Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Israel pays for propaganda writers, assuredly with American taxpayers' dollars.

There are more than a few posters on the site whom I've long suspected are shills, Isaac being most prominent. But there are many others, one of whom has the initials of ConradCA. I'm on the fence with BOWSINGER, but were I pushed in a corner I'd say he is. But then again, BOWSINGER might really believe he's right when he's nothing but left.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

This^^^^^

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ISIS and Hamas are both MUSLIM groups. Al Qaida is a MUSLIM group. Taliban is a MUSLIM group. Hezbollah is a MUSLIM group. Boko Haram is a Muslim group. ALL extremist, and ALL with a track record of indiscriminate slaughter of ALL defeated enemies,men,women,children of ANYONE who they deem not orthodox enough in their view. IF anyone takes the side of ANY of them, then I consider THEM an enemy worth killing. Period.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain

This is hilarious, and abjectly wrong. Who would you suppose owns the media?

Whom do you think saw propaganda value in Hollywood films, emigrated from Eastern Europe, and took over Hollywood?

My naive soul, Jews own methods of propaganda.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
ISIS and Hamas are both MUSLIM groups. Al Qaida is a MUSLIM group. Taliban is a MUSLIM group. Hezbollah is a MUSLIM group. Boko Haram is a Muslim group. ALL extremist, and ALL with a track record of indiscriminate slaughter of ALL defeated enemies,men,women,children of ANYONE who they deem not orthodox enough in their view. IF anyone takes the side of ANY of them, then I consider THEM an enemy worth killing. Period.

Never forget hat Israel created Hamas. Israel has a vital interest in sustaining Hamas's viability.

There's no money and no acquisitions in peace. Israel wants war. It needs war. It's got to have war, even if it has to start one or make one up.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
You quote something from Huffpo? HA!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You should contact hamas; if they're paying you'll be a millionaire!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SansSouci

There are more than a few posters on the site whom I've long suspected are shills, Isaac being most prominent. But there are many others, one of whom has the initials of ConradCA. I'm on the fence with BOWSINGER, but were I pushed in a corner I'd say he is. But then again, BOWSINGER might really believe he's right when he's nothing but left.

Here is the text from The Huffington Post UK link dated a year ago:

Israel has announced it will pay university students to circulate pro-Israeli information on social media networks, without having to identify themselves as working for the government.

The move was publicised in a statement from Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office, the Associated Press reported. Students will receive scholarships to "engage international audiences online" and combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel, it was alleged.

In 2012, a Palestinian-run blog reported similar arrangements between the National Union of Israeli Students and the Israeli government. Students would be paid $2,000 to post pro-Israel messages online for five hours a week.

According to Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz, the most recent proposition is being spearheaded by Danny Seaman, who was slammed by the media for writing anti-Muslim messages on Facebook.

Students will be organised into units at each university, with a chief co-ordinator who receives a full scholarship, three desk co-ordinators for language, graphics and research who receive lesser scholarships and students termed �activists� who will receive a �minimal scholarship�, the Independent reported.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

How many American tools are getting paid under the table with Saudi money?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So how do you know that I work for Israel? You have no evidence. Can't argue facts so you have to tell lies about those who disagree with you.

I fight evil scum like you for free.

Last edited by ConradCA; 07/31/14.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by dassa

You'd know! Israel made many Hamas leaders wealthy, paid for with US taxpayers' money, thank you.

Last edited by SansSouci; 07/31/14.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
CinradCA,

We know that you're a confirmed 5'er, shill, and patriotic to a foreign country that has declared war on the USA and murdered her sailors. Nothing more than criminality emanates from you.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Whether good or bad, Israel has gotten enough in declared aid since their creation in 48 that would have built more than 20 Ford class super carriers... but what the hey, from what I'm gathering now those new super carriers of ours aren't measuring up, and in fact may not even be as capable as the older Nimitz class carrier.

Boondoggles...

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER

WHAT IS PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER?
Paranoid personality disorder is characterized as a longstanding suspiciousness and mistrust of people in general. Paranoid individuals are suspicious, resentful, hostile and often times irritable and angry. The essential picture of paranoid personality disorder is a pervasive and unwarranted tendency to interpret other people's actions as deliberately demeaning or threatening. Combined with this is the desire to remain free of close personal relationships in which there is a chance of losing power or self-control. Paranoid individuals frequently, without justification, question the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends, family and associates.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Don't worry his meds will be available soon.
The folks in Israel are probably holding them hostage.

Remember he does not like himself so he takes it out on others that think for themselves.

What he believes is the real truth and NO ONE can think different.
He must have a sad life.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Meanwhile...I still await answers from the Israeli haters on the other Hamas thread.

That is what they do when confronted with ground truth...they start a new thread...full steam ahead

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dassa

You'd know! Israel made many Hamas leaders wealthy, paid for with US taxpayers' money, thank you.

You should hurry up and get on the gravy train. Hamas needs all the help they can get.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
There is zero doubt in my mind that there are a lot of shills posting here; to wit:

Rule 5:

Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as �kooks�, �right-wing�, �liberal�, �left-wing�, �terrorists�, �conspiracy buffs�, �radicals�, �militia�, �racists�, �religious fanatics�, �sexual deviates�, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.[/b]

Rule 7:

Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

The most prominent indicator of shill status are posts that follow scripts as we read here. Notice no one of the them has refuted the gist of the linked article. About the best some posters have been able to muster is defense for propaganda. Truth needs no propaganda. Try going with truth. It will give you 5'ers credibility

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

189 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 44automag, 348srfun, 300_savage, 30 invisible), 2,013 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,488
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.