Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Stupid methinks. grin\

Before you know it he will blame everything that has gone wrong in his lifetime on those darn JEWS!!!

His meds must be held up in the mail,sure hope they get in before he blows something.
Now he will rant on how wrong everyone is wrong and he is the only one that is right.

It will happen you watch. grin grin

BP-B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
You need to try Hebrew National's.

You'll change your tune.

Travis

You like Kosher meat? youtube Kosher slaughter. That'll change your tune.

If Kosher slaughter ain't cruelty to animals, nothing could ever be.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Stupid methinks. grin\

Before you know it he will blame everything that has gone wrong in his lifetime on those darn JEWS!!!

His meds must be held up in the mail,sure hope they get in before he blows something.
Now he will rant on how wrong everyone is wrong and he is the only one that is right.

Be careful of extremism. It's logical fallacy that always implicates lack of intellectual rejoinder.

Jus' sayin'...

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SansSouci

You like Kosher meat? youtube Kosher slaughter. That'll change your tune.

If Kosher slaughter ain't cruelty to animals, nothing could ever be.

You should see BGG on a goat.

That's cruelty to animals.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He's a gentile by the way...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Yeah, I guess the news footage I seen back around 9/11/01 of Palestinians dancing in the streets, was probably propaganda footage from some paid Israeli shill...GFY

Bump....do you remember???

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Let's see, Israel doesn't have enough enemies, so they finance Hamas to missile them and then have to affect the iron dome and then elect to invade Gaza to kill kids to get the world pissed at them, right?

Makes sense to Dimocraps I guess.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Stupid methinks. grin\

Be careful of extremism. It's logical fallacy that always implicates lack of intellectual rejoinder.

Jus' sayin'...

Aight,
Enough of this. Why are you still here? Get your azz on over to Gaza and take up arms with your brothers already.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"There are more than a few posters on the site whom I've long suspected are" Closet Muslims.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Are sheep herders one step removed? grin

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I could care less about what happens to 90% of the people in this world, with Muslims at the top of the list. When someone is trying to kill me and my family they get no sympathy from me and i could care less about what happens to their offspring's . I loose no sleep over any civilian killed in this war, adults or kids. Muslim nits grow up to be Muslim Lice . Keep up the good work Israel, and protect your people.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its awful hard to have any sympathy for people who stone women, cut off clits of little girls, bomb airplanes, bomb busses, take boaters hostage, wipe their arse with their hand, make their women wear wool ninja outfits, think raping women is ok for having their hair or faces exposed, rape goats, etc.

The Jewish folk don't need propaganda to convince me of anything.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What really pizzez me off is he says Isaac a shill! I thought the basturd was a lawyer.........I didn't think Isaac would lie like that. wink

Last edited by 12344mag; 08/01/14.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
What really pizzez me off is he says Isaac a shill!

Ah Ha!!! That explains how he doesn't flinch when making bets... grin

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Again, a lot of disinformation tactics by unpatriotic American who have willingly subordinated the patrimony of our Founding Fathers to Israel. I expect more of the same. They will not refute or even attempt to address Michael Scheuer's article. Instead, left with no other option, they will respond with Rules for Radicals. American patriotism is not their primary concern. Israel first and above their purportedly own country is their primary concern. And more that a few posters here will justify it with carefully scripted disinformation:

"There must be few occasions in history when a Fifth Column was as openly disloyal and flamboyant as is Israel First in the United States, advocating at every turn that Americans become involved in wars that are none of their concern. These Jewish and non-Jewish Americans have so corrupted the U.S. political system and media that they feel perfectly at ease in acting in ways that are certain, in the future, to get some of their fellow citizens � civilian and military � killed by Islamist insurgents. They also aggressively seek to turn more of the Muslim world against the United States, thereby deepening the war America already is losing to the Islamists. And all of this is done in the name of a country that could not be more irrelevant or more detrimental to genuine U.S. national security concerns."

In the past weeks, Americans have seen Michael Bloomberg travel to Israel to lend his support to his country of first allegiance. Bloomberg is the great, rich, soda-pop forbidding buffoon of American politics, but apparently that kind of thing sells well in Israel. He probably is only the first of the Jewish-American politicians and businessmen who will travel to Israel to showboat and tell Israelis they are there to express America�s everlasting and unanimous support for their struggling and only democracy in the Middle East. Bloomberg�s words and those of other Israel-Firsters will have no impact on the war � Israel will kill who it must, for as long as it needs to. Their words, however, will, and are absolutely meant to, further incite the Islamic world and the growing army of Islamist fighters to hate and kill Americans. The applause that the words of Bloomberg and his ilk will earn in Israel and among disloyal U.S. citizens at home will be repaid by the Islamists with bullets, bombs, and a budget-draining, bankrupting war both overseas and in North America.

