24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How much New-New-Stock do you have left?

BP-B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
A guy in Corvallis bought all the NOS tonight.

I didn't get the same velocity with the old stuff. Significant, too, close to 150 ft/sec.

I have 3 lbs of the new stuff, another forum member found some for me.

Quinn

Last edited by Pharmseller; 07/16/14.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So what's the plan now that you have an extra 3-lbs of powder, 6x or 3-9x?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holy [bleep] this this is the funniest post EVER on the fire! LMFAO!!

"Hurt feelers report" Where does he come up with this stuff!! Awesome!

Originally Posted by Boxer
'seller,

My bad,I had forgotten your ruse of playing Imaginary Pretend Ignore and the "fulfillment" and sweet "satisfaction" that is your's,by taking it to the next level. It's your Imagination,PLEASE use it as you best deem fit,as you are on an epic tear. On the average,when you Imagine something,how long does it take for it to become "real" to you?!? Laffin'!

Perhaps next,"explain" why it is that you THE dumbest of [bleep],are so quick to Pretend to poke your heads in the sand?!? Laffin'! Perhaps consider filling out a Hurt Feelers Report?!? Re-laffin'!

Jeezus God you are an amazingly inept Dumbfhuqq and there's simply no cap on how much Pretend you can muster and Imagination you can flaunt. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

You be SURE to make a grand "stand" and refrain maximizing the potential of a given platform,because you are a broke Clueless Dumbfhuqq,"only" have 6 weeks to do it in and are "afraid" to fire 3 more shots,for a Tag you finally drew! THAT is [bleep] FUNNY schit!

Now don't [bleep] up again and reply,because if you remember correctly...you "can't" read this either,as the "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore is in full "effect". Laffin'!

[bleep] WOW +P+!!!

Here's hoping you don't shoot your Imagination out...as your "best" efforts are simply offa the [bleep] charts,in their oblivious hilarity. I find myself looking forward to the requisite Excuses and Whine,which will certainly be following your fruitless Hunt.

Good luck and stick to your guns! Your haste to tote Stupidity to places it's never been before,is poignantly poetic humor and wonderfully magnified,because there is NO doubt...you are doing the "best" that you can. Mebbe poke your head a little further in the sand,then wonder aloud yet again as to why,you are sooooooo incredibly [bleep] Stupid,due "all" the things you almost do and the amazing amassing of that "experience" in compilation. Laffin'!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo hard!!!

Bless your heart.

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Can you explain the choice of M1 knobs ?
Can M3 dials be installed on a 6x42 completion hunter?

Anyone have a 6x42 completion hunter and your review or opinions?

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'port,

The Whining Do Nothing Kchunt is a hoot,that is for certain.

She stumps amazingly easily,but do have a vivid Imagination and wonderful Pretend.

Do you think she's reading this,despite the fanfare to the contrary?!?

Me too.

Laffin'!

'Death,

M1's are an easy choice,because there is nothin' better. They are positive,anchor well,stay where one wishes,are hell for stout and easy to see/manipulate...if only for starters.

Left of frame to right:

1) Reupold MK4 M3 3.5-10x 40mm(no caps) BDC wearing MOA/yardage scale 1MOA ele/.5MOA wind

2) Reupold M8 6x 42mm A/O with .25MOA/.25MOA target turrets(capped)

3) Reupold MK4 M3 6x 40mm(capped) BDC wearing yardage scale only,1MOA ele/.5MOA wind

4) Reupold 6x 42mm non-A/O M1's .25MOA/.25MOA

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

M3 BDC,compared to "regular" target turrets(all that was long available on 1" tubes).

[Linked Image]

OLD School M3 BDC(which turns the "wrong" way and has no MOA scale) and M1 turret. On OLD School schit,I scribe a zero reference and one can either count 1 MOA "clicks" or extraopolate yardage references,to coincide with whatever boolit and it's speed,you happen to be shooting. Kenton used to make turrets in MOA scale,but was out of blanks last I talked to them. Leupold might.

M1's simply always RULE.

[Linked Image]

M3's are made to be fast and impetus was to get a 308 out to 1k or so,in a single revolution. I'd MUCH prefer .5MOA ele and 1 MOA Windage. Could give a [bleep] less,about zero stop.

The 6x42 Competition Hunter is 1/8" turrets wearing A/O. BT/DT and they are easy to pass on. Parallax adjustment is largely moot on a 6x and my favorite of the ilk is the Fixed [bleep]'s rear focus approach. It's fast and the only time I use it,is when threading needles up close and it'll go down to 10yds,which don't suck. As a default,I'm happy with it at a 250 or so setting and forget it's even there.

6x MOA/Mil Fixed [bleep] and it's parallax adjustment.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

6x Fixed [bleep] Mil/Mil turret.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/822/z7a9.jpg[/img]

6x Fixed [bleep] MOA/Mil on my Rocktucky and a 250yd zero,with 126.5MOA remaining on the erector(with 75A-Max). That due DD bases shimmed in the ass .025" and another .020" via DD Signatures.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/661/eb545a.jpg[/img]

6x Mil/Mil Fixed [bleep] on my SAmtucky,with .050" in the ass and .020" in the DD Signature rings. Same zero leaves 42.7 Mils of erector travel(with fullhouse 75A-Max).

