OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Instant libtard freakout. laugh

Disgraceful Sign At Church

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The liberals were too stupid to know that some teenager in the middle of the night rearranged the letters on the sign...Hence all the extra letters at the bottom.

If they had a brain they would take it out and play with it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image] If it's supposed to say GOD BLESS OAK PARK HEIGHTS, the vandals came up with an extra K somewhere.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
"Yet, Moore and his star-athlete son, Junior, believe more than hoping must be done. In fact, they plan to stay away from Stillwater and Oak Park Heights from now on.

"[My son] came to me this morning. He said, 'I've read it, I've talked about it in school, but this is the first time I've seen it face-to-face," Moore explained. "I'd like to hear what the community is going to say about it because at this point, mayors, police officers, firemen -- they have had a chance to drive by and see that. I can't be the only one that has feelings." "

Dear Mr. Moore, get a grip idiot. laugh laugh laugh

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
A kid in a local school was playing around with a piece of string and wound up doing a hangman's noose. When class was over he dropped it on the floor and left. Sometime later during the day the noose was spotted on the floor. An investigation revealed that sometime during the day, a black kid had been in the classroom. Ergo: Hate crime investigation ensued involving the police. Nobody was stupid enough to talk so it went away after a week or so.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Oh lawdy...

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
The fact that it's news sure says more than the sign itself. Unbelievably stupid bunch of people there.

Even the pastor said it "hurt him" that someone had swapped the g & d in "God Bless America".

Hypersensitive pansies all.

Cept the pranksters. No crime committed and a bunch of dumba$$e$ in a tizzy. Not bad if ya ask me.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hell, I'd prolly still be in the penitentiary if they would have caught us burning the rival high schools' homecoming bonfire the night before their homecoming game...

Or been caught wrapping houses, or throwing a bottle of dawn into the decorative fountains in the city park. (You just think you've seen suds till you see what THAT does overnight... laugh )

Just kids being kids.

That it was even considered newsworthy is crazy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He does sound a little soft skinned don't he.

What does the guy want done a full time guard on the thing.
It must be a real bugger being him.BOO!

He probably just wet his pants. grin

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
[Linked Image] If it's supposed to say GOD BLESS OAK PARK HEIGHTS, the vandals came up with an extra K somewhere.

Steve.

I noticed that too. How many people just carry around an extra "K" in their pocket?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

Steve.

I noticed that too. How many people just carry around an extra "K" in their pocket?

You don't read well, do you? The report clearly says that letters were taken and rearranged from BOTH sides of the sign (i.e., that third K came from the OTHER SIDE of the sign).

Originally Posted by myfoxtwincities.com
A police report states that the sign had been set up to read "God bless Oak Park Heights," but it appears an individual or group of people moved the letters from both sides of the sign around.

Last edited by 4ager; 07/24/14. Reason: Because djs lacks reading comprehension

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Pranksters, gotta love 'em..

Hey, BG, how did ya like all that road construction around there (Osgood/36)?? I hadda go through that area last Friday and I wasn't sure I could get to where I needed to go. Man, I went and found some new ways outta Dodge; no way do I wanna get near THAT crap again till it's OVER..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 222ND, 71 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,678
Posts18,456,284
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.