Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Meanwhile...I still await answers from the Israeli haters on the other Hamas thread.

That is what they do when confronted with ground truth...they start a new thread...full steam ahead

BUMP

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I have yet to read a single refutation of the articles at the links I've posted.
Old (over a year old) meaningless nonsense from a known liberal rag that hates Jews, as does any liberal, such as yourself. But others have posted most of that already but you are too dishonest to acknowledge that, in the pattern of a true liberal.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey, how do you think I can afford trips to Africa and bespoke double rifles...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Israel pays for propaganda writers, assuredly with American taxpayers' dollars.

There are more than a few posters on the site whom I've long suspected are shills, Isaac being most prominent. But there are many others, one of whom has the initials of ConradCA. I'm on the fence with BOWSINGER, but were I pushed in a corner I'd say he is. But then again, BOWSINGER might really believe he's right when he's nothing but left.

I'd say most folks here would "pay" to have you dropped into a chipper shredder or a chum machine, you fargin' whack job.

Bugger off,....go back to Disneylend and molest children Laguna / Raisuli.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

Word!!

Amen, and screw the goat screwin' child molesting vermin.

"civilize em' with a Krag !

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Hey, how do you think I can afford trips to Africa and bespoke double rifles...

Man...I'll shill...where do I sign up?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The freakshow forum is sure living up to it's nickname lately..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
ISIS and Hamas are both MUSLIM groups. Al Qaida is a MUSLIM group. Taliban is a MUSLIM group. Hezbollah is a MUSLIM group. Boko Haram is a Muslim group. ALL extremist, and ALL with a track record of indiscriminate slaughter of ALL defeated enemies,men,women,children of ANYONE who they deem not orthodox enough in their view. IF anyone takes the side of ANY of them, then I consider THEM an enemy worth killing. Period.

Never forget hat Israel created Hamas. Israel has a vital interest in sustaining Hamas's viability.

There's no money and no acquisitions in peace. Israel wants war. It needs war. It's got to have war, even if it has to start one or make one up.

Me thinks you a 'bit'....lost in left field!!

An Israeli Sense of Humor at United Nations set the record straight.

A representative from Israel began:

'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses:

When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought,"What a good opportunity to have a bath!" Moses removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Palestinian had stolen them!'

The Palestinian representative at the UN jumped up furiously and shouted, "What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then."

The Israeli representative smiled and said, "And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech."

Even birds know not to land downwind!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
From PowerLine:

IN HAMAS, MEDIA BIAS
HONEST JOURNALIST TWEETS, WITH GOOD REASON, �OUT OF GAZA, FAR FROM HAMAS RETALIATION�
Honest journalism from Gaza about Hamas� tactics has been difficult to come by. Anti-Israeli media bias may have something to do with this. But threats by Hamas against honest journalists are probably a bigger factor.

Consider the case of Italian journalist Gabriele Barbati. On Tuesday, he tweeted that the deaths of Palestinian children on a playground caused by rocket fire were the result of a misfired Hamas rocket. �Misfired rocket killed children in Shati. Witness: militants rushed and cleared debris,� Barbati wrote.

Significantly, Barbati tweeted this only after he had left Gaza. In the same tweet he wrote, �Out of Gaza far from Hamas retaliation.�

Reporters wishing to remain in Gaza play it differently. The Wall Street Journal�s Middle East Correspondent Tamer El-Ghobashy tweeted a photo of the damage at the Shati playground with a caption that supported Barbati�s version of the attack: �An outside wall on the campus of Gaza�s main hospital was hit by a strike. Low level damage suggest Hamas misfire.�

But soon thereafter, he deleted that caption and replaced it with this: �The outer wall of Gaza City�s main hospital was struck. Unclear what the origin of the projectile is.�

El-Ghobashy claimed that he changed the caption because the first one was speculative. But El-Ghobashy�s Wall Street Journal colleague Nick Casey had similarly deleted a photo showing Hamas officials in Shifa hospital. Have the WSJ�s journalists suddenly been afflicted by an inability to meet whatever journalistic standards may apply to tweets. Or are they being intimidated into changing them?

Here�s a clue. It was in the same Shifia hospital that Hamas interrogated French-Palestinian journalist Radjaa Abu Dagga and threatened to throw him out of Gaza.

Liberation � the left-wing French newspaper � reported this incident and included a description of Hamas fighters, dressed in civilian clothing with guns hidden under their shirts, gathered a few meters from the emergency room. But Liberation later deleted the article at Abu Dagga�s request.

Here�s another clue. Reporters Without Borders has confirmed to Liberation that many journalists have reported being threatened by Hamas. And pro-Hamas journalists have themselves reported, gleefully, that correspondent Harry Fear of RT was told to leave Gaza after he tweeted about Hamas rockets being fired into Israel from near his hotel.

But leaving Gaza is not always an option for journalists. Last week, Sophia Jones of the Huffington Post tweeted: �The Israeli side of the border with Gaza was briefly open today, but Hamas did not let journalists leave Gaza.�

The choice for journalists may amount to this: tell the truth about Hamas and be forced to leave Gaza or toe Hamas� line and be forced to stay.

Barbati made the right call. The reporting of those who play it the other way becomes inherently suspect.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
ISIS and Hamas are both MUSLIM groups. Al Qaida is a MUSLIM group. Taliban is a MUSLIM group. Hezbollah is a MUSLIM group. Boko Haram is a Muslim group. ALL extremist, and ALL with a track record of indiscriminate slaughter of ALL defeated enemies,men,women,children of ANYONE who they deem not orthodox enough in their view. IF anyone takes the side of ANY of them, then I consider THEM an enemy worth killing. Period.

Never forget hat Israel created Hamas. Israel has a vital interest in sustaining Hamas's viability.

There's no money and no acquisitions in peace. Israel wants war. It needs war. It's got to have war, even if it has to start one or make one up.

Hamas is looking for part time workers.All you need to do is put on a vest and take a stroll in Israel.Its a fun job,you will get a big bang out of it!!! laugh

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm waiting for Israel to mail me my check.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There's no money and no acquisitions in peace. Israel wants war. It needs war. It's got to have war, even if it has to start one or make one up

How very odd

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

This is hilarious, and abjectly wrong. Who would you suppose owns the media?

Whom do you think saw propaganda value in Hollywood films, emigrated from Eastern Europe, and took over Hollywood?

My naive soul, Jews own methods of propaganda.

I think he ought to change his name to San Cerveau, You know, "no brain"

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So you think that Wolf Blitzer, an Israeli citizen and former editor of the Jersusalem Post, on a network owned by an Israeli billionaire...is giving you the straight poop on their wall to wall coverage of this debacle?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
So you think that Wolf Blitzer, an Israeli citizen and former editor of the Jersusalem Post, on a network owned by an Israeli billionaire...is giving you the straight poop on their wall to wall coverage of this debacle?

So do you think ANY reporter or network is giving us the straight poop on their wall to wall coverage of this debacle? crazy

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
phhuckk the Palestinians

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

So do you think ANY reporter or network is giving us the straight poop on their wall to wall coverage of this debacle? crazy

No, I don't. Our entire media is Zionist controlled propaganda.

The sooner people come to grips with that FACT, the clearer everything will become.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

No, I don't. Our entire media is Zionist controlled propaganda.

The sooner people come to grips with that FACT, the clearer everything will become.

Orrrrrr... Maybe you are just completely batshit crazy, and a muzzy sympathizer

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Why don't you actually look into it?

Youre ignorant on the subject, as of now, but you don't have to remain that way.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Batshit crazy.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (22kHornet, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 23 invisible), 1,452 guests, and 907 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,476
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.