Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Again, a lot of disinformation tactics by unpatriotic American who have willingly subordinated the patrimony of our Founding Fathers to Israel.

So supporting Israel means we are not patriots in our nation... so by deduction you are inferring that we ARE PATRIOTS if we support Hamas, just arbitrarily firing Rockets into Israeli Neighborhoods, from School Playgrounds within Gaza.. and hiding behind children to protect their worthlesses ASSSSESSSSS....

Did I miss anything?

Taking from one to give to another was not listed in the Constitution and the Founders specifically wrote essays against that practice, but(like you) I think that an exception would have been made and enumerated in the Constitution had Israel existed at the time. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume that tax would have it's own article with guaranteed percentages of GDP and emergency tax back up plans in the event of emergenices such as the GDP not allowing a % necessary to support Israel's needs. Also would have(should have) included punishents for anyone who opposed and openly complained about it or tried to avoid paying.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Again, a lot of disinformation tactics by unpatriotic American who have willingly subordinated the patrimony of our Founding Fathers to Israel.

So supporting Israel means we are not patriots in our nation... so by deduction you are inferring that we ARE PATRIOTS if we support Hamas, just arbitrarily firing Rockets into Israeli Neighborhoods, from School Playgrounds within Gaza.. and hiding behind children to protect their worthlesses ASSSSESSSSS....

Did I miss anything?

No, you didn't miss anything. That's why most folks just give him smart ass answers. While he thinks people here are interested in debating with him, most are just trying to get him to stroke out. They just want him to go away, but he doesn't realize he's the oddball here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dassa

Did I miss anything?

No, you didn't miss anything. That's why most folks just give him smart ass answers. While he thinks people here are interested in debating with him, most are just trying to get him to stroke out. They just want him to go away, but he doesn't realize he's the oddball here.

Yep, Israel's needs and interests should be placed above any US concerns. To hold a contrary opinion is not unly anti-semitic, but also unpatriotic.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by sherp

Yep, Israel's needs and interests should be placed above any US concerns. To hold a contrary opinion is not unly anti-semitic, but also unpatriotic.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You know Raisuli, SS or whatever other names you've posted with here, you sure have a pair of faux brass balls. I say fake, because anybody can be brave and insulting behind the safety of a computer screen (including myself). You've come here, under several aliases, hurling insults right and left and anybody who disagrees with your bullshit, then you have the balls (faux) to tell many of us that it is US who applies the "Rules Of Radicals".

jorge, you are a student of Rules for Radicals. Your feigned contempt is additional proof of your phony loyalty to America. You're a Israel-Firster, yet you can't stand being called on it. You're a faux man and even more so patriot.

At least some of us readily admit to hurling insults and ridicule (it's fun picking on idiots like you, TRH and the rest of the kooks here), then when posts festooned with FACTS, you slink away ignoring them.

Hurling insults in a topic of American patriotism is an overt attempt to conceal traitorous status and an overt admission of lack of intellectual credibility. You're good for both.

Following Rules for Radicals and Rule 5, you sling invectives like Hillary slings pork in exchange for votes. And when you received it in RETURN, you whine like Michelle Obama's hatred for America. You bought it. You own it. You wear it.

I post here under my real name, Benedict Arnold, just about everyone knows what I do (or did) where I live etc, in short, I have nothing to hide. You on the other hand, hide under myriad login names, spew your bigotry, then have the balls (faux) to tell us you've never posted a shred of hate and accuse many of us of being in the employ of jews and zionists.

Are you trying to tell me that your Israel-First posturing is gratis? You're a treasonous coward and ain't receiving anything in return for selling out your country? You're either stupid or a liar. But the fact is, you're all over it. Not merely that, consistent with your agenda's manual, Rules for Radicals, you have yet to refute anything, including Dr. Scheuer's article. All you do, just like the radical neocon you are, is sling mud in hopes some will stick. You are a whining b!tch.

You're one big, POS dishonest bigot and arguably, you're the LAST guy, I'm interested in impressing with my less than an ordinary life.

More whining b!tch posturing. You hate it when your outed as a Alinsky's pus$y. And your ordinary life ain't your own. You've sold out the second you took to reading Rules for Radicals.

Try productivity. REFUTE, using proof, reason, and logic, hasbara and Israel's massive propaganda machine, which it is admitted. Tell me Israel has lied when it has admitted that it was American boys to die in its war.

You're a Rules for Radicals Alinsky acolyte. You're a traitor.

