Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And probably should have. Went in the grocery store for one item so I wandered up to the do it yourself register and was waiting behind a very pretty, scantily clad female of about 24 or so. She only had four or five items so I'm standing there when some old guy behind me tells me that nobody is at the other register. Go ahead, says I, she won't be long and besides, I kinda like the scenery. O man, what did I say! blush So, the young lady turns around and thanks me for the compliment! I went in shock and couldn't say a word! As she was leaving, again she turned around and wished me a nice evening. I grunted. She was gone.

Another page in the book of life closed.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some pages are more memorable than others.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It was your lucky day!

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Well, if it was his "lucky" day..............

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
104% chance she was crazy anyway. Better to watch her walk away.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As a 16 year old kid working at a gas station out on the Ohio Turnpike many decades ago, I had gassed up a nice convertible with a couple young ladies in it. The guy I was working with approached the driver's side to collect payment and the young lady asked him if he'd rather take out the bill "in trade." One hears about these things once in a while but until it happens to you, you kind of doubt it.

We used to have a pimp who came through dropping off his lot lizards to work the trucks. I swear he had a scanner, or somehow knew when the staties would be patrolling the lot, because he'd come flying in there, pick up his girls, and be out of the lot just minutes before the State Highway Patrol guys cruised the lot.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sometimes you can say something not so right, but it works out ok. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pira114

most likely that is spot on. However, hope springs eternal. laugh

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
was waiting behind a very pretty, scantily clad female of about 24 or so.

Always a dilemma. Lots of times when they bend over, their shorts ride up into the crack. Do you as a Gentleman, try to help and gently pull them back out, risking a slap? If She does slap you, do you then take your finger and push them back where they were? confused miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're deplorable.

I get it.

D

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by milespatton

Always a dilemma. Lots of times when they bend over, their shorts ride up into the crack. Do you as a Gentleman, try to help and gently pull them back out, risking a slap? If She does slap you, do you then take your finger and push them back where they were? confused miles

I ain't THAT brave. Or stupid.

I think back at what I said and sure feel lucky that her husband or whatever wasn't within ear shot. I surprised my self. Gotta quit thinking out loud.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

I think back at what I said and sure feel lucky that her husband or whatever wasn't within ear shot. I surprised my self. Gotta quit thinking out loud.

You are lucky the old guy behind you wasn't her husband. Or daddy... shocked

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinI have had a time or three or four when my wife was ahead of me somewhere and I heard a guy in front of me or next to me comment on what a nice ass and jugs she had (without him knowing who I was). I would grin, agree and tell him I think I'll take her home with me grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I was 15 the neighbor lady asked me to mow her lawn. When I was done she invited me in and paid me. She had two very nicely mowed lawns that summer.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gophergunner
As a 16 year old kid working at a gas station out on the Ohio Turnpike many decades ago, I had gassed up a nice convertible with a couple young ladies in it. The guy I was working with approached the driver's side to collect payment and the young lady asked him if he'd rather take out the bill "in trade." One hears about these things once in a while but until it happens to you, you kind of doubt it.

That's why the stories usually start with "Dear Penthouse, I never thought something like this would happen to me..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

You didn't do anything wrong. She dressed that way to attract attention and got it.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
104% chance she was crazy anyway.

They're all crazy, whether they're hot or fugly. Since you're going to be dealing with crazy anyways you might as well make it a good looking one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by gophergunner

That's why the stories usually start with "Dear Penthouse, I never thought something like this would happen to me..."
No Penthouse quotes this time.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
104% chance she was crazy anyway.

They're all crazy, whether they're hot or fugly. Since you're going to be dealing with crazy anyways you might as well make it a good looking one.
+1

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
158 members (338Rules, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 19 invisible), 2,001 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,650
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.