Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I can't even look at dogs right now. The pups have been gone for a week now and I'm still a little blue.

Momma is doing great though and finally finding her place with the other 2 dogs.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
BP-B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Toddly
Get a healer.

This^^^^

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by RWE

According to the phone call, it is half Australian Cattle Dog, half Parson Russell Terrier.

He'll herd squirrels. Then destroy them.

It may be me, but is there anything wrong with inviting friends over to drink beer and watch?

Sounds like a seriously good show.

And he looks like a possum-killer to me. He'll fit right in.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Mtn. Cur,,,, the wife gives you any back talk just show her this pic.

[Linked Image]

Or this

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
RWE Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe

It aint half of either one of those. But that said, theres some herding dog in there, and I like them!

I often wondered how they determined that stuff.

Was going to call back later and talk to the head shelter lackey that took it in.

Not that it matters, but curiosity is what it is.

You're the dog expert. How do you know, Master Yoda? laugh

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TRUCK DOG, extraordinaire,

She'll look out the passenger door window and do this to folks in the car alongside, at the traffic lights in town. Never asks to go in hot weather,....knows better. Cooler weather,...a jaunt into town is a real treat.

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's a friggin' awesome pic!

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Toddly
Get a healer.

You mean like this healer?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
That's a friggin' awesome pic!

Those here who know her can tell you that she smiles a LOT. Up to a certain point, the friendliest of dogs, and a natural clown. She enjoys laughter, and has accordingly taught herself how to generate it. She's never learned that scrunching up her nose like that closes off her nose, and starts snorting and licking her chops while smiling / grinning.

Those who don't know her,....well suffice it to say that she's scared the crap out of more than a few,"not a dog person" sorta' folks. grin

Once, at a major intersection in S.V. guy came blasting up on his bicycle, Spandex et. al. and stopped right beside HER window, startling her. I guess he didn't see her. She let out a LOUD bark of alarm, and the poor bastid flinched / lurched away so hard he fell off his ride. Kinda' looked like that Arnie guy's tricycle schtick on the old "Laugh In" show. Once he got himself and his bike up and sorted out she started her smiling routine, stumpy tail madly wagging,....he, GLARING back. I proceeded on the green light, and the fellow followed me into the Diesel stop,.....really pissed.

We "discussed" the situation, and I managed to get him cooled off. The whole time we were talking, she was hanging out HER window, with that ridiculous face in full play.

Very comedic dog, her.

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by RWE
My English American cocker spaniel is a pansy assed 25 pound lap dog.

She's gun shy and a total piddler when it comes to surprises.

I want a truck dog.

Wife scoffs.

Need a ruling.

If you have to ask the wife you do not deserve a dog. cool

( flame on )

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha. There is that point.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Go get the pup. Great size for a truck dog. Mixed breed is good. LUCK!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
if i may ask, how bad do the various heeler/herding dogs shed?

Last edited by smalljawbasser; 09/17/14.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
if i may ask, how bad do the various heeler/herding dogs shed?

I don't know about heelers, but Jack Russells shed a lot and those white hairs are very noticeable. I have four and the amounts of hair, especially at certain times of the year, is unbelievable.

That said, it is a small price to pay for such spicy, charming personalities. Unbelievably brave little buggers. grin

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
93 members (257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 16 invisible), 1,665 guests, and 647 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,741
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.