Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cuomo needs to land flat on his face, another mentally challenged liberal turd licker.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
His corruption is beginning to show its face publicly. NOT very good timing for the pos.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Jim, what kind of prospects are you giving to Astorino.

I've known Chris Moss, Astorino's running mate for many years. Chris is a hell of a Sheriff, and has always been a stand up guy. Not to mention a big hunter/shooter

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I see his prospects improving rapidly as this sorts itself out. Cuomo has screwed everybody. See if you can find Fred Dickers column for today. It is harsh. VERY harsh.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Now if Astorino can use this in his campaign he may stand a chance.... Im hoping but still skeptical

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I see his prospects improving rapidly as this sorts itself out. Cuomo has screwed everybody. See if you can find Fred Dickers column for today. It is harsh. VERY harsh.
why don't you find it and show it to us. I'm no good at treasure hunts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Toddly
why don't you find it and show it to us. I'm no good at treasure hunts.

http://nypost.com/2014/07/24/scandal-exposes-cuomo-as-liar-and-phony/

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm curious to see, as this gets more widespread, if he starts trying to pander to the Upstate crowd by pushing legislature through to allow fracking in order to bolster votes

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I saw this on the news last night. You know it's bad when the NY Times is this hard on him! I hope he goes down in flames. What a POS!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It IS NOT in the legislatures hands, it is and has been in his. This guy is dirtier than last weeks gym shorts.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I'm curious to see, as this gets more widespread, if he starts trying to pander to the Upstate crowd by pushing legislature through to allow fracking in order to bolster votes

He can't without alienating his most significant financial backers. That said, the unionistas will eat that up and blindly vote (D) once again if he promises them jobs that he won't/can't deliver.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing will come of this. Coumo is bullet proof in NY.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Nothing will come of this. Coumo is bullet proof in NY.
I tend to side with the gentleman from Florida....hope Im wrong

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It is the NY Post, but still I like it!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

It is the NY Post, but still I like it!

NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/24/opinion/gov-cuomos-broken-promises.html

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Cuomo has got to be red in the face fuming mad right now. I'll bet everyone in his office is trying to avoid the POS. He will need to blame someone...........

Last edited by RS308MX; 07/24/14.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
He likely never had an intention to stop corruption, being most likely neck deep in it himself for his entire political career. But this reminds me of a central message from Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.

From time to time Emperors would rise to power with the promise (along with the apparent authentic intention) of cleaning up the corruption that was crippling the government of Rome.

Basically, the Praetorian Guard had, soon after the death of Augustine (its founder, establishing it for his security) become a sort of Mafia in Rome, expecting to receive enormous sums of tax dollars just because that's what had become the long established norm. Besides that, everything was a scam to enrich them, and they came to think of all these scams as their birthright. Even emperors were powerless to do much about it, since if they tried too hard, they'd find themselves hacked or strangled to death and replaced by a less civic minded one.

It's just the nature of behemoth states that the most corrupt will rise to the real seats of power behind the scenes, and become thoroughly entrenched there, generationally. Which, of course, is why the Founders wanted the Federal Government to actually have very little power, apart from the instance of war, thought to be a very rare and unusual event, and would have been apart from the growth of the central state beyond its Constitutional bounds, and the war-seeking corruption that naturally follows.

But today we have not only behemoth Federal Government but behemoth state government to match, "all part of the same hypocrisy," as Michael Corleone observed in Godfather II.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
729 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 09wingates, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 204guy, 76 invisible), 2,909 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,589
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.