-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinDo we have any spies local to Too-Many-Letters so's we can have pix of HIS bloodshot stare and drool??? grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grinYeah, but I screwed ya worst (or best) of all grin When you fondled then shot my 44/90 u wuz skrewed grin

Shiloh should have given you that rifle, given how many people it's corrupted, to then order their own smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinAre you close enuff to be our spy? grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Magnum_Man, I would probably doing the same thing except that I'm by myself on an eight day business trip. I got the call on the first night of the trip, sitting in my hotel room, catching up on paperwork. Needless to say, I didn't get any more work done that night. grin

I'll get home just in time to go pick the rifle up.

E.T., tex n cal is a five hour drive away, but I'm guessing the drool and silly look on my face will still be there if he drove up. blush

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmm...I do have a business trip to Dallas in a couple weeks, might have to detour, just to get a spy cam pic smile

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Magnum_Man, I would probably doing the same thing except that I'm by myself on an eight day business trip. I got the call on the first night of the trip, sitting in my hotel room, catching up on paperwork. Needless to say, I didn't get any more work done that night. grin

I'll get home just in time to go pick the rifle up

Ed

OK that's acceptable excuse this time but next time what you order better have a original style tight chamber for ppb bullets only, you can't spend what's left of your life dicking around with grease groove bullets any more. Mag Man

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grinSUFFER peasant!!! grin Pics WILL be required!! grin

laugh, Congrats Ed, you went and done it now...........................

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Infidel Ed,

Do not mistake Bullseye for BP, or you will receive your 72 virgins much sooner than anticipated!

ET will soon ordain you as a Knight of the Smokepole, and you will receive all honors that go with it (none). smile

Yours,
GAH

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
OK that's acceptable excuse this time but next time what you order better have a original style tight chamber for ppb bullets only, you can't spend what's left of your life dicking around with grease groove bullets any more. Mag Man

I DID order the 7 degree leade and am told it is a tight chamber. Does that count for anything? grin
I'm back on the grid now, so I can check tracking number again. blush

My trip was cut short for me, so I will be home tomorrow night and can get ready for the grand arrival.

E.T., I got your phone messages when I hit the grid again today. I'll give you a shout on my way home tomorrow.

Gunner & Jeff, thanks for the kind words.

I think we should put together a East Texas Campfire Sharps Shoot. Even invite a couple of guys from OK, AR, and LA to come play. Greasers vs. Paper Patch? Rookies vs. Old Guys? grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm up for it. When mine arrives that is. Otherwise it would be a Highwall. Or a Ruger blush

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The 45/90 gits it Tex

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It do indeed, make large holes through critters... smile

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No larger than a 45-70.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I've shot clear through a full grown buffalo with a 45-70. all a 45-90 will do is hit the dirt harder on the other side...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
I aim to try that as soon as possible... grin

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
My rifle is sitting next to me as I type this. It rained all day today, so her break in will have to wait until tomorrow.

It is everything i had hoped for and more. grin

Ed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I aim to try that as soon as possible... grin

Ed

Let me know when or I'll issue a fatwa on your azz!!!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
How many fatwas can you issue on someone before they can start shooting back? shocked grin

My sister, BIL, and their kids just moved to Big Timber, MT so I have a place to base out of when (not if) I decide to take a shot at a buff. cool

Ed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How many fatwas can you issue on someone before they can start shooting back? shocked grin

My sister, BIL, and their kids just moved to Big Timber, MT so I have a place to base out of when (not if) I decide to take a shot at a buff. cool

Ed

Glad I don't reside there as my plastic would be maxed out continuously. cry grin

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
�No larger than a 45-70.�
--SharpsGuy

�I've shot clear through a full grown buffalo with a 45-70. all a 45-90 will do is hit the dirt harder on the other side...�
--Sharpnel

BINGO! We have two winners over here.

I have to agree. And I have been campaigning with .45-2.4� rifles since 1987�.

The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 71 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,681
Posts18,456,303
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.