Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sean Hannity reports another Islamic jihad group reports they have more advanced Iranian missiles they will use to help Hamas penetrate Israel's iron dome defense.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
BP-B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Can you provide us with the Bible passage behind this prophesy?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd be interested in that myself.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are no Bible prophecies with reference to current events. All prophesy was fulfilled with the second coming of Jesus in judgement on Israel in 70AD.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I figure we will see a big war in the Middle East when all nations turn against Israel. Appears to me the US is turning to the dark side with its support of Israel's enemies.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Introduction

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains. . . For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be" (Matthew 24: 15, 16, 21).

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
I figure we will see a big war in the Middle East when all nations turn against Israel. Appears to me the US is turning to the dark side with its support of Israel's enemies.

Just the POS and his followers. Not the entire country for sure.

But, you can always count on a Muslim to take the side of a Muslim...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Introduction

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains. . . For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be" (Matthew 24: 15, 16, 21).

So you believe the current tribulations in the ME compare with WWI and WWII?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Very predictable, kinda like a liberal...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hell to pay when the Pos turns his back on Israel.

IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Very predictable, kinda like a liberal...........

And a Marxist.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Didn't that already happen in 70 AD and again in 1099?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: I am about to turn against you the weapons of war that are in your hands, which you are using to fight the king of Babylon and the Babylonians who are outside the wall besieging you. And I will gather them inside this city.

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Sharon fulfilled prophesy when he made treaties backed by the US in giving up land to the Palestinians God had given His chosen.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/28/14.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Wasn't that fulfilled when Rome destroyed the Temple shortly after the Jews arranged for the death of their Messiah?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: I am about to turn against you the weapons of war that are in your hands, which you are using to fight the king of Babylon and the Babylonians who are outside the wall besieging you. And I will gather them inside this city.

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Sharon fulfilled prophesy when he made treaties backed by the US in giving up land to the Palestinians God had given His chosen.

And who is this king of Babylon?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ariel Sharon was dead for less than four hours on Saturday when Shabbat ended and the religious social network began buzzing with omens. One of the most popular celestial theories making the rounds was the Hebrew date on which the former prime minister had returned his soul to his maker - the tenth of Shvat 5774. Scrabbling to find its meaning, they quickly came up with one - it was exactly ten years to the day that Sharon had first disclosed his plan to "disengage" from Gaza, over a lavish breakfast in the prime minister's residence with Haaretz's Yoel Marcus.

TRH, it was also fulfilled when Jesus was crucified and arose on the third day.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Wow, not much of a prophesy if we can name at least three times with the conditions were previously met.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not sure that means "Bible prophesy being fulfilled now"

butit can't be good

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Wow, not much of a prophesy if we can name at least three times with the conditions were previously met.

To be fair, not all conflicts in the region could spell the end of the world as we know it today...

But, with the advanced weapons of mass destruction the players and some of their backers now have, it very well could do so now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
748 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 86 invisible), 2,759 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,399,996
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.