Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Gus
Saladin didn't push King Richard's crowd into the sea.

tit for tat?

negotiate?

Here is a thought, you get off your arse and wander into Gaza and try negotiating with the lunatics...we will see how long your peculiar ideas keep you alive.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Gus
Saladin didn't push King Richard's crowd into the sea.

tit for tat?

negotiate?

Here is a thought, you get off your arse and wander into Gaza and try negotiating with the lunatics...we will see how long your peculiar ideas keep you alive.

ok. but a question first?

which side of the borderline does the greatest number of lunatics live on? I suspect it's about an equal number.

being a wild-eyed lunatic is nothing new in the world.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Gus

which side of the borderline does the greatest number of lunatics live on? I suspect it's about an equal number.

Both lots are armed to the teeth and I am pleased I am nowhere near either whilst they are in the mood to fight.

My mother, and my aunt were both going to Israel this year to do the usual I-was-there rubbish that God-botherers seem to thrive on...I managed to get it through their thick skulls that it would not be a good idea.

I am starting to think I should have just let them go, it would serve the Middle East right.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

Both lots are armed to the teeth and I am pleased I am nowhere near either whilst they are in the mood to fight.

My mother, and my aunt were both going to Israel this year to do the usual I-was-there rubbish that God-botherers seem to thrive on...I managed to get it through their thick skulls that it would not be a good idea.

I am starting to think I should have just let them go, it would serve the Middle East right.

lol. we've got so many serious people who either choose to align with Palestianians or the Jews. For peace, don't you know.

the politics is killing us all, or at least putting us at risk.

maybe after 60 years of the experiment, maybe the conditions should be adjusted?

short of those wild=eyed lunatics choosing to kill each other in God's name, none of the "big-guns" know what to do next.

from Hama's perspectice reducing the eater & breeder load by Israili missles might be considered a positive? living in Israel and being pounded by missles would last about an hour in my neighborhood, or the death count would escalate on both sides.

I'm never understood why the Arab States (57?) didn't take the Palestinians in, enmasse?

I guess in an overpopulated world, a loss of a few human lives is not all that expensive?>

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

What to do next?

Simple, step out of the way and let them sort it out.

Without the perpetual "ceasefires" imposed by foreigners every time the Jews get serious it is a safe bet the palestinians would pull their heads in.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

no I didn't miss it.

I don't believe Arafat served the interest of his people - something we can relate to here in the states now, and I don't propose knowing what it takes for peace to exist, but I do know you can't oppress people and expect them to bargain as an equal seat at the table, nor can you be backed by the world's superpower and earn respect for your position of power in the region.

If I started - I would look for Jerusalem to be designated as an international city like it was proposed in 1948. That would require both Israel and Palestine to co-exist and have free access to their religious sites within the city.

Two things, the Palestinians will not stop killing Jews...and why should the Jews give up Jerusalem or even parts of it.

it would seem pretty obvious then if you hold that opinion then you also understand that the Jews don't really want peace - as I said, the price of peace is too steep - war is cheaper to them.

Just don't put it all on the Palestinians when you say "why should the jews give up part of Jerusalem" when there are muslim holy sites scattered throughout the city.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
well, in the extreme we could go two completely different directions.

one, is allow all religions to be there. count the number of "qualifying" religions, and divide the place up amongst them.

secondly, and far better, is to outlaw all religions in the zone. that is, it's a residential and natural area. the religions of every kind, type, flavor and persuasion gets their arses kicked out, and persona non grata.

just like Jesus scourged the traditional Hebrews. a new world order has been borne. slow to gain acceptace and to take off, but it's beginning to get legs under it.

the Muslims, Jews, and various others can do their Holy work elsewhere.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I still haven't figured out why Israel let Gaza continue to exist as a Palestinian strong hold back in the early 1950's?

They expelled the Palestinians out of most of Israel, so why did they leave Gaza to fester, with the Palestinians increasing in population year on year??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know what a solution for Jerusalem is but if your stance is in absolutes - then you can't really talk about wanting peace from either side

Last edited by KFWA; 07/29/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pete E
I still haven't figured out why Israel let Gaza continue to exist as a Palestinian strong hold back in the early 1950's?

They expelled the Palestinians out of most of Israel, so why did they leave Gaza to fester, with the Palestinians increasing in population year on year??

expelling people from land isn't anything new, I don't fully understand it either

Perhaps it was a condition imposed on them by the western world.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pete E

The UN and civilized Western nations wouldn't allow them to get away with quite that level of evil. Lesser levels, yes, but not to that degree.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Zechariah 14:12

And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

I CANNOT FIX STUPID

Maybe not,....but you can quit displaying it to the world.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GeoW

And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

You left out the most important part: "And even Juda shall fight against Jerusalem."

Zachariah 14,14.

Christians understand this to mean that even the Jews will join in the word's efforts to destroy Christ's Church, symbolized in Zachariah as Jerusalem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When all the towel heads are dead.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
vel when the Persians got overrun by the Arabs and their Muslim/Islamic Religion, I don't think the hard-core ldershp ever got much past the Zoroastrian Truth.

the Jews know this. some are thankful, and some are fearful.

the Middle East is not a monotheistic geographic area.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
When will there be peace in the Middle East?

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

I CANNOT FIX STUPID

Maybe not,....but you can quit displaying it to the world.

I CANNOT FIX STUPID
I can explain your Stupid to you. I cannot make you understand your Stupid.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
Israel doesn't want peace - they want full control.

That is never going to happen when you oppress a people.

Of all the people to understand that, it should be the Jews first and foremost.

I disagree. The Muslims and Jews share the same God. It's the radicals who have corrupted the Koran who don't want peace. Evil men with evil intentions of power and control who hate everything Christian, Jew and peaceful.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 35 invisible), 2,803 guests, and 1,024 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,633
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.