Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rte
Polls do mean something.

Gallup has his disapproval rating at 49%.

Rasmussen has his disapproval rating at 52%.

This is good news for the Homo-in-chiefs detractors.

Might want to remember he ain't running for any office.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The last poll that mattered for Obama was taken on 06Nov2012, and he won it in a landslide. No other polls matter.

Liberal neocon RINO's & Democrats have assumed control over US politics. I don't ever see them losing it. Demographics in our country dramatically favor them.

Authentic conservatives, not to be confused with Republicans, are losing influence. About all we can do is refuse to be principals to liberal, neocon RINO's that have allied the Republican Party with the Democratic Party. For conservatives, there is no more voting less evil. That means that for Republicans, Bush 43 was the last liberal, neocon RINO's that will hold the office of POTUS.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by rte
Polls do mean something.

I certainly haven't forgotten this salient fact.

The stench of Obama's failed and damaging policies,that has negatively impacted the middle class,can be tied around the neck of his fellow Demonrats,like a boat anchor.This will hopefully sink their chances of maintaining control of the senate and will spell disaster for any Demonrat who will dare to seek the presidency.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The next demo candidate will mostly disavow him. Not totally but mostly.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"He was just a tokin' nagger"

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
By the time Zero is done they'll disavow him. It's not getting better ... it's getting worse and we've got over two years left.

I have confidence in that. grin

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SansSouci
The last poll that mattered for Obama was taken on 06Nov2012, and he won it in a landslide. No other polls matter.

Liberal neocon RINO's & Democrats have assumed control over US politics. I don't ever see them losing it. Demographics in our country dramatically favor them.

Authentic conservatives, not to be confused with Republicans, are losing influence. About all we can do is refuse to be principals to liberal, neocon RINO's that have allied the Republican Party with the Democratic Party. For conservatives, there is no more voting less evil. That means that for Republicans, Bush 43 was the last liberal, neocon RINO's that will hold the office of POTUS.

Some landslide. Popular vote: Obama-Biden (51.1%) Romney-Ryan (47.2%)

Less than six million votes. Five million more conservative votes in the closest swing states would have given Mitt his 272 electoral votes.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
ONLY 5 MILLION. Gee!!! grins.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by rte
Polls do mean something.

I certainly haven't forgotten this salient fact.

The stench of Obama's failed and damaging policies,that has negatively impacted the middle class,can be tied around the neck of his fellow Demonrats,like a boat anchor.This will hopefully sink their chances of maintaining control of the senate and will spell disaster for any Demonrat who will dare to seek the presidency.

So far the numbers are good. Better than I have ever seen. Less than 120 days to go.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Less than six million votes. Five million more conservative votes in the closest swing states would have given Mitt his 272 electoral votes.

BOW,

Obama LANDSLIDED Romney by a HUGE margin.

You are aware that we do not live in a democracy, that we're a republic where the electoral college determines presidential elections, aren't you?

Gingrich, in a ironic twist of fate, predicted Romeny would landslide Obama by nearly the precise percents by which Obama landslided Romney.

Read and learn...I hope!

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey Bow, here's one of your liberal, neocon, RINO's, Gringrich, predicting that Romney was going to landslide Obama by nearly the same percent by which Obama landslided Romney:

The country you grew up in no longer exists. How exactly did you strive to prevent it going deep south?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

BOW,

Obama LANDSLIDED Romney by a HUGE margin.

You are aware that we do not live in a democracy, that we're a republic where the electoral college determines presidential elections, aren't you?

Gingrich, in a ironic twist of fate, predicted Romeny would landslide Obama by nearly the precise percents by which Obama landslided Romney.

Read and learn...I hope!

I REPEAT for those with reading comprehension problems.

Less than six million votes.
Five million more conservative votes in the closest swing states would have given Mitt his 272 electoral votes.

I REPEAT for those with math comprehension problems.
Actually 500,000 in exactly the right states would have keep Obama out of the White House.
Try to follow the math:
Four states that Obama won with less than 52 percent of the vote.
Romney lost the 29 Florida electoral votes by less than 74,000 (rounded off to make it easier for you) Obama 50.0% Romney 49.1%. That is less than one percent.
Mittens already had 206 electoral votes. 206 + 29 = 235.

Romney lost the 18 Ohio votes by less than 103,500. Obama 50.1% Romney 48.2%
235 + 18 = 253. Are you starting to get the hang of it?

Romney lost the 13 Virginia votes by less than 116,000. Obama 50.8% Romney 47.8%
253 + 13 = 266.
Romney lost the 9 Colorado votes by about 113,100. Obama 51.2% Romney 46.5%
266 + 9 = 275.

Here comes the hard part. Obama won those four states by just over 406,000 votes. Romney needed about 407,000 votes to put him in the White House instead of that POS we have now.

Mathematically speaking of course. In the real world you could replace with some the states that Obama won with with less than 53 percent of the vote:

Iowa 6 electoral votes Obama 52.1% Romney 46.5%
New Hampshire 4 electoral votes Obama 52.2% Romney 46.5%
Nevada 6 electoral votes Obama 52.3% Romney 45.7%
Wisconsin 10 electoral votes Obama 52.8% Romney 46.1%
New Mexico 5 electoral votes Obama 52.9% Romney 43.0%

I wish I had a dollar for every time I have posted these numbers.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 07/23/14.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
where's toto when you need him?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
where's SansSouci?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So what?

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Running..........a google search.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
where's SansSouci?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Polls don't matter to Tyrant Obama the Liar. He doesn't have to run for reelection and he doesn't have to work with Congress. He has presidential decrees to accomplish his goals.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Polls don't matter to Tyrant Obama the Liar. He doesn't have to run for reelection and he doesn't have to work with Congress. He has presidential decrees to accomplish his goals.

THIS

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
In just over 100 days...
There are 33 Democrats running in the Senate and 435 Democrats running in the House.
Most of the 468 are running from Obama and his Poll numbers as fast as they can.
That is why the numbers count.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,322 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,657
Posts18,455,635
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.