Bloomberg and his comrades want Americans to believe the United States and Israel are in the same boat, that they are brothers in arms fighting ever-growing numbers of Muslim madmen. Hogwash. If the United States is in the same boat as Israel it is because Bloomberg and the American Fifth Column of Israel Firsters have worked tirelessly to put America there � and they have succeeded through corrupting U.S. politics, and especially the U.S. Congress. If you need proof, simply look at what the Congress was up to last week. It is preparing to give Israel $200 million for its air-defense system, while not directing sufficient funds or manpower to close America�s southern border, which is being flooded with illegal aliens, violent gang members, terrorists, and other sorts of scum. For the Congress, it�s damn Americans to hell as long as the Israel-First organizations keep their �campaign contributions� flowing.

We also have heard, according to Real Clear Politics, the radio person Howard Stern say that to be �anti-Israeli is to be anti-American.� Now, one cannot expect too much from someone who considers vulgarity as entertainment and depravity as a worthy lifestyle, and truth to tell, he was in the right ball park. Stern had all the right words, but they were mixed up. Correctly arranged the words would have come out of his mouth saying that to be pro-Israel is to be someone who is anti-American and who delights in seeing Islamists kill U.S. service personnel and civilians.

Bloomberg and Stern are typical of the dregs who are Israel-Firsters. Wealthy, elitist, and influential here in America, they push for Israel to kill as many Arabs as possible and worry not a bit that their advocacy kills both Israelis � now � and Americans � later. Neither will ever move to Israel and share the dangers of the country and people they supposedly love, and when the Islamists� war comes to America they will be able to hire security personnel to make sure their worthless hides survive.

America's fifth column is controlling political debate. Unpatriotic posters on the 'fire care not about America, for their primary loyalty lies with a country that has declared war on the United States and murdered American sailors.

Last edited by SansSouci; 08/01/14.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by bea175
I could care less about what happens to 90% of the people in this world, with Muslims at the top of the list. When someone is trying to kill me and my family they get no sympathy from me and i could care less about what happens to their offspring's . I loose no sleep over any civilian killed in this war, adults or kids. Muslim nits grow up to be Muslim Lice . Keep up the good work Israel, and protect your people.

Then you must empathize with hapless Palestinians endure every single day, unless, of course, you think that they care less about their families than you!

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Noninterventionism was a primary tenet of our Founding Fathers, a principle upon which our nation was founded, and repeatedly admonished by our Founding Fathers.

Noninterventionism has been intentionally commingled with isolationism by liberals and neoconservatives. Liberals and neocons are so darn identical in their beliefs that they are indistinguishable. Liberals and neocons have as their core tenet interventionism even if it is contrary to America's interest.

Liberals and neocons are unpatriotic.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yeah, I guess the news footage I seen back around 9/11/01 of Palestinians dancing in the streets, was probably propaganda footage from some paid Israeli shill...GFY

Bump....do you remember???

Another bump...you're not gonna answer are you?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
ISIS and Hamas are both MUSLIM groups. Al Qaida is a MUSLIM group. Taliban is a MUSLIM group. Hezbollah is a MUSLIM group. Boko Haram is a Muslim group. ALL extremist, and ALL with a track record of indiscriminate slaughter of ALL defeated enemies,men,women,children of ANYONE who they deem not orthodox enough in their view. IF anyone takes the side of ANY of them, then I consider THEM an enemy worth killing. Period.

Never forget hat Israel created Hamas. Israel has a vital interest in sustaining Hamas's viability.

There's no money and no acquisitions in peace. Israel wants war. It needs war. It's got to have war, even if it has to start one or make one up.

That one is really out there. Limb fixing to break IMHO.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bea175

Then you must empathize with hapless Palestinians endure every single day, unless, of course, you think that they care less about their families than you!

I don't give a rats ass, how or what they think about their families. If these cowards cared for the civilians, then they wouldn't hide their weapons, and their chicken chit asses in school, hospitals and behind their women . I have only two words for Muslims, Puck You.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
647 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 257 mag, 73 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,130
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.