Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Israel pays for propaganda writers, assuredly with American taxpayers' dollars.

There are more than a few posters on the site whom I've long suspected are shills, Isaac being most prominent. But there are many others, one of whom has the initials of ConradCA. I'm on the fence with BOWSINGER, but were I pushed in a corner I'd say he is. But then again, BOWSINGER might really believe he's right when he's nothing but left.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

This^^^^^

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ISIS and Hamas are both MUSLIM groups. Al Qaida is a MUSLIM group. Taliban is a MUSLIM group. Hezbollah is a MUSLIM group. Boko Haram is a Muslim group. ALL extremist, and ALL with a track record of indiscriminate slaughter of ALL defeated enemies,men,women,children of ANYONE who they deem not orthodox enough in their view. IF anyone takes the side of ANY of them, then I consider THEM an enemy worth killing. Period.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

This is hilarious, and abjectly wrong. Who would you suppose owns the media?

Whom do you think saw propaganda value in Hollywood films, emigrated from Eastern Europe, and took over Hollywood?

My naive soul, Jews own methods of propaganda.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
ISIS and Hamas are both MUSLIM groups. Al Qaida is a MUSLIM group. Taliban is a MUSLIM group. Hezbollah is a MUSLIM group. Boko Haram is a Muslim group. ALL extremist, and ALL with a track record of indiscriminate slaughter of ALL defeated enemies,men,women,children of ANYONE who they deem not orthodox enough in their view. IF anyone takes the side of ANY of them, then I consider THEM an enemy worth killing. Period.

Never forget hat Israel created Hamas. Israel has a vital interest in sustaining Hamas's viability.

There's no money and no acquisitions in peace. Israel wants war. It needs war. It's got to have war, even if it has to start one or make one up.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
You quote something from Huffpo? HA!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You should contact hamas; if they're paying you'll be a millionaire!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SansSouci

There are more than a few posters on the site whom I've long suspected are shills, Isaac being most prominent. But there are many others, one of whom has the initials of ConradCA. I'm on the fence with BOWSINGER, but were I pushed in a corner I'd say he is. But then again, BOWSINGER might really believe he's right when he's nothing but left.

Here is the text from The Huffington Post UK link dated a year ago:

Israel has announced it will pay university students to circulate pro-Israeli information on social media networks, without having to identify themselves as working for the government.

The move was publicised in a statement from Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office, the Associated Press reported. Students will receive scholarships to "engage international audiences online" and combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel, it was alleged.

In 2012, a Palestinian-run blog reported similar arrangements between the National Union of Israeli Students and the Israeli government. Students would be paid $2,000 to post pro-Israel messages online for five hours a week.

According to Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz, the most recent proposition is being spearheaded by Danny Seaman, who was slammed by the media for writing anti-Muslim messages on Facebook.

Students will be organised into units at each university, with a chief co-ordinator who receives a full scholarship, three desk co-ordinators for language, graphics and research who receive lesser scholarships and students termed �activists� who will receive a �minimal scholarship�, the Independent reported.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

How many American tools are getting paid under the table with Saudi money?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So how do you know that I work for Israel? You have no evidence. Can't argue facts so you have to tell lies about those who disagree with you.

I fight evil scum like you for free.

Last edited by ConradCA; 07/31/14.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by dassa

You'd know! Israel made many Hamas leaders wealthy, paid for with US taxpayers' money, thank you.

Last edited by SansSouci; 07/31/14.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
CinradCA,

We know that you're a confirmed 5'er, shill, and patriotic to a foreign country that has declared war on the USA and murdered her sailors. Nothing more than criminality emanates from you.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Whether good or bad, Israel has gotten enough in declared aid since their creation in 48 that would have built more than 20 Ford class super carriers... but what the hey, from what I'm gathering now those new super carriers of ours aren't measuring up, and in fact may not even be as capable as the older Nimitz class carrier.

Boondoggles...

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER

WHAT IS PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER?
Paranoid personality disorder is characterized as a longstanding suspiciousness and mistrust of people in general. Paranoid individuals are suspicious, resentful, hostile and often times irritable and angry. The essential picture of paranoid personality disorder is a pervasive and unwarranted tendency to interpret other people's actions as deliberately demeaning or threatening. Combined with this is the desire to remain free of close personal relationships in which there is a chance of losing power or self-control. Paranoid individuals frequently, without justification, question the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends, family and associates.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Don't worry his meds will be available soon.
The folks in Israel are probably holding them hostage.

Remember he does not like himself so he takes it out on others that think for themselves.

What he believes is the real truth and NO ONE can think different.
He must have a sad life.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Meanwhile...I still await answers from the Israeli haters on the other Hamas thread.

