B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
GG -

It is intriguing that you are attacked for posting something positive.

No worries, it says way more about the attackers than it says about you. Best wishes to you and your neighbor.

He didn't do it to post something positive, he did it to stir the pot.

Maybe the pot needed stirring.

SCI Life Member
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member

Your true character shows in your conduct

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of awareness that created it - Einstein
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
[quote=BlackHunter]GG -

No worries, it says way more about the attackers than it says about you. Best wishes to you and your neighbor.

He didn't do it to post something positive, he did it to stir the

100% correct!

Why would anyone posting something positive call anyone else a hater, or racist?

They wouldn't.

They would have posted the good deed without ever even mentioning race of any sort.

So bad deeds that get posted here and mention race all the time are perfectly ok (actually it is pretty much the norm) but the converse is not acceptable? Rather incongruent. If the issue is that being called hater or disliker is so offensive to some, you have to wonder why. Maybe just maybe it is because the moniker fits some here. YMMV.

SCI Life Member
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member

Your true character shows in your conduct

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of awareness that created it - Einstein
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some cookin (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.
It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back, just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil

Cooked you supper, must have learned you voted for Obama Twice. Sold your vote for some , salty ham and corn pong ,way to go.

Sold it for a lot less.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

laffin'

Take a look at the Hunter's Campfire on any typical day...it's chock full of deliberately negative stuff...and it's chock full of intentional inflammatory stuff that serves no other purpose than to "stir the pot". Some of the whiners here who are slingin' mud at the OP are regular team players at posting negative stuff and routinely "stir the pot".

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Crappy self-righteous upitty title for your thread.
At this stage in my life I have very little use for blacks or dumb whites who kiss their axxes.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers

laffin'

Take a look at the Hunter's Campfire on any typical day...it's chock full of deliberately negative stuff...and it's chock full of intentional inflammatory stuff that serves no other purpose than to "stir the pot". Some of the whiners here who are slingin' mud at the OP are regular team players at posting negative stuff and routinely "stir the pot".

Mostly with liberals only though. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers

What's negative to you may not be negative to others. All have a need to share their opinions as if not for opinions we would be no more than a pair of lines of generic chromosomes..

Actually, one does not necessarily have to hate a particular people... just stay the hell away from them. I give blacks plenty of room and when they don't do the same for me, we got problems. In other parts of the country it's Mexicans, other Native Americans, and right now Muslims everywhere. We all have our demons..

Close friend used to call himself a niqqer magnet.. he would draw them from thin air, it would seem. Was actually funny as hell...it was true..

I like chitlins and ox-tail but I don't have a neighbor lady that cooks em, thank God. wink

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have zero experience in living with negroes, however the OJ trial, the Trayvon Martin /Zimmerman trial and the election of Obama and their collective circuses have certainly influenced my opinions regarding them as a whole.
On the other hand, as a conservative, gun owning hunter living in California, I can certainly sympathize with minorities that suffer from the actions of their majorities of whom create their overall perception as a whole, if that makes any sense at all. crazy

Proud NRA Life Member
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Stiring some (fictitious pot) was not done or Intended, at least not by me!

But for those of you that are too simple minded, or too dense to understand my post, I'll try to spell it

out a little clearer!

"For you haters and those of you that dislike blacks!"

or to make it easier to understand;

"For those of you that talk nothing but hate, and in particular those that talk bigotry and hate for the

black race!"

Not directed at any one in particular or any group of you all! But if you associate your self with

those in the thread title, then I'm really sorry, but that is your problem not mine!

As to the rest:

"Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some

cooking (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high

with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to

put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just

checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back,

just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil"

Don't know how I can spell that out any simpler, but I'll try!

I've got a very kind middle aged "Black" woman next door who was a very good friend to my wife, and now

that my wife is gone, occasionally when she decides to do some cooking, she includes me. No romance, no

intentions other than her showing kindness to her neighbor. And me just trying to say how much I

appreciate her kindness... Nothing was intended by my saying the woman was black, other than she

doesn't fall into the category that a few here are/or try to put the entire black race into, and seem to

want to show hatred for everyone including them selves!

Had it been the Hispanic woman that lives on the other side who also occasionally brings me samples of

her cooking when she feels so kindly, I'd have described her as being a Hispanic woman.

Make out of any of this what ever your little evil harts desire, but that is entirely on you, and it is

you that is "Stiring the Pot" if any stiring is being done....

To those people, nothing can or should be said, you are a sorry bunch! And a pretty pathetic bunch at that!

Phil

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It would be interesting to hear your neighbor's opinion on the disproportionate level of violence in the black community, and the liberal media's reluctance to report it.