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/673/a3e237.jpg[/img]

6x MOA/Mil Fixed [bleep] on Montucky setback/punchout 223AI. "Flat" DD base/rings and 80.75MOA remaining on the erector,from like zero(with F/F 50's).

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/855/eyg5.jpg[/img]

M3's are not an option on a 1" tube...M1 is King,but a Fixed [bleep] has nearly 3x the erector travel of a 1" 6x Reupold and are certainly M1-esque.

Here's hoping 'seller is still savin' them (3) boolits.

Laffin'!

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
140 grain Nosler Accubond (2823 ft/sec MV)
47.5 grains Big Game
Winchester Large Rifle Magnum primer
New Remington brass
2.805" OAL
Tikka T3 Lite Stainless
Leupold FX3 6x42
200 yards (this is as far as I can shoot at my club, but I'm going to practice locally to 300 yards)

[Linked Image]

This was off the bench, but I also shot several times sitting, using my Primos Trigger Stick, at a picture of an elk. The group was a little bigger but every shot was a kill shot.

I know that 400 yards is a lot farther than 200 yards, but I think I'll be okay with the straight six.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Everyone knows that those Tikka's are going to be obsolete now that the Ruger America is out wink

Great shooting.....like the combo!

Last edited by mistem; 07/20/14.

Ask for forgiveness......instead of permission
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pharm:

I like the post of your target, and it looks like you are good to go. Enjoy your hunt, and let us know how things go.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Pharm:

I like the post of your target, and it looks like you are good to go. Enjoy your hunt, and let us know how things go.

Will do. I found out today that my dad (76) is coming with me!

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
boxer,
i do believe you are quite experienced and have alot of knowledge, you are still a jerk.however after 29 years of military/government work ive seen alot of experienced jerks that i worked with,some were even friends but were still dickheds.if i needed advice i wood ask yer nasty goat smelling ass,but your ass still sucks canal water.by the way if ya ever need a wmd disabled let me know and ll give ya a hand.
jd

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
dumbschit,

I'll happily be whatever your Imagination and Pretend NEEDS me to be,in order for you to atempt to salve your [bleep] countless insecurities.

Very much enjoyed your fascinating recounting,of your decades spent with clueless [bleep]...as your oblivious quantification of one of the oldest of adages,in that "birds of a feather...flock together". Congratulations?!?! Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that a Vagina Monologue and Hissy Fit,are as close as you'll dare come to any/all things The Rifle.

Bless your heart.

Perhaps consider going FULL Secret Squirrel and waxing eloquent yet again,on all the things you almost did,all the wares you nearly did 'em with and all the places you almost did 'em. Laffin'!

Cracks me the [bleep] up,that the first move of you Clueless Drooling Dumb [bleep],is to always start cramming things in your mouth and ass?!? Second thing is a series of bumbling [bleep] excuses,as to what incredibly sloooowwwwwww "learners" you are and then it's culminated in the glaringly obvious reaffirmation,that I always knock the ball outta da Park. Well no schit...dumbfhuqq. Laffin'!

Good talk.

Looking forward to more Whine and some fresh Excuses,as you attest to how incredibly [bleep] funny your "best" really is.

Wow +P+.

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
ya know you have a flower mouth,you try to sound smart and educated but its just another hosebag,maybe you are educated but i myself think your just an old deuche bag mouth that likes to be heard.no i never was a secret squirrel,but i did a job im betting you still dont have the balls to do.i really think its funny how you TRY to sound so tough,yer a punk so how about hero wanna go play with some VX GB or ricin?you dont even rate a pimple on a disabled vets ass.how about it rambo?

Last edited by sandpit; 07/24/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dude, if you're a Vet, thanks for your service. But damn man, a little grammar goes a long way.....

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
i appologize for my grammer,i just had knee surgery friday and am a little fuzzy still.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
sandkchunt,

Bitchin' Whine and killer Excuses! Congratulations?!?

Please show no "mercy",as you "ruthlessly" schlep [bleep] Stupidity,to places it's never been before and wax eloquent on your never ending Vagina Monologue. Laffin'!

You be sure and spell out to yourself...your countless WELL founded insecurities and just maybe,you'll be able to convince yourself of something you [bleep] desperately need to hear. Pun be intended and perhaps someone will take pity and explain it to you. Laffin'!

Yet again I'm forced to feign my "surprise",that the only things you can offer in the firsthand are Imagination,Pretend,Excuses and your fine Whine.

Bless your heart,you poor poor Clueless Kchunt.

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Laffin'!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
FX3 6x42

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
716 members (10gaugemag, 204guy, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 78 invisible), 2,943 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,767
Posts18,401,495
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.