That is what they do when confronted with ground truth...they start a new thread...full steam ahead

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

You'd know! Israel made many Hamas leaders wealthy, paid for with US taxpayers' money, thank you.

You should hurry up and get on the gravy train. Hamas needs all the help they can get.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
There is zero doubt in my mind that there are a lot of shills posting here; to wit:

Rule 5:

Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as �kooks�, �right-wing�, �liberal�, �left-wing�, �terrorists�, �conspiracy buffs�, �radicals�, �militia�, �racists�, �religious fanatics�, �sexual deviates�, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.[/b]

Rule 7:

Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

The most prominent indicator of shill status are posts that follow scripts as we read here. Notice no one of the them has refuted the gist of the linked article. About the best some posters have been able to muster is defense for propaganda. Truth needs no propaganda. Try going with truth. It will give you 5'ers credibility

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Really??? Huff Post? UK??

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Told you.
It's the end of the month and he is out. grin

The ignore function work for his kind.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"In schizophrenia, antipsychotic medications are proven effective in treating acute psychosis and reducing the risk of future psychotic episodes. The treatment of schizophrenia thus has two main phases: an acute phase, when higher doses might be necessary in order to treat psychotic symptoms, followed by a maintenance phase, which is usually life-long.

During the maintenance phase, dosage is often gradually reduced to the minimum required to prevent further episodes and control inter-episode symptoms. If symptoms reappear or worsen on a lower dosage, an increase in dosage may be necessary to help prevent further relapse.

Even with continued treatment, some patients experience relapses. The most common cause of a relapse is stopping medications."

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

The Obamanation pays big bucks for propaganda writers with taxpayer money. What's your point?

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hatari
PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER

WHAT IS PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER?
Paranoid personality disorder is characterized as a longstanding suspiciousness and mistrust of people in general. Paranoid individuals are suspicious, resentful, hostile and often times irritable and angry. The essential picture of paranoid personality disorder is a pervasive and unwarranted tendency to interpret other people's actions as deliberately demeaning or threatening. Combined with this is the desire to remain free of close personal relationships in which there is a chance of losing power or self-control. Paranoid individuals frequently, without justification, question the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends, family and associates.

Hatari,

Projection is a symptom of a serious psychological disorder. Maybe it might be time to make good on your Obamacare premiums.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems to me that you're following Rules Five and Seven to the letter yourself.

So, then -- who's the real shill?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

The Obamanation pays big bucks for propaganda writers with taxpayer money. What's your point?

Propaganda. Israel has the most elaborate propaganda apparatus is the world. Most Americans have no clue of their exposure of latent propaganda.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

You.

I'm responding, not initiating. Can you tell the difference?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You.

You didn't start this post?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, those darned Israeli's killed Gerard Butler, for crying out loud!

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hatari,

Projection is a symptom of a serious psychological disorder. Maybe it might be time to make good on your Obamacare premiums.

The exchange is down again. Can't sign up.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

You.

You didn't start this post?

Yep I did. And I have yet to read a single refutation of the articles at the links I've posted. I have read a whole lot of posts of 5'ers that have followed hasbara propaganda. But nothing refuting the articles. Although a poster or two have tried to rationalize propaganda. Why would you suppose that's true?

Why don't you take a shot? You seem to know a lot about everything.

Last edited by SansSouci; 07/31/14.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I would be very impressed were one of you posters to read this article, and cogently refute it.

Remember, that argumentum ad hominem is tantamount to admitting facts while trying to distract from them by attacking the messenger...or the linked article.

There seems to be a paucity of American patriots on the 'fire.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The title says it all:

Israel-Gaza conflict: Social media becomes the latest battleground in Middle East aggression � but beware of propaganda and misinformation.

Both sides use the press and social media to advance their position. No big secret there.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
People, DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
People, DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

This....

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
The title says it all:

Israel-Gaza conflict: Social media becomes the latest battleground in Middle East aggression � but beware of propaganda and misinformation.

Both sides use the press and social media to advance their position. No big secret there.

There you have it...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Word!!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
People, DON'T FEED THE TROLLSHILL!

Fixed it for ya... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Meanwhile...I still await answers from the Israeli haters on the other Hamas thread.

That is what they do when confronted with ground truth...they start a new thread...full steam ahead

BUMP

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I have yet to read a single refutation of the articles at the links I've posted.
Old (over a year old) meaningless nonsense from a known liberal rag that hates Jews, as does any liberal, such as yourself. But others have posted most of that already but you are too dishonest to acknowledge that, in the pattern of a true liberal.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey, how do you think I can afford trips to Africa and bespoke double rifles...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'd say most folks here would "pay" to have you dropped into a chipper shredder or a chum machine, you fargin' whack job.