It would also be interesting to hear what she thinks about the black community leadership's refusal to not only not address the problem, but their refusal to even admit that there is a problem.

It would be interesting to hear if she agrees with the black community leadership in that there is no problem, or, if she feels that the continued wealth and fame of the black community leadership does in fact depend on the conditions in the black community never improving.

It would also be interesting to hear her opinion of "diversity" in America. Does she prefer to treat people individually based on merit, or does she prefer to class people into groups, in much the same way the AKC classes dogs?

These are the types of things I get into frequent heated discussion with my black neighbor when our schedules allow us time to get together. But race has nothing to do with it - he is a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant and I'm a retired Naval Officer, and everyone knows you can't have an intelligent conversation with a damn jarhead.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heaven forbid if it had been a white woman.. Go away race baiter.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rlott
It would be interesting to hear your neighbor's opinion on the disproportionate level of violence in the black community, and the liberal media's reluctance to report it.

It would also be interesting to hear what she thinks about the black community leadership's refusal to not only not address the problem, but their refusal to even admit that there is a problem.

It would be interesting to hear if she agrees with the black community leadership in that there is no problem, or, if she feels that the continued wealth and fame of the black community leadership does in fact depend on the conditions in the black community never improving.

It would also be interesting to hear her opinion of "diversity" in America. Does she prefer to treat people individually based on merit, or does she prefer to class people into groups, in much the same way the AKC classes dogs?

These are the types of things I get into frequent heated discussion with my black neighbor when our schedules allow us time to get together. But race has nothing to do with it - he is a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant and I'm a retired Naval Officer, and everyone knows you can't have an intelligent conversation with a damn jarhead.

Be nice to hear if she voted for ze ro and if she did, for what reason.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
I like some people and dislike other Don't matter what color they are.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[quote=BlackHunter]GG -

He didn't do it to post something positive, he did it to stir the

100% correct!

Why would anyone posting something positive call anyone else a hater, or racist?

They wouldn't.

They would have posted the good deed without ever even mentioning race of any sort.

So bad deeds that get posted here and mention race all the time are perfectly ok (actually it is pretty much the norm) but the converse is not acceptable? Rather incongruent. If the issue is that being called hater or disliker is so offensive to some, you have to wonder why. Maybe just maybe it is because the moniker fits some here. YMMV.

Oh you betcha! Bad habits are hard to die while some are encouraged; poor excuse for any of it.

Last edited by SAcharlie; 07/29/14.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rlott
It would be interesting to hear...blah, blah, blah...

Would any of that negate the nice thing that she did for Greyghost...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
As I've gotten older I find I am becoming an equal opportunity racist.

I hate everybody the same! wink

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

But for those of you that are too simple minded, or too dense to understand my post, I'll try to spell it

out a little clearer!

"For those of you that talk nothing but hate, and in particular those that talk bigotry and hate for the

black race!"

Not directed at any one in particular or any group of you all! But if you associate your self with

those in the thread title, then I'm really sorry, but that is your problem not mine!

As to the rest:

"Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some

cooking (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high

with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to

put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back,

Phil"

I've got a very kind middle aged "Black" woman next door who was a very good friend to my wife, and now

that my wife is gone, occasionally when she decides to do some cooking, she includes me. No romance, no

intentions other than her showing kindness to her neighbor. And me just trying to say how much I

appreciate her kindness... Nothing was intended by my saying the woman was black, other than she

doesn't fall into the category that a few here are/or try to put the entire black race into, and seem to

Had it been the Hispanic woman that lives on the other side who also occasionally brings me samples of

her cooking when she feels so kindly, I'd have described her as being a Hispanic woman.

Make out of any of this what ever your little evil harts desire, but that is entirely on you, and it is

To those people, nothing can or should be said, you are a sorry bunch! And a pretty pathetic bunch at that!

Phil

Souds like you need to learn to cook

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
maybe my uncle had it right,he always said we shoulda screwed the black out of them long before they multiplied among themselves. when black and white mix they do get whiter.thomas jeffereson tried to.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by GeoW
Heaven forbid if it had been a white woman.. Go away race baiter.

Not too many "race realists" here on the Fire, unless they are hiding.
You want to see the real face of blacks then read Paul Kersey's blog SBPDL
That should open some eyes.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Wtxj

out a little clearer!

black race!"

As to the rest:

Phil"

Phil

Souds like you need to learn to cook

It's a ratio thing. Ghostin doesn't understand numbers[like most any liberal]

FJB & FJT
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,538
Posts18,453,065
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.