a lot alike and great discussions. winpoor is definitely one of those guys and someone I think we can all relate to. I miss hearing from him. A few other guys that I miss seeing are raybass, Karnis and Dober. Another guy that we don't see posting too much anymore is a wealth of knowledge and I hope he is doing well, my friend blackdog1 (Bob).

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I was also wondering, and planned on doing a forum search to see if he was on.

Hope everything is OK, and that he is just covered up in new Winchesters!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks buddy for the kind words, I'm still above ground wink I'll send you a pm.

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Bingo folks ! I guess I sound like the GD IRS but I lost a laptop with every password, went to Best Buy and had 3 computers put on a new super dupper HP,guess what, no passwords were transferred !!!! Well hell they sent the old samsung to KY and 400 bucks and a new mother board (whatever that is) and I am back in biz as of 3 eastern today!!!... Now for the task of finding out what I had bought and or sold.
Job one after putting out the fires is writing each and every password down and putting in the safe as at 60 I must have half or sometimers...
I have missed a lot and really enjoy this forum and especially the Winchester site, I will be the first to admit my bank account is in a much healthy state but my FFL -gunsmith is missing my twice a week to Tallahassee FL trip ( 40 mi.). His lady that keeps the paperwork FFL stuff in line did all she could to help recover stuff BUT when you loose the email that everything feeds to you are screwed with absolutely no axle grease! I will say that they do protect your biz very well, I screwed up by not giving them that cell phone # of mine they kept asking for! Hell the Geek squad could not even recover it till this old samsung was reworked! very best to all and I am dog dam glad to be back, I do have a new Drents Partridge bird dog puppy that I got from Dutch here , I knew Dutch from another varmint sight from 10 years ago. This pup is super intelligent but what a handfull without my wife, my bulldogs are going to have this pup mean a catsh#t under obam$s bed ,I have a female coming from Holland this fall as I am going to breed and raise, break them for my neighbor quail plantation, another job for semi retirement. again thanks and very best WinPoor

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Sounds like winpoor is back and better than ever.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Winchesterpoor: Dang sorry for the recent difficulties you endured!
Great you are now back "on-line".
I wish though that your hard earned monies had gone towards a nifty Winchester of some sort instead of where they did go.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Glad to hear you are back winpoor...

BSA MAGA
J
john843 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
All is now well in the Winchester world. Good to have you back Winpoor.
John

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Ditto.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Good to hear you are OK smile

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Have missed your posts

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Thanks the most guys, had you known me 15 years ago you would have bet I was the very last guy on earth that would be wired in, I could not even turn on a computer, hated them , said they were a waste of good time! My daughter showed me how to connect to internet on the computer my wife bought the crop dusting biz and I found OSU's cattle breeds site, then all the good info on the ailments of calves I was picking up at local stockyards, the next thing you know I was selling semi loads of fat 1800lb Holstein steers online...... Hard to get along without one now! fantastic info out there...The good folks out here far outweigh the few pricks that pop up now and again. very best to all WinPoor

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Few pricks?? Now of whom could you be possibly speaking?? LOL

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by southtexas
Few pricks?? Now of whom could you be possibly speaking?? LOL

I do not have to point them out, we can all pick up on them in one post! Bad azz to the bone behind the key board but not sh#t coming or going in real life, they start off like a woman having that 'time' in younger years or one having hot flashes.... cocked and all ready pissed off over nothing.... most of these 'pricks' do not wear the pants at home in real life ,their wife does! What happens is they get on the internet and try and make the BS roll down hill past them.... The Winchester forum has the very least of any site I frequent, we slip em out of here in style and usually 220 swift fast! very best winpoor

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Good analogy buddy grin

BSA MAGA
J
john843 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Got to agree. The Win. forum seems to be the most civil AND by far one of the most informative on this site. Lots of great guys with a wealth of info they're willing to share.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 257Bob, 57 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,637
Posts18,455,290
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.