Bugger off,....go back to Disneylend and molest children Laguna / Raisuli.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Word!!

Amen, and screw the goat screwin' child molesting vermin.

"civilize em' with a Krag !

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Hey, how do you think I can afford trips to Africa and bespoke double rifles...

Man...I'll shill...where do I sign up?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The freakshow forum is sure living up to it's nickname lately..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Never forget hat Israel created Hamas. Israel has a vital interest in sustaining Hamas's viability.

There's no money and no acquisitions in peace. Israel wants war. It needs war. It's got to have war, even if it has to start one or make one up.

Me thinks you a 'bit'....lost in left field!!

An Israeli Sense of Humor at United Nations set the record straight.

A representative from Israel began:

'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses:

When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought,"What a good opportunity to have a bath!" Moses removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Palestinian had stolen them!'

The Palestinian representative at the UN jumped up furiously and shouted, "What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then."

The Israeli representative smiled and said, "And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech."

Even birds know not to land downwind!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
From PowerLine:

IN HAMAS, MEDIA BIAS
HONEST JOURNALIST TWEETS, WITH GOOD REASON, �OUT OF GAZA, FAR FROM HAMAS RETALIATION�
Honest journalism from Gaza about Hamas� tactics has been difficult to come by. Anti-Israeli media bias may have something to do with this. But threats by Hamas against honest journalists are probably a bigger factor.

Consider the case of Italian journalist Gabriele Barbati. On Tuesday, he tweeted that the deaths of Palestinian children on a playground caused by rocket fire were the result of a misfired Hamas rocket. �Misfired rocket killed children in Shati. Witness: militants rushed and cleared debris,� Barbati wrote.

Significantly, Barbati tweeted this only after he had left Gaza. In the same tweet he wrote, �Out of Gaza far from Hamas retaliation.�

Reporters wishing to remain in Gaza play it differently. The Wall Street Journal�s Middle East Correspondent Tamer El-Ghobashy tweeted a photo of the damage at the Shati playground with a caption that supported Barbati�s version of the attack: �An outside wall on the campus of Gaza�s main hospital was hit by a strike. Low level damage suggest Hamas misfire.�

But soon thereafter, he deleted that caption and replaced it with this: �The outer wall of Gaza City�s main hospital was struck. Unclear what the origin of the projectile is.�

El-Ghobashy claimed that he changed the caption because the first one was speculative. But El-Ghobashy�s Wall Street Journal colleague Nick Casey had similarly deleted a photo showing Hamas officials in Shifa hospital. Have the WSJ�s journalists suddenly been afflicted by an inability to meet whatever journalistic standards may apply to tweets. Or are they being intimidated into changing them?

Here�s a clue. It was in the same Shifia hospital that Hamas interrogated French-Palestinian journalist Radjaa Abu Dagga and threatened to throw him out of Gaza.

Liberation � the left-wing French newspaper � reported this incident and included a description of Hamas fighters, dressed in civilian clothing with guns hidden under their shirts, gathered a few meters from the emergency room. But Liberation later deleted the article at Abu Dagga�s request.

Here�s another clue. Reporters Without Borders has confirmed to Liberation that many journalists have reported being threatened by Hamas. And pro-Hamas journalists have themselves reported, gleefully, that correspondent Harry Fear of RT was told to leave Gaza after he tweeted about Hamas rockets being fired into Israel from near his hotel.

But leaving Gaza is not always an option for journalists. Last week, Sophia Jones of the Huffington Post tweeted: �The Israeli side of the border with Gaza was briefly open today, but Hamas did not let journalists leave Gaza.�

The choice for journalists may amount to this: tell the truth about Hamas and be forced to leave Gaza or toe Hamas� line and be forced to stay.

Barbati made the right call. The reporting of those who play it the other way becomes inherently suspect.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Hamas is looking for part time workers.All you need to do is put on a vest and take a stroll in Israel.Its a fun job,you will get a big bang out of it!!! laugh

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm waiting for Israel to mail me my check.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There's no money and no acquisitions in peace. Israel wants war. It needs war. It's got to have war, even if it has to start one or make one up

How very odd

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Whom do you think saw propaganda value in Hollywood films, emigrated from Eastern Europe, and took over Hollywood?

I think he ought to change his name to San Cerveau, You know, "no brain"

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So you think that Wolf Blitzer, an Israeli citizen and former editor of the Jersusalem Post, on a network owned by an Israeli billionaire...is giving you the straight poop on their wall to wall coverage of this debacle?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
So you think that Wolf Blitzer, an Israeli citizen and former editor of the Jersusalem Post, on a network owned by an Israeli billionaire...is giving you the straight poop on their wall to wall coverage of this debacle?

