Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by coltchris
Right after World War Three (the holy war) when all Muslims are eliminated!

Hope that never happens as it states in the Bible there will be three great wars and at the end of WWIII life as we know it will no longer be here.

I don't know where it is written in the Bible, but I've heard this statement from my mother and others during my lifetime.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by lastround
In the End Times.
Not "in", after.

When Jesus sets up his millennial Kingdom, there will be peace. Even then, at the end there will be an uprising but it will be quelled and peace will return forever.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
There will only be peace there when the interlopers go back to their countries of origin and stop imposing on the locals an apartheid state.

Now explain how it's God's will, yeah, explain how it's God's will!

[bleep].

5/25/11
If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war.
If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu

We know this, now try selling it to the [bleep] I replied to.

I CANNOT FIX STUPID

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
There will only be peace there when the interlopers go back to their countries of origin and stop imposing on the locals an apartheid state.

Now explain how it's God's will, yeah, explain how it's God's will!

[bleep].

5/25/11
If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war.
If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu

that phrase just affirms that Israel has no interest in peace, just maintaining their way of life.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
that phrase just affirms that Israel has no interest in peace, just maintaining their way of life

lol...lol

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KFWA

that phrase just affirms that Israel has no interest in peace, just maintaining their way of life.

Oh, how do you work that out...and please don't suggest they give up their arms as I am damn sure America won't be giving up any arms anytime soon...and I would not expect either to do so.

Whilst I have no great attachment to Israel...I am less inclined toward the Palestinian lot.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It will come in the 7th Earth Age. We're presently in # 6, the 1st 5 were completed in the OT.

Until then, It'll be the SHTF and will continually ratchet up.

QED

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no, but expansion, settlements, limiting access and movement of Palestinians, water rights, economic incentives =- all are leveraging points

of course its easier to just respond with a lol...lol like a mouth breather when someone suggests otherwise

Last edited by KFWA; 07/29/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
When WAS there ever peace there? That will answer the question.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
no, but expansion, settlements, limiting access and movement of Palestinians, water rights, economic incentives =- all are leveraging points

of course its easier to just respond with a lol...lol like a mouth breather when someone suggests otherwise

I am guessing you missed the parts about Arafat walking away from pretty much all they could want...or the part about the Hamas dills firing rockets into Israel.

The whole shebang falls squarely into the palestinian's court, and they will piss it away as they always do.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rost495
When WAS there ever peace there? That will answer the question.
There was peace there prior to Zionist treachery. Jews made up about ten percent of the population in Palestine, and nearly half the population in the city of Jerusalem, and there was no great trouble between Muslims and Jews till the Zionist terrorists arrived after WWII.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if we were serious about peace in the Middle East, we would opt to impose it.

oh wait....we can't even control our own Southern Borderlines.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Let me guess, a Jew screwed you out of a deal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The four favorite muzzie pastimes in order of priority are:

- Killing Christian and Jewish foreign invaders
- Killing Foreign Invaders
- Killing indigenous Christians and Jewish civilians
- Killing each other

Now that the foreign invaders have left Iraq, and all the indigenous Christians and Jews have left or are dead, the Sunnis and Shias are running around killing each other and blowing up each other's mosques and shrines, the latest being the tomb of Jonah.

In other words, left to their own devices, (edit - and absent an iron-fisted dictator to keep them under control, ala Saddam Hussein) they are now bombing themselves back into the stone age

Last edited by rlott; 07/29/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am guessing you missed the parts about Arafat walking away from pretty much all they could want...or the part about the Hamas dills firing rockets into Israel.

The whole shebang falls squarely into the palestinian's court, and they will piss it away as they always do.

no I didn't miss it.

I don't believe Arafat served the interest of his people - something we can relate to here in the states now, and I don't propose knowing what it takes for peace to exist, but I do know you can't oppress people and expect them to bargain as an equal seat at the table, nor can you be backed by the world's superpower and earn respect for your position of power in the region.

If I started - I would look for Jerusalem to be designated as an international city like it was proposed in 1948. That would require both Israel and Palestine to co-exist and have free access to their religious sites within the city.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rlott
The four favorite muzzie pastimes in order of priority are:

- Killing Christian and Jewish foreign invaders
- Killing Foreign Invaders
- Killing indigenous Christians and Jewish civilians
- Killing each other

Now that the foreign invaders have left Iraq, and all the indigenous Christians and Jews have left or are dead, the Sunnis and Shias are running around killing each other and blowing up each other's mosques and shrines, the latest being the tomb of Jonah.

In other words, left to their own devices, they are now bombing themselves back into the stone age

this is Dr. Michio Kaku's concern about the survival of the entire human race. he is concerned we will not advance sufficiently fast enough to deal with the power of nuclear energy.

not putting words in his mouth, but it'd be related to a small or minor defect in the two-stranded DNA. to go further, the various races of ET have not fused together sufficiently to allow a sustainable race to adapt and prosper on the Earthplane.

Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed and others brought their best game. now, we're deep in the eighth inning, storm clouds are brewing, and the concern is that the game is going to be rained out.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

no I didn't miss it.

I don't believe Arafat served the interest of his people - something we can relate to here in the states now, and I don't propose knowing what it takes for peace to exist, but I do know you can't oppress people and expect them to bargain as an equal seat at the table, nor can you be backed by the world's superpower and earn respect for your position of power in the region.

If I started - I would look for Jerusalem to be designated as an international city like it was proposed in 1948. That would require both Israel and Palestine to co-exist and have free access to their religious sites within the city.

Two things, the Palestinians will not stop killing Jews...and why should the Jews give up Jerusalem or even parts of it.

I personally think they have shewn remarkable restraint in not doing away with Gaza entirely...they could have if they wanted to, and the Western world would have cheered and clapped.

They didn't and that alone says a lot for them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Saladin didn't push King Richard's crowd into the sea.

tit for tat?

negotiate?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Semantics...Israeli's = Jews of some type or other.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10Glocks, 16penny, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,421 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,884
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.