T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Accurate commentary,..

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/07/eric-margolis/is-the-tail-wagging-the-dog/

An excerpt:

After five decades of patient work, the pro-Israel lobby now gives the US Congress its marching orders on the Mideast. The media in the US and Canada have largely adopted Israel�s narrative about the Mideast and Gaza.

Here in New York City, watching the TV news, one would think Gaza is a nest of demented terrorists threatening Israel�s very existence with �terror tunnels� and �terror rockets.� Hamas, which Israel helped create to split Palestinians, is a �terror organization.� Palestinian children are running in front of Israeli 155mm heavy artillery shells to give Israel a bad name. Interestingly, one of the best source for real news on what�s going on is Israel�s excellent newspaper, �Ha�aretz.�

There is growing anger around the globe over Israel�s savaging of Palestinians, but Americans don�t see this. As the Arab death toll heads tops 1,000, the world is calling for an imposed cease fire and an end to Israel�s and Egypt�s cruel siege of Gaza. America is getting blamed for the horrors of Gaza.
Good read.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
And you are not honest when you left out what Radical Muslims have vowed to do to your rights.
You're referring to blow back. Look it up. If we weren't there messing with them, they wouldn't know where America was on a map, let alone have any thoughts about America.

But the folks who are, right now as we speak, working within our government and the worldwide banking establishment to enslave us in our own nation, take our gun rights, ruin our culture with mass immigration from alien cultures, destroy our economy, enslave us to debt, and on and on and on, aren't the Muslims.

Excellent. America has a thriving fifth column. And our politicians are adept at diverting gullible Americans' attention. While we're supporting chasing nightmares that don't exist, when we wake up we'll be in chains.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Bristoe,

That was an excellent article.

Americans have been saturated with propaganda, most of which are outright lies. Americans will behave, think, and do as they're duped. Americans are responsible for their veritable enslavement. What's pathetic is that Americans think that they are a free people: they are to the extent that they can do only what government allows them to do.

Fighting foreign wars is illogical. However, as President Madison admonished, foreign wars are excellent machinations for covert enslavement.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A small tiny dose of reality:
Apologists for Hamas attribute the blood lust to the Israeli occupation and blockade.

Occupation? Does no one remember anything? It was less than 10 years ago that worldwide television showed the Israeli army pulling die-hard settlers off synagogue roofs in Gaza as Israel uprooted its settlements, expelled its citizens, withdrew its military and turned every inch of Gaza over to the Palestinians.

There was not a soldier, not a settler, not a single Israeli left in Gaza.

And there was no blockade. On the contrary. Israel wanted this new Palestinian state to succeed. To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.

The whole idea was to establish the model for two states living peacefully and productively side by side. No one seems to remember that, simultaneous with the Gaza withdrawal, Israel dismantled four smaller settlements in the northern West Bank as a clear signal of Israel�s desire to leave the West Bank as well and thus achieve an amicable two-state solution.

This is not ancient history. This was nine years ago.

And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them � an independent territory?

First, they demolished the greenhouses. Then they elected Hamas.

Then, instead of building a state with its attendant political and economic institutions, they spent the better part of a decade turning Gaza into a massive military base, brimming with terror weapons, to make ceaseless war on Israel.

Where are the roads and rail, the industry and infrastructure of the new Palestinian state?
Nowhere. Instead, they built mile upon mile of underground tunnels to hide their weapons and, when the going gets tough, their military commanders.
They spent millions importing and producing rockets, launchers, mortars, small arms, even drones.

They deliberately placed them in schools, hospitals, mosques and private homes to better expose their own civilians. (Just Thursday, the U.N. announced that it found 20 rockets in a Gaza school.) And from which they fire rockets at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Charles Krauthammer

Amazing, when you hit the haters with facts like these, they just pretend this post never happened...

And still are!

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Do you not recall the barracks bombing in Beruit in 1982 or the World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and then there's 9/11. Your attempt to minimize the Islamist hatred for us by attempting to switch the focus to internal issues is not working. With me or any of the other doubters here.
What's being done to this county within our very own government is many times more serious than the occasional loss of life by Muslim terrorism (i.e., blow back ... look it up). You're many times more likely to die from a bee sting than at the hands of a terrorist of any variety within the US. It's sad that you've been so herded by propaganda into a tunnel vision focus on killing Muslims that you're blind to who are actually destroying us.

