Hop To
#9057784 07/28/14
M
mathman Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I've been getting the database error message a lot, and even when I get to the board, my replies to posts aren't going through.

It'll be interesting to see if this goes through.

GB4 (EMPTY)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman
I've been getting the database error message a lot, and even when I get to the board, my replies to posts aren't going through.

It'll be interesting to see if this goes through.

At least this one only posted once. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Should be better now.

Thanks for your patience guys.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Getting it again Rick, plus " server fail to open page to 24HCF" Only happens with this site�.but getting almost to the prohibitive stage. Im on an Apple iMac so Im not using all the programs everyone says will prevent this.

Thanks.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Still having trouble getting on/staying on�..

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have been getting the cannot connect to server or problem loading page with the Campfire. Its sporadic but seems to happen at some point most every day.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Getting it again Rick, plus " server fail to open page to 24HCF" Only happens with this site�.but getting almost to the prohibitive stage. Im on an Apple iMac so Im not using all the programs everyone says will prevent this.

Thanks.

Ditto

Malware alerts as well as slow/delayed typing while replying to posts ONLY ON THIS SITE.

Even Apple products I own are affected

It's been a real mess here lately

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I'm having trouble getting connected to this site also. I will keep refreshing the page, and that helps sometimes. When I run fix connection problems, it will tell me my connection is fine but 24hourcampfire isn't responding. I'm running Windows 8.1, but know it has started on my iPad also.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the warning of a threat to my computer daily on this site....

Microsoft Security Essentials blocked content on this website

coupo.xgolf3.jelenia-gora.pl

Hosted by: www.24hourcampfire.com

Recommended icon Go to my home page instead

Microsoft Security Essentials blocked this site because it might contain threats to your PC or your privacy.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
This site is so slow.. What is up?? I can only get a few letters typed and then everything hangs up... It takes forever to move through a thread.. It will go down a few lines then hang up.. It may not move at all for a time then skip down three quarters of a page.. It seems to take forever to open up, then moving from one thread to another, takes a minute or more.. Very frustrating.. Others having this problem????? When I am on other sites things work fine..
Also, I OFTEN have a problem opening this site on Yahoo.. If I go to Bing, it opens right up.. But always takes a minute or so to be able to open the threads.

Molon Labe
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yep, I agree. I seem to always have trouble getting my login to stick. I'll login and try to move through the forums and it will blow me out again. Tried to post to the classifieds two days ago but couldn't stay logged on long enough to make it happen. Sometimes it helps to go directly to "My Stuff" first and then it seems to recognize me (I had to do that this time). This truly is the only sight I have trouble with. I love the content and the users but I do avoid it at times due to the hassles. All the advertising seems to hog the speed and performance. Glad to hear it no just me!

Last edited by flur60; 09/06/14.

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
680 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 76 invisible), 3,077 guests, and 1,438 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

ROW 1
ROW 2
Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
ROW 3
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
TD RANDOM