So do you think ANY reporter or network is giving us the straight poop on their wall to wall coverage of this debacle? crazy

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
phhuckk the Palestinians

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

So do you think ANY reporter or network is giving us the straight poop on their wall to wall coverage of this debacle? crazy

No, I don't. Our entire media is Zionist controlled propaganda.

The sooner people come to grips with that FACT, the clearer everything will become.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

The sooner people come to grips with that FACT, the clearer everything will become.

Orrrrrr... Maybe you are just completely batshit crazy, and a muzzy sympathizer

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Why don't you actually look into it?

Youre ignorant on the subject, as of now, but you don't have to remain that way.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Batshit crazy.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by bea175

I'm waiting for the Jews to control the Internet. They don't seem to have a handle on it.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I'm waiting for the Jews to control the Internet. They don't seem to have a handle on it.

Think thats bad. Wait till they start railing against the lizard people....VENTURA 2016

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yeah, I guess the news footage I seen back around 9/11/01 of Palestinians dancing in the streets, was probably propaganda footage from some paid Israeli shill...GFY

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

We had a cable package that included al jazeera, so I watched it for a few minutes several times a night to see how they would treat things. Unless it was muslimm related, their reporting was not much different than Fox. No hateful BS like MSNBC spews.

Think maybe the zionists have gotten to al jazeera?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Strange bedfellows, there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

More Muslim Bullschitt....

Israel get thousands of rockets fired at them from Gaza and its Israel's fault evidently....we've got a troll to tell us so...

So SanSappy.... clarify for me, so I don't have it wrong...

are you a Muslim, or just a friggin idiot?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny about that MSM chirping. My opinion is based mostly upon having boots on the ground in Israel, Egypt, Oman, Quatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Jordan.

The jew controlled media has about 0% to do with it......

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
I have yet to read a single refutation of the articles at the links I've posted.
Old (over a year old) meaningless nonsense from a known liberal rag that hates Jews, as does any liberal, such as yourself. But others have posted most of that already but you are too dishonest to acknowledge that, in the pattern of a true liberal.

A true liberal/neocon is an interventionist. A true conservative is a noninterventionist. That makes you a liberal/neocon and me a conservative.

Rule 5:

Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as �kooks�, �right-wing�, �liberal�, �left-wing�, �terrorists�, �conspiracy buffs�, �radicals�, �militia�, �racists�, �religious fanatics�, �sexual deviates�, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

Rule 17:

Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can �argue� with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.

You have Rules for Radical memorized.

Jus' sayin'...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A true liberal/neocon is an interventionist who wants to make the rest of the world in their image, even though the "saved" lack the intellectual or cultural acumen to even understand us.

A true conservative islolationist is a noninterventionist. That makes you a liberal/neocon and me a conservative Isolationist who likes to stick their head in the sand and do nothing until it's too late and then it winds up in a world war.

Woodrow Wilson must give you a woodie..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
me a conservative.
Like Nancy Pelosi.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Has anyone been able to confirm veracity of this story? I read from a very credible source that this is fiction of a journalist using a pseudonym. I have no clue, however, the account seems suspicious.

From the linked article:

"...Barbati, Jerusalem Correspondent for Radio Popolare Milano, and a former reporter for Sky Italia, in Beijing, said, �Out of #Gaza far from #Hamas retaliation: misfired rocket killed children yday [yesterday] in Shati. Witness: militants rushed and cleared debris.�

Why would Hamas allow a Jerusalem correspondent to chronicle its activities? Why were only children killed?

I honestly do not know the veracity of this account. I would not be surprised that it was the product of hasbara.

No one KNOWS what is factual vis-a-vis Israel and its Palestinian genocide. When anyone tells you they KNOW what is occurring, he's BS'ing you. He knows only what media sources tell him. My objective is truth. And for some, truth must be denied.

There is one constant: if it comes from anywhere in the Middle East, I am naturally suspicious of veracity. After all, news, including Fox News, is entertainment. News sources are so inherently unreliable that they are deemed hearsay and wholly deficient as evidence to prove truth.

