OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
89 wetbacks tested positive for TB.

At ONE facility in NM.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_...rants-at-fletc-being-tested-tuberculosis

89 undocumented immigrants test positive for tuberculosis skin test

By Zack Ponce / Alamogordo Daily News

Posted: 07/23/2014 09:18:19 AM MDT

ARTESIA >> A total of 89 undocumented immigrants detained at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center have tested positive on the tuberculosis, or TB, skin test, but no individual has actually contracted the disease according to J.R. Doporto, a Carlsbad city councilor.

A positive TB skin or blood test only signifies that the person has been infected with the bacteria that causes tuberculosis, according to a fact sheet published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The test does not show whether the person has actually contracted the disease.

If a person tests positive on the TB skin test, he or she is then given a chest X-ray, which proves whether the subject has contracted the disease.

Doporto, Artesia Mayor Phil Burch and other various city and county officials from Southeastern New Mexico met with Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials Tuesday for an update on the status of the undocumented immigrants being detained at FLETC while they await either deportation or an asylum hearing in front of an immigration judge.

How many went right on through to the mainstream?

We ain't seen nothin' yet... mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm trying to stay positive. Perhaps 80% of SoCal will fall ill and die. There's always a silver lining.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

At ONE facility in NM.

ARTESIA >> A total of 89 undocumented immigrants detained at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center have tested positive on the tuberculosis, or TB, skin test, but no individual has actually contracted the disease according to J.R. Doporto, a Carlsbad city councilor.

A positive TB skin or blood test only signifies that the person has been infected with the bacteria that causes tuberculosis, according to a fact sheet published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The test does not show whether the person has actually contracted the disease.

If a person tests positive on the TB skin test, he or she is then given a chest X-ray, which proves whether the subject has contracted the disease.

Doporto, Artesia Mayor Phil Burch and other various city and county officials from Southeastern New Mexico met with Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials Tuesday for an update on the status of the undocumented immigrants being detained at FLETC while they await either deportation or an asylum hearing in front of an immigration judge.

Pure and open criminality taking place, folks. No longer even any pretenses to legitimacy.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So you would be happy for a large number of your fellow Americans to die from a miserable disease.

Care to take a little breath and recant that statement.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

At ONE facility in NM.

Pure and open criminality taking place, folks. No longer even any pretenses to legitimacy.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Only if they have tickets to Sydney.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Zack Ponce" ( the writer if that piece ) is either a dunce, koolaid drinker, or a liar.
...perhaps all 3 ?

No detainee to date has been found to have any contagious disease or virus since Central Americans who were caught illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border were first brought to Artesia on June 27.

That, my friends, is a bald faced LIE.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 07/24/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So you would recant if they had tickets to Sydney...it is odd that you should think so little of your fellow citizens, and that you could wish harm to them.

Must live in a different world than I.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yeah, that's it Francis, I wish so many dead. What's odd to me is that you take WAY to much shiet WAY to [bleep] serious. Of course I've yet to see anyone proclaim you as bright.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
"Zack Ponce" ( the writer if that piece ) is either a dunce, koolaid drinker, or a liar.
...perhaps all 3 ?

No detainee to date has been found to have any contagious disease or virus since Central Americans who were caught illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border were first brought to Artesia on June 27.

That, my friends is a bald faced LIE.

It is not just a bald-faced lie...it is a physical impossibility.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
What's Positive about TB? Why don't you ask the poster that...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yes, let us make it all about me...and not about you wishing to see your fellow countrymen dead from some filthy miserable disease.

If you cannot manage to grow your intellect then at least try to nurture your heart.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Fundamentally infecting America

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Of course that's it Francis, I wish nothing more than for 1000's to die. That is exactly why I spent my entire adult life in service.

[bleep] you are a tool

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
No wonder Aussie chicks LOVE [bleep] Americans. You got any sisters?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
What's Positive about TB? Why don't you ask the poster that...

I'm trying to stay positive. Perhaps 80% of SoCal will fall ill and die. There's always a silver lining.

I am going to let this go, and you can continue to think you have some positive message to sell.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Fundamentally infecting America

I fully understand that the illegals are spreading disease and pestilence, and that your own Government is complicit in that action.

My argument is with the fellow WISHING such upon his fellow AMERICANS.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
And you can continue to believe that because you have a pointy head it makes you sharp.

Looks like Penal colony ain't just a clever name.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M

At ONE facility in NM.

That doesn't bother me as much as how many cases of Ebola went through.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

an uplifting, and cheerful analysis, that resonates across America. laugh

Sam......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 61 invisible), 2,951 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,810
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.