Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by SansSouci
You Israel Firsters sure become undone, unglued, and unhinged when any poster dares to question why you believe what you believe, or when a poster offers a position contrary to yours.

Learn Socratic debate and apply it, that is if it's truth you're seeking.

Find hemlock and drink it if you wish to emulate Socrates

Better yet, he should go to Gaza to volunteer in a Hamas hospital. And he can take Hawkeye with him.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hatari
You Israel Firsters sure become undone, unglued, and unhinged when any poster dares to question why you believe what you believe, or when a poster offers a position contrary to yours.

Learn Socratic debate and apply it, that is if it's truth you're seeking.

Find hemlock and drink it if you wish to emulate Socrates

My thoughts exactly...calling Jorge a treasonous bastard & traitor just blew my mind. I'm hoping Rick will pull the plug on this jackass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Isn't this the same dude who complains of ad homonym attacks?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
, You are a traitor.

you have no credibility here,

I know. Conservatives have no credibility with liberals and traitors.

Like the Republican Party, much the 'fire has been co-opted by liberals and neocons who are loyal to Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You need to wrap your lips around a Hebrew National.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

He's mad as hell and he's not going to take it anymore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Another Rule 5'er. Call names yet skirt the topic. You don't sound like anything other than a moron, You are a traitor.

Says the guy who won't answer a simple question:

What, exactly, SHOULD Israel do when attacked by rockets? Be specific.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Media cover-up of Hamas crimes starting to unravel

Yesterday one of the stories thrust into the mainstream media was nearly simultaneous explosions in a Palestinian neighborhood and at al-Shifa hospital.

The media immediately took the Hamas line that it was Israeli missiles. Later, the IDF stated that it had not fired on those locations, and that the explosions were misfired Hamas or Islamic Jihad missiles.

The media played it as he said, he said.

But an Italian journalist has just left Gaza and is telling the truth about what happened now that he needs not fear Hamas retaliation � Israel was right (h/t Israelly Cool):

[Linked Image from ]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Media cover-up of Hamas crimes starting to unravel

Yesterday one of the stories thrust into the mainstream media was nearly simultaneous explosions in a Palestinian neighborhood and at al-Shifa hospital.

The media immediately took the Hamas line that it was Israeli missiles. Later, the IDF stated that it had not fired on those locations, and that the explosions were misfired Hamas or Islamic Jihad missiles.

The media played it as he said, he said.

But an Italian journalist has just left Gaza and is telling the truth about what happened now that he needs not fear Hamas retaliation � Israel was right (h/t Israelly Cool):

That happens a lot...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

This is hilarious, and abjectly wrong. Who would you suppose owns the media?

Whom do you think saw propaganda value in Hollywood films, emigrated from Eastern Europe, and took over Hollywood?

My naive soul, Jews own methods of propaganda.
sheesh, you sound like a skinhead

Another Rule 5'er. Call names yet skirt the topic. You don't sound like anything other than a moron, You are a traitor.
Have not called names yet, oh wait you're a phucing jackass. That better? Take your hate somewhere else azzhole. That better? Israel is the ONLY good thing in the middle east.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
, You are a traitor.

you have no credibility here,

I know. Conservatives have no credibility with liberals and traitors.

Like the Republican Party, much the 'fire has been co-opted by liberals and neocons who are loyal to Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.
You are kidding yourself if you think you are a conservative. You're a misguided knuckle head who sounds like you should be marching side by side with the 3rd reich.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Gunchamp,Isnt Rules for Radicals the Democratic Parties playbook.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Come to think of it.Isnt Alinsky the other left wing liberal community organizer.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
all I know is that BiBi needs to step it up and rub them all out, especially their leaders.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Israel pays for propaganda writers, assuredly with American taxpayers' dollars.

There are more than a few posters on the site whom I've long suspected are shills, Isaac being most prominent. But there are many others, one of whom has the initials of ConradCA. I'm on the fence with BOWSINGER, but were I pushed in a corner I'd say he is. But then again, BOWSINGER might really believe he's right when he's nothing but left.

sans douchie....can I drive a herd of cattle through your yard and home? I am sure you wouldn't mind...

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have been watching and Im not sure who has killed more of those so called Palestinians,Hamas or Israel.
Originally Posted by jimmyp
all I know is that BiBi needs to step it up and rub them all out, especially their leaders.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdm953
Gunchamp,Isnt Rules for Radicals the Democratic Parties playbook.
sounds about right

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie
Since you or TRH wouldn't answer in the other thread:

What exactly should Israel do when attacked? Please be specific.

The question wasn't directed toward me...

but I think Israel is DOING EXACTLY what they should be doing when attacked....

If the Palestinians are sick of Israel doing what they are currently doing,. maybe they need to kick Hamas out of GAZA....

Israel doesn't do what it is doing without provocation first... and the USA keeps them overly tolerant, over what they should have to be....

Israel will be safe once they are surrounded by a glass parking lot....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Again, a lot of disinformation tactics by unpatriotic American who have willingly subordinated the patrimony of our Founding Fathers to Israel.

So supporting Israel means we are not patriots in our nation... so by deduction you are inferring that we ARE PATRIOTS if we support Hamas, just arbitrarily firing Rockets into Israeli Neighborhoods, from School Playgrounds within Gaza.. and hiding behind children to protect their worthlesses ASSSSESSSSS....

Did I miss anything?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The federal government needs to pass a property tax with proceeds sent directly to Israel yearly and divert all welfare moneys there also since domestic welfare not going to a business is such an evil thing.

A 10% tax on estates of the deceased sent to them would be nice as well so they have plenty of money to work with.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 66 invisible), 2,902 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,706
Posts18,456,843
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.