Here's another take on Israel's killing children:

"This is what the British general Rupert Smith calls �the reality in which the people in the streets and houses and fields � all the people, anywhere � are the battlefield�. The Israelis did not go into Gaza to kill children. But, as Jon Snow implied in his passionate video this week, they went in knowing that they would kill children because it is impossible in that crowded, chaotic territory to pursue their foes without massive collateral damage. The only way not to kill children would be not to go in at all. And that raises the most critical issue, which is why they went in. The immediate justification was that Hamas rockets and raiding parties entering through tunnels were a threat to Israeli civilians. One may quarrel with that, because this threat has been, so far, relatively limited. It might get worse in the future, but is a country justified in the use of force because of something that may happen rather than something that has happened? That threat might never fully materialise because of Israeli technical superiority or because political developments rendered it irrelevant."

I would like to read corroborating proof of what Barbati wrote that he witnessed. As the above article purports to reveal, Israel did kill children. Obviously it has motive to place blame elsewhere.

Remember to pursue facts. Augumentum ad hominem implicates Rule 5.

Jus' sayin'...

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
A true liberal/neocon is an interventionist who wants to make the rest of the world in their image, even though the "saved" lack the intellectual or cultural acumen to even understand us.

A true conservative islolationist is a noninterventionist. That makes you a liberal/neocon and me a conservative Isolationist who likes to stick their head in the sand and do nothing until it's too late and then it winds up in a world war.

Woodrow Wilson must give you a woodie..

Written by a true propagandist. You've got Rules for Radicals memorized.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
jorge,

Tell me what you KNOW and how you KNOW it. That would impress me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Exactly!

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop untill you get into the office.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Are you that stupid or are you paid for posting this siht?

Last edited by Czech_Made; 08/01/14.

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop untill you get into the office.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Czech_Made

Exactly!

And you read this where in the New Testament? Or are you not Christian?

Is it really just a handful of posters on the 'fire that want to stop needless slaughter? Is it really a majority of the 'fire's posters who demand genocide of Palestinians, including women and children? What in God's name does that reveal about Americans as a people?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Exactly!

And you read this where in the New Testament? Or are you not Christian?

Is it really just a handful of posters on the 'fire that want to stop needless slaughter? Is it really a majority of the 'fire's posters who demand genocide of Palestinians, including women and children? What in God's name does that reveal about Americans as a people?

You are such a cretin, SansSouci. Posting on propaganda and meanwhile posting it yourself.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You need to try Hebrew National's.

You'll change your tune.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Are you that stupid or are you paid for posting this siht?

Prove it's false. That would impress me.

Why would you suppose Jewish extremists tried to prevent release of The Passion of the Christ, one of the BEST films I've ever seen?

Just explain that for me sans Rule 5 tactics. That'll impress me.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SSS (Sans S. Shill).

Last edited by eyeball; 08/01/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Stupid methinks. grin\

Before you know it he will blame everything that has gone wrong in his lifetime on those darn JEWS!!!

His meds must be held up in the mail,sure hope they get in before he blows something.
Now he will rant on how wrong everyone is wrong and he is the only one that is right.

It will happen you watch. grin grin

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave

You'll change your tune.

Travis

You like Kosher meat? youtube Kosher slaughter. That'll change your tune.

If Kosher slaughter ain't cruelty to animals, nothing could ever be.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Stupid methinks. grin\

Before you know it he will blame everything that has gone wrong in his lifetime on those darn JEWS!!!

His meds must be held up in the mail,sure hope they get in before he blows something.
Now he will rant on how wrong everyone is wrong and he is the only one that is right.

Be careful of extremism. It's logical fallacy that always implicates lack of intellectual rejoinder.

Jus' sayin'...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You like Kosher meat? youtube Kosher slaughter. That'll change your tune.

If Kosher slaughter ain't cruelty to animals, nothing could ever be.

You should see BGG on a goat.

That's cruelty to animals.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He's a gentile by the way...

Travis

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yeah, I guess the news footage I seen back around 9/11/01 of Palestinians dancing in the streets, was probably propaganda footage from some paid Israeli shill...GFY

Bump....do you remember???

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Let's see, Israel doesn't have enough enemies, so they finance Hamas to missile them and then have to affect the iron dome and then elect to invade Gaza to kill kids to get the world pissed at them, right?

Makes sense to Dimocraps I guess.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Stupid methinks. grin\

Be careful of extremism. It's logical fallacy that always implicates lack of intellectual rejoinder.

Jus' sayin'...

Aight,
Enough of this. Why are you still here? Get your azz on over to Gaza and take up arms with your brothers already.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"There are more than a few posters on the site whom I've long suspected are" Closet Muslims.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Are sheep herders one step removed? grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I could care less about what happens to 90% of the people in this world, with Muslims at the top of the list. When someone is trying to kill me and my family they get no sympathy from me and i could care less about what happens to their offspring's . I loose no sleep over any civilian killed in this war, adults or kids. Muslim nits grow up to be Muslim Lice . Keep up the good work Israel, and protect your people.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its awful hard to have any sympathy for people who stone women, cut off clits of little girls, bomb airplanes, bomb busses, take boaters hostage, wipe their arse with their hand, make their women wear wool ninja outfits, think raping women is ok for having their hair or faces exposed, rape goats, etc.

