-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
the kenyan had another fund raiser yesterday in LA. The usual hollywood sycophants were attending. Some quotes from the muslim in chief:

"He said that �the conflict that probably makes people most discouraged is the conflict they see in Washington, where members of Congress can�t seem to do anything; where all we hear about is gridlock, and all we hear about is posturing, and all we hear about are phony scandals.�
and
�No offense. �Scandal� is a great show. But it�s not something that we necessarily want to be living out day in, day out,�
and
In his remarks, Obama said that the reason that D.C. wasn�t working was in part because �the Republican Party has been taken over by people who just don�t believe in government.�
And
�And so they obstruct, and they obfuscate, and they bamboozle, and sometimes don�t tell exactly what�s true�. That was a euphemism.� The crowd laughed.
And
Per a pool report, he also lamented the tendency for Democrats not to turn out during midterm elections, leaving people �surprised when John Boehner is �Speaker of the House.�

��Say, well, how did that happen?�� he said to laughter. ��What happened to Nancy Pelosi?� What happened is y�all didn�t work. That�s what happened. And then all kinds of stuff happened. That�s what it was. Stuff. So we�ve got to step it up in the midterms.�

Sam......

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Yeah. Same thing happened to result in his TWO elections.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
he is fund raising full time now, and only acting as a part time President.
The liberals are trying their best to save the Senate. They will probably succeed, as they control the money, the media, and access to the federal trough.

Sam......

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Hollywierd kisses his ass for the huge tax breaks they get. Follow the money.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The Times...They are a-Changing...
on Breitbart TV 22 Jul 2014
ABC's Karl Hits W.H. on Transparency
ABC Chief White House Correspondent Jon Karl questioned the White House�s �intense secrecy,� and refusal to allow television cameras into the president�s meeting with representatives of the Apollo 11 crew at Tuesday�s press briefing.
When he was told by White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest that the president was too busy, Karl retorted that this explanation was �a little hard to believe," and asked �couldn�t he have been maybe five minutes later to the fundraiser out in Seattle?�

Karl also asked whether President Obama kept TV cameras out of the event because he has faced criticism from members of the crew for his space policy. This charge was denied by Earnest.

CBS News Files Formal Complaint Against W.H. for Lack of Transparency at Event
Tuesday at the White House daily briefing, CBS News'�Chief White House Correspondent�Major Garrett lodged a formal complaint against the Obama Administration for blocking�members of the press from a meeting between the president and the surviving Apollo 11 astronauts.

Major Garrett, representing the White House Correspondents� Association, said only allowing still photos to be taken at the meeting �limits television coverage� for the "American tax payers" who payed for the entire NASA program.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said he �understood� and added, �These are legitimate American heroes, on that you and I can agree.�

Last week�Earnest claimed the Obama administration was the most transparent in history.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What do dhimmicrats always say? LIES

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
he is fund raising full time now, and only acting as a part time President.
The liberals are trying their best to save the Senate. They will probably succeed, as they control the money, the media, and access to the federal trough.

A part time president is exactly what I've been thinking about over the last few days. The media is going off about Zero not being more active in addressing the current events but ...

They're missing the big picture.

Cast aside the current events and then consider what he actually does. HE DOES NOTHING.

If Hussein any kind of work ethic he would be solving the VA crisis. It's just one item and both parties agree that there is a problem.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Despite the optimism of some Republicans, I believe the Democrats will hold the Senate, and win some new Congressional seats where it's close.

Here, I'll whisper "voter fraud"?

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 34 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,848
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.