Not that you'd know an American patriot:

�It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government.�
***Thomas Paine***

Boy, if after you posted this drivel (and in color too!) then when back and edited, I really must have struck a nerve. Be that as it may, all you're doing is slingingshit and STILL lack the balls (faux) to answer Bow's original post. So keep slinging under all your login names, we all know who/what you are. Treasonous coward from a douche like you I'll take as a badge of honor. Say, did you see the latest body count over there? Pretty darned good!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What's funny about him & others making these posts in support of the muzzys is that it's only directed at Israel...I wonder how many innocents have been raped & killed by the Jihadists in Libya, Syria & Iraq???

I also find it strange (well maybe not) that I haven't seen any of their religious leaders calling for a stop to the violence in the aforementioned countries...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Yep, they hate Israel. Good reason for us to implement the property and inheritance tax scheme I mentioned earlier. You would support that, right?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
GFY...ETA: Read my post just above your last one & answer THAT question....you dumb fuggers have your heads so far up your asses & are so fixated on Israel you can't see the mass killings of innocents occurring WITHIN the muslim world... mad

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 08/03/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
GFY...ETA: Read my post just above your last one & answer THAT question....you dumb fuggers have your heads so far up your asses & are so fixated on Israel you can't see the mass killings of innocents occurring WITHIN the muslim world... mad

Whoa there! I never said the first word about there not being killings in the muslim world.

Now, why would you not support special taxes to go directly to Israel?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SansSouci
CinradCA,

We know that you're a confirmed 5'er, shill, and patriotic to a foreign country that has declared war on the USA and murdered her sailors. Nothing more than criminality emanates from you.

LOL, LOL.

"We know" how? Just because I believe in Israel and hate the terrorist Hamas doesn't mean I am a criminal. You don't remember all the evil that Arab terrorists have done including murdering 3000 Americans. Hamas is just as evil as Al Qaeda.

Let Israel finish off Hamas like we finished off their buddies the Nazis. Every structure in Gaza should be leveled, then the rubble turned into gravel and the gravel turned into sand. If Hamas doesn't like it then they should surrender like the Nazis did.

Starting a war, hiding behind your women and children and then whining about civilian casualties is how evil cowards fight wars.

Last edited by ConradCA; 08/04/14.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Conrad,

The only thing consistent with you is your abject lack of intellectual consistency. To follow your line of thinking, we must respond in kind to Israel because it as a country attacked a US Navy ship in international waters and murdered 34 American sailors. It was no accident. The vicious attack's duration was over 4 hours. Only unpatriotic traitors defend Israel's declaring war on us by covering up for it.

The Jewish mafia in the US predates the Italian Black Hand. The Jewish mafia was infinitely more violent and ruthless, Murder, Inc. offered as proof. Using your logic, or lack thereof, we'd have to conclude that Israel and Jews are evil.

Never forget, propaganda poster boy, Israel created Hamas. Only a shill or unpatriotic traitor would deny THAT FACT!

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Mr. Duke, when is your next speaking engagement?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Mr. Duke, when is your next speaking engagement?

Next time he drops his trousers, opens mouth and sits on the sshitter...

Last edited by jorgeI; 08/04/14.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
my apologies its Dr. David Duke, not Mr. Duke.

Duke, you show up here with your fascist commentary hoping to impress with your pretend intelligence and knowledge beyond that of us poor hunters. You will not persuade anyone here as we all are endowed with the God given gift of common sense. So take your arguments to a website dedicated to like minded morons.

Refute this testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Now, why would you not support special taxes to go directly to Israel?

Are you really as stupid as you seem to be?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm going to assume you keep referring to the USS Liberty. The ship was close to shore, in an active war zone. Chit happens in war zones.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
�The Sword�, says Muhammad �is the key of
heaven and hell; a drop of blood shed in the
cause of Allah, a night spent in arms, is of
more avail than two months of fasting and
prayer; whoever falls in battle, his sins are
forgiven, and at the day of judgment his
limbs shall be supplied by the wings of
angels and cherubim"

If Christendom had not won against Islam at the Battles of Tours and Vienna and if it hadn�t been for the forgotten Israelites in Khazaria (many of who's decedents live in Israel now)YOU and your family would be speaking Arabic and marching around the Ka�aba Stone!

This information is lifted unabashedly from Ellis Skolfield's treatise on the book of revelations.

Last edited by jimmyp; 08/04/14.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jimmyp
my apologies its Dr. David Duke, not Mr. Duke.

Duke, you show up here with your fascist commentary hoping to impress with your pretend intelligence and knowledge beyond that of us poor hunters. You will not persuade anyone here as we all are endowed with the God given gift of common sense. So take your arguments to a website dedicated to like minded morons.

Refute this testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here's your refutation:

Say, jimmyp, is your momma a prostitute? Your handlers believe she is.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ah Youtube

What would we do without it

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (222Sako, 163bc, 10Glocks, 16Racing, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,072
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.