The Jewish folk don't need propaganda to convince me of anything.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
What really pizzez me off is he says Isaac a shill! I thought the basturd was a lawyer.........I didn't think Isaac would lie like that. wink

Last edited by 12344mag; 08/01/14.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
What really pizzez me off is he says Isaac a shill!

Ah Ha!!! That explains how he doesn't flinch when making bets... grin

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Again, a lot of disinformation tactics by unpatriotic American who have willingly subordinated the patrimony of our Founding Fathers to Israel. I expect more of the same. They will not refute or even attempt to address Michael Scheuer's article. Instead, left with no other option, they will respond with Rules for Radicals. American patriotism is not their primary concern. Israel first and above their purportedly own country is their primary concern. And more that a few posters here will justify it with carefully scripted disinformation:

"There must be few occasions in history when a Fifth Column was as openly disloyal and flamboyant as is Israel First in the United States, advocating at every turn that Americans become involved in wars that are none of their concern. These Jewish and non-Jewish Americans have so corrupted the U.S. political system and media that they feel perfectly at ease in acting in ways that are certain, in the future, to get some of their fellow citizens � civilian and military � killed by Islamist insurgents. They also aggressively seek to turn more of the Muslim world against the United States, thereby deepening the war America already is losing to the Islamists. And all of this is done in the name of a country that could not be more irrelevant or more detrimental to genuine U.S. national security concerns."

In the past weeks, Americans have seen Michael Bloomberg travel to Israel to lend his support to his country of first allegiance. Bloomberg is the great, rich, soda-pop forbidding buffoon of American politics, but apparently that kind of thing sells well in Israel. He probably is only the first of the Jewish-American politicians and businessmen who will travel to Israel to showboat and tell Israelis they are there to express America�s everlasting and unanimous support for their struggling and only democracy in the Middle East. Bloomberg�s words and those of other Israel-Firsters will have no impact on the war � Israel will kill who it must, for as long as it needs to. Their words, however, will, and are absolutely meant to, further incite the Islamic world and the growing army of Islamist fighters to hate and kill Americans. The applause that the words of Bloomberg and his ilk will earn in Israel and among disloyal U.S. citizens at home will be repaid by the Islamists with bullets, bombs, and a budget-draining, bankrupting war both overseas and in North America.

Bloomberg and his comrades want Americans to believe the United States and Israel are in the same boat, that they are brothers in arms fighting ever-growing numbers of Muslim madmen. Hogwash. If the United States is in the same boat as Israel it is because Bloomberg and the American Fifth Column of Israel Firsters have worked tirelessly to put America there � and they have succeeded through corrupting U.S. politics, and especially the U.S. Congress. If you need proof, simply look at what the Congress was up to last week. It is preparing to give Israel $200 million for its air-defense system, while not directing sufficient funds or manpower to close America�s southern border, which is being flooded with illegal aliens, violent gang members, terrorists, and other sorts of scum. For the Congress, it�s damn Americans to hell as long as the Israel-First organizations keep their �campaign contributions� flowing.

We also have heard, according to Real Clear Politics, the radio person Howard Stern say that to be �anti-Israeli is to be anti-American.� Now, one cannot expect too much from someone who considers vulgarity as entertainment and depravity as a worthy lifestyle, and truth to tell, he was in the right ball park. Stern had all the right words, but they were mixed up. Correctly arranged the words would have come out of his mouth saying that to be pro-Israel is to be someone who is anti-American and who delights in seeing Islamists kill U.S. service personnel and civilians.

Bloomberg and Stern are typical of the dregs who are Israel-Firsters. Wealthy, elitist, and influential here in America, they push for Israel to kill as many Arabs as possible and worry not a bit that their advocacy kills both Israelis � now � and Americans � later. Neither will ever move to Israel and share the dangers of the country and people they supposedly love, and when the Islamists� war comes to America they will be able to hire security personnel to make sure their worthless hides survive.

America's fifth column is controlling political debate. Unpatriotic posters on the 'fire care not about America, for their primary loyalty lies with a country that has declared war on the United States and murdered American sailors.

Last edited by SansSouci; 08/01/14.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I could care less about what happens to 90% of the people in this world, with Muslims at the top of the list. When someone is trying to kill me and my family they get no sympathy from me and i could care less about what happens to their offspring's . I loose no sleep over any civilian killed in this war, adults or kids. Muslim nits grow up to be Muslim Lice . Keep up the good work Israel, and protect your people.

