Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Romans 1, 26-32 could not be more clear.

I'm confused. Please enlighten:

what is the secret bible code that indicates you are to do the exact opposite of the instructions in one verse, but not the next?

That would be the New Testament. It is not a secret but it is not very well understood. It is not so much a matter of doing the exact opposite of the old Jewish law as it is being in a different system. For example, in New York, you can't load but seven cartridges in a firearm. In Georgia, you can load as many as your magazine will hold. Two different states, two different laws. Consider also the military. A person in the military does not have the same rights as an ordinary U.S. civilian. Again, different legal system.

As a citizen of the State of Georgia and a civilian, someone can QUOTE New York law or military law to me all day long but guess what? It has no authority over me.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

Because we will run short of back bacon, and be forced to eat kosher. Use your brain!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
If they repent in time they might be lucky enough to spend an entirety with Ringman and Ken Howell. Yeeee hawwww

Ouch; that's the closest I've ever come to buyer's remorse wink .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
No, it can't happen because the Bible calls homosex a grievous sin. However, a bunch of queers have made a lame attempt at rewording it be 'gay friendly', calling it the Queen James Bib. I'll bet God will have the last say on this one.

Here's your nausea for the day. QUEEN JAMES BIBLE

Right up front they claim that there was no mention of homosex in the Bible until the RSV in 1946. Seems that they over looked Leviticus that was written a couple thousand years BC.

Christians have often been accused of manufacturing a god in their own image. Maybe debatable. This is what the gays responsible for the QJB have done. Not debatable.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
No, it can't happen because the Bible calls homosex a grievous sin. However, a bunch of queers have made a lame attempt at rewording it be 'gay friendly', calling it the Queen James Bib. I'll bet God will have the last say on this one.

Right up front they claim that there was no mention of homosex in the Bible until the RSV in 1946. Seems that they over looked Leviticus that was written a couple thousand years BC.

Christians have often been accused of manufacturing a god in their own image. Maybe debatable.

Nope, it is not debatable at all. Christians have done exactly this and violated God's Commandments in the doing, but justify it to themselves by claiming that one is the other.

Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
This is what the gays responsible for the QJB have done. Not debatable.

Steve.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just observing the campfire conversations on Christianity and Scripture proves one of the biggest theories I have on religion.

If you believe in God, you also have to believe that God's message to man has to be in a manner digestible to the lowest common denominator.

Faith and the focal points of God's message are simple by definition. In practice, not so much, and its that chasm which causes us to be so stupid (and self-serving) in trying to qualify things.

The conversations here proves that man, not God, complicates every f'n thing he touches.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Just observing the campfire conversations on Christianity and Scripture proves one of the biggest theories I have on religion.

If you believe in God, you also have to believe that God's message to man has to be in a manner digestible to the lowest common denominator.

Faith and the focal points of God's message are simple by definition. In practice, not so much, and its that chasm which causes us to be so stupid (and self-serving) in trying to qualify things.

The conversations here proves that man, not God, complicates every f'n thing he touches.

Yep.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
God created complexity as a red herring for Creationist.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Nothing New ,it has already been written for ages . It is called the Quran

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Adding or removing anything from the Bible is sin.

If queers have created their version of God's word, they will have a whole lot of 'splaining to do when they try to run their gay bible thing past St. Peter.

How 3% of the the most deviant of America's population is able to control the social morality debate reveals just how stupid Americans are and how susceptible to propaganda they are.

Queers need to keep their queer mouths shut.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SansSouci
How 3% of the the most deviant of America's population is able to control the social morality debate reveals just how stupid Americans are and how susceptible to propaganda they are.
They couldn't possibly do it on their own. They've had the help of the controlled MSM, the courts, and the education establishment, the controllers of which have all been operating according to a very particular agenda for a very long time now, i.e., to bring down the American (Christian/European) culture, which was an unyielding barrier to one-world despotism.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
They couldn't possibly do it on their own. They've had the help of the controlled MSM, the courts, and the education establishment, the controllers of which have all been operating according to a very particular agenda for a very long time now, i.e., to bring down the American (Christian/European) culture, which was an unyielding barrier to one-world despotism.

Dingdingding! Winner.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Dingdingding! Winner.

Agreed, they didn't do it on their own. Those who have helped have done it through seeking power for power's sake. Liberalism is not about liberty; it is about control. This is what defines the battle we're in.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Politicians would suck their own dick in public if they thought it would get them a vote

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There is no longer any such thing as 'shock value'. Folks are pretty much immune to anything from the gov't or from society at large. Most all is deja vu.

I'm waiting on vuja de, meaning I ain't never seen this schitt afore.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Steelhead, your ignorance is without blemish. laugh

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe
I was soooooo looking forward to enslaving a couple Canadians on my next trip�..

Would it be OK to enslave just the french ones?

YES !!!

eek

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting thread.

What is the difference between those who re-write the Holy Bible in efforts to obscure/justify their intentional sin - and those who jest with Old Testament laws for what appear to be self-serving ends?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At the end of time, probably nothing.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
Better to quit burning their bulls.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

601 members (10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 72 invisible), 2,029 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,263
Posts18,448,214
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.