OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
evidently Vlad is convinced.

Sam......

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The knothead brigade is on patrol today.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This is what we get for putting our community organizer up against a KGB Colonel.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
This is what we get for putting our community organizer up against a KGB Colonel.

^^^ +100

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

with the local nazis on the other side of the street. laugh

Sam......

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Yeah, you sure are on patrol.
Ben's father was an internationally known economist, Ben Testified as an expert witness years ago, in the drexal burnham junk bond crisis, but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you. Lawyer, and bit player in hollywood. Author and so on.
What others have said about his commentary. Writes on a variety of topics.
Your anti jewish side is coming out.

Come to think of it, what have YOU ever done in comparison? Want to match degrees? Work experience? Knowlege of the world?
I ticked off a guy the other day that i have known for a long time. Told him it was absolutely amazing how much he knew that he really didn't know. You remind me of him.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 07/21/14.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
nah, Boehner does not think that is a good idea. He got that thought from his buddy Harry Reid.
It probably isn't a good idea. There will never be a conviction and who knows what it might push zero to do? Narcissist's are just that way particularly if they are the most powerful person in the world, or think they are.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No,...it's a lie.

High altitude SAM's are rather passe' these days.

Any half ass military has the ability to knock down an airliner flying at 35,000 feet.

Anyone who claims otherwise is catering to the stupid.

Like I told you yesterday.

Don't be stupid.
But it's not a common item among militia, which is what they claim the separatists are.

I just don't see how Russian isn't culpable in this. They supplied the hardware, chances are the guy who hit the go button gets his paycheck from Russia.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our turn will come as well when the arms we've equipped the middle east with are used against us or some of our allies.

1Minute
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The House needs to pass a resolution calling for the immediate installation of a missile defense shield in Poland and the Czech Republic. If you recall, we had planned all along to install a missile defense system into these two countries but Obama blocked it as a gift to Putin. How foolish. Install the missiles...right now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
We might be in a worse situation right now than if we didn't have a President.

Can't argue w/ that.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He is certainly MORE qualified than the present marxist in the WH. OH! I forgot, he's one of "them joooos!"

I think you hit the nail on the head there Jorge. Stein's a Jew, therefore, when he announces that 2 + 2 = 4 Bristoe is forced to conclude Stein obviously does not know math. Seriously though, what kind of ignorance moves one to think that a journalist writing a magazine column is "involved in U.S. foreign policy"? blush Are you frigging kidding me?

actually, I believe back in the days of nixon, or Ronnie, did have a role in government as well as other government positions at one time. Like I said, he has an impressive resume that is much much more than his clear eye commercials.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GunGeek
No,...it's a lie.

High altitude SAM's are rather passe' these days.

Any half ass military has the ability to knock down an airliner flying at 35,000 feet.

Anyone who claims otherwise is catering to the stupid.

Like I told you yesterday.

Don't be stupid.
But it's not a common item among militia, which is what they claim the separatists are.

I just don't see how Russian isn't culpable in this. They supplied the hardware, chances are the guy who hit the go button gets his paycheck from Russia.

if the truth be known, with the spy technology most likely over a hot spot like that, it was probably being watched real time in the pentagon, and they knew from the beginning within a few yards where/by whom the missle originated, and where the launcher was moved too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
actually, I believe back in the days of nixon, or Ronnie, did have a role in government as well as other government positions at one time. Like I said, he has an impressive resume that is much much more than his clear eye commercials.

He was a speechwriter for Nixon and Ford.(IIRC)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Anybody that doesn't think it was the ukranian separatists that shot down the plane (in a case of mistaken identity) is a MORON.

Just curious if you thought the same thing about the existence of WMDs in Iraq?

Have I missed some believable hard evidence tying this to the rebels? Are the reports of Kiev ATC redirecting the flight over the war zone bogus? Anyone else find it curious how fast Ukraine had their story together?

I have no idea what really happened but until there's some actual believable evidence presented (which may be never) the Ukrainians themselves benefit the most from this, not the rebels or Russkies.

Last edited by RufusG; 07/21/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tried to fix spelling and double posted. Man my keyboard sucks.

Last edited by RufusG; 07/21/14.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

He was a speechwriter for Nixon and Ford.(IIRC)

that is what i was trying to remember.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

240 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 33 invisible), 2,806 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,631
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.