Then you must empathize with hapless Palestinians endure every single day, unless, of course, you think that they care less about their families than you!

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Noninterventionism was a primary tenet of our Founding Fathers, a principle upon which our nation was founded, and repeatedly admonished by our Founding Fathers.

Noninterventionism has been intentionally commingled with isolationism by liberals and neoconservatives. Liberals and neocons are so darn identical in their beliefs that they are indistinguishable. Liberals and neocons have as their core tenet interventionism even if it is contrary to America's interest.

Liberals and neocons are unpatriotic.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Bump....do you remember???

Another bump...you're not gonna answer are you?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

That one is really out there. Limb fixing to break IMHO.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Then you must empathize with hapless Palestinians endure every single day, unless, of course, you think that they care less about their families than you!

I don't give a rats ass, how or what they think about their families. If these cowards cared for the civilians, then they wouldn't hide their weapons, and their chicken chit asses in school, hospitals and behind their women . I have only two words for Muslims, Puck You.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Here ya go ahole....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha, a good one for sure W4B

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

I don't give a rats ass, how or what they think about their families. If these cowards cared for the civilians, then they wouldn't hide their weapons, and their chicken chit asses in school, hospitals and behind their women . I have only two words for Muslims, Puck You.

Don't you think that your egocentricity is part of the problem? If you don' give a rat's ass about what they think about their families, why should they care about ours.

Lack of empathy is not a good thing.

I'm curious: other than MSM, which is entertainment, where are you getting your info about where Palestinians are allegedly hiding their weapons? Do you have a CIA contact?

BTW, I take it that your disagree with Dr. Michael Scheuer.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
You Israel Firsters sure become undone, unglued, and unhinged when any poster dares to question why you believe what you believe, or when a poster offers a position contrary to yours.

Learn Socratic debate and apply it, that is if it's truth you're seeking.

This is about America before all else. My suggestion would be to reread Dr. Scheuer's article again and find fault with it. If Dr. Scheuer is wrong, please explain how & why. I'll read it.

Just as other countries can expect serious blow black should they attack us, we ought to be be prepared for same when we violated our Founding Fathers' admonitions about meddling in internal affairs of other countries.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Here ya go ahole....

bump...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You know Raisuli, SS or whatever other names you've posted with here, you sure have a pair of faux brass balls. I say fake, because anybody can be brave and insulting behind the safety of a computer screen (including myself). You've come here, under several aliases, hurling insults right and left and anybody who disagrees with your bullshit, then you have the balls (faux) to tell many of us that it is US who applies the "Rules Of Radicals".
At least some of us readily admit to hurling insults and ridicule (it's fun picking on idiots like you, TRH and the rest of the kooks here), then when posts festooned with FACTS, you slink away ignoring them.

I post here under my real name, just about everyone knows what I do (or did) where I live etc, in short, I have nothing to hide. You on the other hand, hide under myriad login names, spew your bigotry, then have the balls (faux) to tell us you've never posted a shred of hate and accuse many of us of being in the employ of jews and zionists. You're one big, POS dishonest bigot and arguably, you're the LAST guy, I'm interested in impressing with my less than an ordinary life.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

You'll change your tune.

Travis

I like kosher bacon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Since you or TRH wouldn't answer in the other thread:

What exactly should Israel do when attacked? Please be specific.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I post here under my real name, just about everyone knows what I do (or did) where I live etc, in short, I have nothing to hide.

Well, to be fair, not only do I know your real name but I've hunted with you and drank and eaten with you and your family and so have RockyRaab, VANimrod, Isaac, 7x57Steve, EvilTwin, EH76, Hatari and a few others and I know you're who you say you are and what you say you are and I look forward to next time.

While many will not have the chance to meet up to face to face with Campfire and that's fine in many cases but when you do get the chance that validates the member in a way that an on-line understanding can't.

I suggest the use of "ignore" for the noise to distract from the signal.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by from story
Current members of the UN Human Rights Council include China, Russia, Cuba, and Saudi Arabia. Iran and North Korea have been recent active members of the body. So execrable were the actions and abuses of the UNHRC in the past that the body was in fact disbanded in 2006 after the late terrorist leader of Libya Muammar Gaddafi was elected President of the Council.

Originally Posted by from story
the human rights body has to date said nothing about the recent Russian-backed shooting down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 over Ukraine, nor has it condemned the ongoing mass killings in Syria or South Sudan. North Korea, China, Pakistan, Syria, Sudan, or Iran, all recent or current members of the council, have never been condemned by it.