You completely ignored my retort regarding your post about how if we left them alone, the Muslims wouldn't even know where the US is.
IF there are shills in this thread you are among the leaders of them. Since you choose to ignore and answer my questions, I see no reason to argue with myself. You and I are done. Have a nice day.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Do you not recall the barracks bombing in Beruit in 1982 or the World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and then there's 9/11. Your attempt to minimize the Islamist hatred for us by attempting to switch the focus to internal issues is not working. With me or any of the other doubters here.
What's being done to this county within our very own government is many times more serious than the occasional loss of life by Muslim terrorism (i.e., blow back ... look it up). You're many times more likely to die from a bee sting than at the hands of a terrorist of any variety within the US. It's sad that you've been so herded by propaganda into a tunnel vision focus on killing Muslims that you're blind to who are actually destroying us.

A small tiny dose of reality...In a thread awash in anti-Israel propaganda:
Rich Lowry | Hamas�s Useful Idiots
Posted on July 27 2014 -Conservatives4Palin
Joseph Stalin infamously said that one death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic.

Hamas is happy with either a tragedy (the four kids killed on the beach by Israeli shells last week) or a statistic (the climbing civilian toll), so long as it is death and so long as it can be used in the propaganda war against Israel.

This isn�t hard to understand. Yet even supporters of Israel give in to the twisted logic that the Gaza conflict is somehow an indictment of the Jewish state. Former secretary of state Madeleine Albright said on CNN �that this is hurting Israel�s moral authority.� Which is exactly the conclusion Hamas wants �the international community� to draw from its depraved indifference to the safety of Gazans.

Jon Stewart did a controversial bit last week about how Israel has all the advantages in the conflict, what with its warnings via app to its civilians about incoming rockets and its ability to neutralize those rockets with its missile defenses.

Yes, how unfair. Israel invested in systems entirely devoted to protecting its civilian population from unprovoked attack. What dastardliness is the Zionist entity capable of next?
Of course there is an asymmetry between Hamas and Israel.

There will always be a technological gap between a ramshackle terror force with medieval religious views and a dynamic, liberal society.

On September 11, 2001, al-Qaeda had box cutters. We had B-52s. Did that make us the unsympathetic Goliath to al-Qaeda�s David?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You completely ignored my retort regarding your post about how if we left them alone, the Muslims wouldn't even know where the US is.
IF there are shills in this thread you are among the leaders of them. Since you choose to ignore and answer my questions, I see no reason to argue with myself. You and I are done. Have a nice day.
Our history in the Middle East didn't begin with the barracks bombing in Beruit.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Our history in the Middle East didn't begin with the barracks bombing in Beruit.
I did not say it did.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It does not matter what you really said. It only matters what TRH says you said.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Barbary Coast

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jon Stewart did a controversial bit last week about how Israel has all the advantages in the conflict, what with its warnings via app to its civilians about incoming rockets and its ability to neutralize those rockets with its missile defenses.

Yes, how unfair. Israel invested in systems entirely devoted to protecting its civilian population from unprovoked attack. What dastardliness is the Zionist entity capable of next?
Of course there is an asymmetry between Hamas and Israel.

We should only have "Fair" wars. crazy

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag
"We?" Are you an Israeli or an American?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Sad ain't it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Sad ain't it.
The two seem to have become one and the same for some.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TRH, if I may ask, how much time have you spend in the middle-east?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by Esox357
Enough is enough, Israel unleashes a can of Whoop Arse on ham's arse, hamas. Kick arse and take names Israel!

After reading this thread, do you still feel the same?

More than ever.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

"We" as in the world, Duh..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
...What's being done to this county within our very own government is many times more serious than the occasional loss of life by Muslim terrorism...

That should put it in perspective. This truth is covered up by media's many distractions and its exciting portrayals of every tiny scrap of terrorist "news", thus terrorizing a nation of "viewers" into giving up their freedoms and privacy.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

9-11 was some bee sting.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (2ndwind, aaronward9, 17CalFan, 907brass, 257_X_50, 30 invisible), 1,934 guests, and 1,025 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,493
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.