Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
I
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
I'm making a new thread since old thread was a couple pages long and a lot of it was sold.

Link to photo bucket album:
http://s1092.photobucket.com/user/Mertopp/library/Sitting%20around%20the%20house%20sale%20of%202014

I'm stuck at home with my leg in a cast so as a means of keeping myself from going absolutely crazy I'm going to sell off some things to raise money for a planned 2015 hunting trip and keep myself occupied. I have over 100 feedback on gunbroker and ebay, plus a dozen or so on HKpro so I'll be happy to provide those accounts as references if needed. For most stuff I can take paypal but I don't like using it for prohibited items so guns will require a USPS MO. All prices include shipping , however shipping is going to be extra for AK/HI. Most of this stuff is going up on multiple outlets so whenever someone tells me they will take it, I�ll go to each forum and mark it sold, in the event of a conflict I�ll sell to the earliest timestamp of a definite offer. Please don�t ask me to ship guns directly to you or to ship prohibited items into your state!

My Trade interests are pretty specific so I�m just going to list them: a 44 magnum for bear country prefer 4� barrel (no Taurus), A Winchester 52, a nice European SxS 20ga, a 450/400 SxS for under 12k (and no BP), any Murray leather goods, 30-06 or 300HH 1946-48 mod 70 with type 1 action/ type 2 safety, a variety of Nill grips, a Leupold 3-9 or 4-12 in Gunmetal Gray, wireless clay delay, Miroku 500 or Browning BSS SxS 20ga, a 60� or 62� Fred Bear Recurve at 45#, Antique swords, a cuben fiber tarp, 7/8� rings from Leupold Ruger or Talley, custom tantos, Early ADL 700's with aluminum buttplate

1. SOLD

2. Ruger LCP with TT gunleather IWB mike�s special with darker belt loops installed. Holster was used about a dozen times. Ruger has some krylon on the right side in an attempt to make it flesh colored- paint could easily be removed but I think it actually does help hide gun when wearing a white t-shirt in summer. $400 shipped for both gun and holster, $310 for just the pistol, don�t want to sell the holster separately until I sell the gun.

3. Beretta Factory leather shotgun case. Brand new, still has the price tag on it, and the plastic wizzle bangs in the combo locks. Was used to ship a gun to me but I prefer to keep my shotguns in one piece. Has some impressions on the underside of the lid because the straps were rolled up in the interior but not properly placed in a recess causing some compression marks against the top, you may be able to just brush them out. $250

4. Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve 55#. Purchased new in mid 2000�s. Some minor wear on limbs. No arrows, string or accessories. $270

5. Ruger MKII Slab Side Stainless with Hogue grips. No box, one mag. Only a few hundred rounds through it, I have another one set up differently that I just prefer. Comes with a holster that of course only works if the scope is removed. The scope is a Matchdot II, purchased new and only used on this gun. Scope mount and rings only included if you buy the scope/pistol package. One ring is gloss, the other is matte. Price for gun alone is $530, for Gun/Scope/Rings/mount it�s $800, Scope w/no rings is $220

6. Kimber SOLO with Meprolight night sights installed by a gunsmith. It is in great condition with less than 300 rounds fired. Includes one mag, factory case and original cardboard box. $700

7. Arc'teryx Hyllus Soft shell fleece everglade green, size large. Bought online in January and I pulled the tag off before trying it on, bit too small for me so I bought an XL. $160

8. Patagonia Guide Jacket, alpha green, large. Worn a few times but I switched to an Arc�teryx. $90

9. SOLD

10. Very unique Winchester 70 Classic Sporter 30-06 with CFR action. This was originally purchased as just a �classic sporter� with the typical sporter stock. I picked up this stock separately and I�ve never seen another like it since. It has a non standard rear shape and a non standard front with a nice satin finish to it. It came inletted for a sporter weight barrel and didn�t have any signs of ever having an action in it. The buttplate is hard plastic. As for the rifle, the blueing and fit on the metalwork is fantastic, it�s probably the best �classic� series rifles I�ve owned. I had the trigger lightened to about 2#, and the action bedded. The smith was supposed to free float the barrel but when I took these photos it doesn�t appear to be entirely freefloated. I�ve only fired about 25 rounds through it and never hunted with it, it was brand new when I bought it. The Leupold dual dovetail mounts are included with the rifle, the scope rings are not for sale. The scope is for sale separately below. Condition on rifle and stock is 95% or better. $850

11. SOLD

12. SOLD

13. SOLD

14. RCBS 2 die set .375 H&H with shell holder, new, never used. $40

15. SOLD

16. Sierra gameking 300gr .375 100 count $60

17. Leupold STD Base #51256 fits Rem Model 7 Seven. Blued finish, comes with screws, great condition. $18 shipped (no photos)

18. Smith and Wesson J frame snubbie holster from CME holsters. It has never had a gun in. Seems quite nice but I purchased it as a temporary holster until a custom order arrived, then ended up not using it. $50 shipped.

