Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
[Linked Image]

IDF Leaves No Man--and No Dog--Behind

cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Peace/2014/07/24/wounded-dog-Facebook.jpg

Contrast with Benghazi.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Outstanding

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Is there a story that you meant to link to this picture?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You wouldn't think Jews would use the German Sheperd.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Toddly
They don't. They use strictly Alsatians. wink

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Toddly
They don't. They use strictly Alsatians. wink
Well by gosh you are right. Learned something new today before 9am.

http://www.dogspot.in/difference-between-alsatian-and-german-shepherd-dog-gsd/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Poor pup

But

This action may not work out for them

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I searched for and found the story as no link was provided in the opening post. Seems a clear propaganda piece meant to dehumanize
"the enemy," that is to say Israel's enemy. I bet if you looked hard, you'd find some Muslims who like animals too, not to mention some Israelis who didn't like animals, maybe even some who were cruel to animals.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I Seems a clear propaganda piece meant to dehumanize pick flyshit-out-of-pepper by me in order to further inflame my hatred of jews.

"the enemy," that is to say Israel's enemy. I guess you're sticking to your story that 9/11 was an inside job by the Pentagon and the joos to blame the muslims

I bet if you looked hard, you'd find some Muslims who like animals too, not to mention some Israelis who didn't like animals, maybe even some who were cruel to animals.

And your last paragraph of course and as usual, totally irrelevant and inane to the OP. But I'm usre you'll have no problems finding a photo of Hamas carrying off one of their wounded dogs after they tied him to a post near a school where they were firing rockets at the Israelis.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
IDF is murdering women and children, and it's worried about saving a dog and posters here want to tell me that they're too sharp to be duped by propaganda???

Many posters here including Rovering & pira114 have very skewed priorities.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Some light editorializing...

Originally Posted by SansSouci
IDF HAMAS is murdering women and children by placing them next to their rocket lauchers and ammo dumps, not to mention the fact they started this, not to mention refusing to Egyptian brokered ceasefire, and it's worried about saving a dog and posters here want to tell me that they're too sharp to be duped by propaganda???

Only you and the rest of the jew haters here would take this thread and turn it into another exercise in hate. I still enjoy the fact it pisses you off though. Carry on..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I bet if you looked hard, you'd find some Muslims who like animals too ...

I'll bet if you look real hard, Hawkeye, you'll find a photo of some Hamas fighters carrying one of their dogs to safety.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I searched for and found the story as no link was provided in the opening post. Seems a clear propaganda piece meant to dehumanize
"the enemy," that is to say Israel's enemy. I bet if you looked hard, you'd find some Muslims who like animals too, not to mention some Israelis who didn't like animals, maybe even some who were cruel to animals.

and totally ignoring the general comment that muslims are absolutely horrible to animals, particularly dogs. And ignoring the fact as an opinion on my part a lot of muslims are worse than animals.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SansSouci
IDF is murdering women and children, and it's worried about saving a dog and posters here want to tell me that they're too sharp to be duped by propaganda???

maybe they should murder a few more, and then the muslims would stop firing missles into israel indiscriminately, you moron.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And your last paragraph of course and as usual, totally irrelevant and inane to the OP. But I'm usre you'll have no problems finding a photo of Hamas carrying off one of their wounded dogs after they tied him to a post near a school where they were firing rockets at the Israelis.
Atrocities occur on both sides of any hot conflict, but I bet if you tallied them up it would come out to something like a thousand to one on the side of Israeli atrocities, or more.

While Israelis cry foul when they claim some Muslim head of state wished for them to be wiped off the map (which never happened, by the way ... more Israeli propaganda), the Israelis themselves actually did wipe the Palestinians off the map, placing them in ghettos amounting to open air concentration camps.

PS If you can't win a real debate, you make schit up about your opponent's positions, such as your comment about 9/11 that you inserted as if it was a quote of myself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yeah, just like Auschwitz never happened....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
yeah, just like Auschwitz never happened....
So, because Auschwitz happened, the Palestinians need to be placed in open air concentration camps?? crazy

PS Your style of debate is really low class. You just throw out false accusations in the form of settled fact rather than making assertions about your opponent's views followed by evidence. Don't you think people are able to penetrate that deception?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
ARTICLE

Staying true to the conviction that no soldier should be left behind, Israeli forces were seen carrying a wounded bomb-sniffing dog off the battlefield.

By contrast, Hamas has been suspected of rigging a donkey with explosives and trying to use the animal as a suicide bomber against Israeli forces.

According to Israel�s Channel 2 News, between 200 and 500 Hamas militants have been killed in Gaza since the beginning of Operation Protective Edge. Gaza officials said that upwards of 777 Gazans have been killed in the 17 days since the operation commenced.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel has done �deep and significant� damage to the Hamas infrastructure in Gaza. This includes "terrorists, rockets, headquarters, manufacturing facilities, and other targets,� he said.

Egyptian forces stopped two planned major terror attack on Israel, killing a Hamas suicide bomber making his way to the Kerem Shalom border crossing. The Egyptian army also neutralized two Hamas terrorists in a car loaded with Grad rockets in the northern Sinai--intended to be indiscriminately fired into Israeli territory.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, I was referring to your statement that a head of state, specifically Iran's never said that. I said nothing of justification for concentration camps ON EITHER side. But I see you didn't refute my post above that one where you failed to recognize muslim extremists (like Hamas and others) are our enemies too. As to "debating", this is hardly a debate.I can see I struck a nerve as every time I do, you seem to come out with that standard ending "PS" paragraph...But not to digress too much, it takes the likes of you, to turn a thread about a dog being attended to into just another hate the jews thread.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (204guy, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 50 invisible), 3,163 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,591
Posts18,454,335
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.