-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the county I work, in the SF Bay Area, 40% of our jail's inmates are not legal citizens.

Of that, 70% test positive for TB. Of that number 0 have active TB at this time.

Two factors. One, being exposed to TB will make you test positive. Testing positive does not in any way mean you'll developed active TB. I forget the percentage, but it's low.

More importantly, several types of vaccines, especially those typically used by third world countries or those received by older Americans, will cause you to test positive.

We should still worry. But be careful when looking at numbers reported by any news outlet

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
under the heading for what it's worth.
I grew up in prescott, where there is a big V.A. complex. Prescott was known for years as a good place to go if you had t.b.
In addition the v.a. hospital treated a lot of the lungers.
So, as a kid i consistly tested positive for t.b. exposure, hard not to, but never had the illness.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Small risk to take in order for small business owners(construction contractors, landscapers, food processing companies) and the large property owners who use their services to get the job done that American workers will not do and at a fair price.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You know, you would go over a lot better if you used punctuation and listed the parts that you are intending as irony under an appropriate label or icon.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You know, you would go over a lot better if you used punctuation and listed the parts that you are intending as irony under an appropriate label or icon.

I didn't intend anything as irony and it was one proper sentence.

The groups I listed benefit the most from immigrant labor and anyone who wants to see those groups saddled with higher cost labor not only hate them, but have leftist leanings as well.

So how long have you been a leftist and why do you hate successful people?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You do know that I am in Australia, and that the juvenile American practice of attacking with some "commie" label means absolutely nothing to me?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
when i lived in korea, about half the people there had TB. i used to see bloody lungers on the sidewalk all the time and people hacking their lungs out, literally.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You do know that I am in Australia, and that the juvenile American practice of attacking with some "commie" label means absolutely nothing to me?

You are an unpatriotic coward by birth which means your initial opinion was worthless in it's entirety. You probably don't have enough value to be in your mom's basement.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I have got to tell you, that sounds particularly disgusting.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You will have to do much better than that to get a rise...I am not that easy.

That and you read like an open book.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You will have to do much better than that to get a rise...I am not that easy.

That and you read like an open book.

Hate to break it to you, but most of the members here support business and property owner. They are on my side, not the side of some leftist from the liberal continent.

Last edited by sherp; 07/24/14.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That was a bit ho-hum, give Hawk a PM and get some pointers from him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

That was a bit ho-hum, give Hawk a PM and get some pointers from him.

laugh laugh laugh

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I have got to tell you, that sounds particularly disgusting.

it was. particularly if you were eating at a sidewalk dive and had someone come walking past chunking whilst you were trying to devour a tasty morsel of fried who-knows-what. but alcohol made it better.

carry on gents, with your personal vitriolic attacks.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
89 wetbacks tested positive for TB.

At ONE facility in NM.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_...rants-at-fletc-being-tested-tuberculosis

89 undocumented immigrants test positive for tuberculosis skin test

By Zack Ponce / Alamogordo Daily News

Posted: 07/23/2014 09:18:19 AM MDT

ARTESIA >> A total of 89 undocumented immigrants detained at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center have tested positive on the tuberculosis, or TB, skin test, but no individual has actually contracted the disease according to J.R. Doporto, a Carlsbad city councilor.

A positive TB skin or blood test only signifies that the person has been infected with the bacteria that causes tuberculosis, according to a fact sheet published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The test does not show whether the person has actually contracted the disease.

If a person tests positive on the TB skin test, he or she is then given a chest X-ray, which proves whether the subject has contracted the disease.

Doporto, Artesia Mayor Phil Burch and other various city and county officials from Southeastern New Mexico met with Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials Tuesday for an update on the status of the undocumented immigrants being detained at FLETC while they await either deportation or an asylum hearing in front of an immigration judge.

How many went right on through to the mainstream?

We ain't seen nothin' yet... mad
Pure and open criminality taking place, folks. No longer even any pretenses to legitimacy.

[Linked Image]

You should give Barak's glasses back to him, then appologize. That was mean.

Black Olives Matter!!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by slumlord
Fundamentally infecting America

I fully understand that the illegals are spreading disease and pestilence, and that your own Government is complicit in that action.

My argument is with the fellow WISHING such upon his fellow AMERICANS.

You're talking about an all around hateful fellow, JS. Nae wurries.

"I too would have been quite happy if it were open seas do east of Korea"

As an aside, after 25 years or whatever with the USCG you'd think a real crackerjack mariner would emerge, but I guess the devil is in the details. "Do east"? Oh, dear... blush grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm trying to stay positive. Perhaps 80% of SoCal will fall ill and die. There's always a silver lining.

an uplifting, and cheerful analysis, that resonates across America. laugh

yeah but if Rick Bin and Sysop go well then this place is toast!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

So you would recant if they had tickets to Sydney...it is odd that you should think so little of your fellow citizens, and that you could wish harm to them.

Must live in a different world than I.

In Scott's defense, a good majority of So. cal residents are not "our fellow citizens". They're just illegal wetbacks too

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My youngest and his beautiful wife live in San Diego. They were both born in the US to US born parents. Both vote conservative.

I would rather they not die form TB or anything else being imported by out government.

Those here who want my family dead can go straight to hell.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
TIP of the iceberg

220 Swift still king.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 15 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 750 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,665
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.