19. SOLD

20. Kydex Single AR mag holder, I forgot where I got it but I think it might be comp-tac. Never used it much. Seems to work just as well with mags pointed forwards or rearward. $15

21. John Plaster Ultimate Sniper Stock for long action 700. Good bit of wear, no real knowledge of stock�s history, bought it used. $120

22. Custom M14 stock. Bought this from a fellow who put it together to imitate a LAW483 stock. From what I recall he took an old issue m14 stock and shortened it, filled the butt to make it solid and added a recoil pad. Added a rail up front and detachable swivel in the rear on the side. Added texture to the grips fore and aft, then had the gun painted, I believe in ceracoat but I could be wrong. There�s a fake selector switch installed and a lace on cheek pad included as well. I only used the stock a few weeks, it was just too short for me. Has a paint chip on bottom of the grip. $200

23. Two S&W M&P9 mags. One has a Taran tactical extention on it. Both are marked with a paint pen. $60 for both (look up the TTI extension if you think this is expensive)

24. 7 (Seven) Magpul P-Mags. 6/7 were originally tan and are RIT dyed black. 1/7 isn�t dyed and has a window. 5/6 that were dyed have windows but they are cloudy because of the dye. All have some paint pen id markers. If that doesn�t make sense, check out the photos. $60 for all 7

25. 11 (eleven) C-Products AR mag. 10 have spray paint on lower half. There are three colors of followers but all appear to be the same. Paint pen marked for ID. $85

26. Remington 1100 magazines tube cap from 70/80�s 20ga model $10

27. SHTF Gear IWB holster belt loops. Bought to modify a Crossbreed holster cause I hate the metal clips but I ended up just returning the holster instead. $12 ($8 if bought with anything else)

28. Beretta 686/687 English stock for a 12ga with sideplates (EL or EELL). Color was hard to capture, it�s maybe a little bit lighter than it appears in the photos. New, never installed. A few light scratches from storage/handling. $90

29. SOLD

30. Generic shoulder holster for a large auto. Purchased to test out the shoulder holster concept, bulky as heck and the Velcro picked up some cat hair from the house $12

31. Shotgun stock, believe it�s for a Remington but it has no pad or grip cap. $15

32. Win 70 .375 H&H. 90's era Classic Super Express with CRF bolt. Good un-hunted condition, about 100 rounds through it at the range. No scope or mounts, had a 1-5 on it for a while but preferred irons. Never got around to having the factory trigger pull lightened and it could probably use it. If you want it, I will ship 50 rounds of once fired brass separately. $1050 shipped in CONUS

33. Custom Noveske AR-15. Purchased in December 2011, used only at the range. The upper was purchased complete from Noveske through Gun Gallery INC and then sent out for pinning of the flash hider by ADCO for a 16� total length, the lower was purchased as a stripped lower and assembled by me. All parts were purchased new with the exception of the SOPMOD stock and the vertical foregrip. The parts: a 14.5" Noveske complete upper with black (special order) RIS2 M4A1 rail including a Noveske BCG and a Noveske marked BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle. On the front is a pinned Surefire FH212 flash hider. The lower is a Noveske gen 2 (not chainsaw grade), the trigger is a SSA-E Geissele Two-stage, the rear grip is a MagPul MOE-K, the vertical foregrip is Knights Armament, the receiver extension and castle nut are from LMT, the buffer spring is from Tactical Springs, included are a CMT H buffer and H2 buffer, on the back is a LMT SODMOD stock, and a Magpul ASAP sling mount and a Gear Sector Rail Mount H&K on the front. Several ladder-style Low Profile Rail Covers are included. Please note, the flip up irons sights shown in the photos are NOT included in this sale, additionally the red dot scope and quick detach mount are NOT included in this sale. I will be including a tactical style soft case. The only thing needed is for the castle nut to be notched in place. Rifle does not come with any magazines but I have several for sale separately and will make you a deal if 30rounders are legal where you live. Round count is approximately 400-450 rounds since new. Sum of parts is far above what you get with a stock Noveske, I�m asking $1500 shipped in CONUS.

34. Remington Model Seven .308. Blued finish, black synthetic stock, Talley Lightweights, aluminum bolt shroud.Iron sights and swivels studs missing, scope not included. $580 shipped in conus.

35. Galco Miami Classic shoulder holsters system Right hand, black. S&w J Frame Mod 62 2 1/8th 357, 38 Charter Arms undercover 2", J fraem mod 36 2", j frame mod 36 3", J frame mod 60 2", J frame mod 60 3", taurus 85 2". I believe this only works with hammer versions since the thumb snap is not adjustable. I put it together, used it for about 15 minutes and took it apart again. $100 shipped

Link to photo bucket album:
http://s1092.photobucket.com/user/Mertopp/library/Sitting%20around%20the%20house%20sale%20of%202014

Last edited by InternetGuru; 07/21/14.
GB1

I
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
bumpity thumpity pow bang pop

I
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Moving most of these items to auction so make any remaining offers while they are still available.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1234, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,794
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.