The UNHRC has never formally mentioned �Hamas� by name, let alone condemned it.

The UNHRC is a laughable zit on the ass of society.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
You know Raisuli, SS or whatever other names you've posted with here, you sure have a pair of faux brass balls. I say fake, because anybody can be brave and insulting behind the safety of a computer screen (including myself). You've come here, under several aliases, hurling insults right and left and anybody who disagrees with your bullshit, then you have the balls (faux) to tell many of us that it is US who applies the "Rules Of Radicals".

jorge, you are a student of Rules for Radicals. Your feigned contempt is additional proof of your phony loyalty to America. You're a Israel-Firster, yet you can't stand being called on it. You're a faux man and even more so patriot.

At least some of us readily admit to hurling insults and ridicule (it's fun picking on idiots like you, TRH and the rest of the kooks here), then when posts festooned with FACTS, you slink away ignoring them.

Hurling insults in a topic of American patriotism is an overt attempt to conceal traitorous status and an overt admission of lack of intellectual credibility. You're good for both.

Following Rules for Radicals and Rule 5, you sling invectives like Hillary slings pork in exchange for votes. And when you received it in RETURN, you whine like Michelle Obama's hatred for America. You bought it. You own it. You wear it.

I post here under my real name, Benedict Arnold, just about everyone knows what I do (or did) where I live etc, in short, I have nothing to hide. You on the other hand, hide under myriad login names, spew your bigotry, then have the balls (faux) to tell us you've never posted a shred of hate and accuse many of us of being in the employ of jews and zionists.

Are you trying to tell me that your Israel-First posturing is gratis? You're a treasonous coward and ain't receiving anything in return for selling out your country? You're either stupid or a liar. But the fact is, you're all over it. Not merely that, consistent with your agenda's manual, Rules for Radicals, you have yet to refute anything, including Dr. Scheuer's article. All you do, just like the radical neocon you are, is sling mud in hopes some will stick. You are a whining b!tch.

You're one big, POS dishonest bigot and arguably, you're the LAST guy, I'm interested in impressing with my less than an ordinary life.

More whining b!tch posturing. You hate it when your outed as a Alinsky's pus$y. And your ordinary life ain't your own. You've sold out the second you took to reading Rules for Radicals.

Try productivity. REFUTE, using proof, reason, and logic, hasbara and Israel's massive propaganda machine, which it is admitted. Tell me Israel has lied when it has admitted that it was American boys to die in its war.

You're a Rules for Radicals Alinsky acolyte. You're a traitor.

Not that you'd know an American patriot:

�It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government.�
***Thomas Paine***

Last edited by SansSouci; 08/02/14.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

sheesh, you sound like a skinhead or a muzzy. trying to figure out which

Last edited by gunchamp; 08/02/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Huntz

Hamas is looking for part time workers.All you need to do is put on a vest and take a stroll in Israel.Its a fun job,you will get a big bang out of it!!! laugh
lol

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gunchamp

sheesh, you sound like a skinhead

Another Rule 5'er. Call names yet skirt the topic. You don't sound like anything other than a moron, You are a traitor.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Did Israel assassinate President Kennedy? I don't know. And neither does anyone here, not even Rules for Radicals jorge Alinsky.

I do work out with a very wealthly Southern European immigrant who is living large in retirement. He's not too shy of 80. He's certain that Israel murdered JFK because JFK refused to allow Israel to have nuclear weapons. Is he wrong. Is jorge Alinsky, the traitor, right. Who knows? I know that I don't know. However, I can discern a clear motive. LBJ did turn a blind eye to Israel's nuclear program. I wonder what he was paid?

There are plenty of books on the topic, not than any of you traitors would dare to admit that either your traitors or the BS you've bought in to all of your lives is just tha, propaganda BS.

Here's one that might expand your minds assuming it's possible.

Lemme ask you Alinsky acolytes a question: if Israel did in fact murder JFK because he feared Israel with nukes, would loyalties remain with Israel in detriment to the USA?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Tinfoil hat.You are nuts.Dont listen to the voices.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
, You are a traitor.

And you sir are a Coward. you have no credibility here, you get found out for who you are so you start posting under a different name absolutely pathetic, at least when you posted under raisin head you had a smidgen of credibility.

You have no idea what it is to be a Patriot so you have no credibility to call traitor.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You Israel Firsters sure become undone, unglued, and unhinged when any poster dares to question why you believe what you believe, or when a poster offers a position contrary to yours.

Find hemlock and drink it if you wish to emulate Socrates

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Better yet, he should go to Gaza to volunteer in a Hamas hospital. And he can take Hawkeye with him.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

My thoughts exactly...calling Jorge a treasonous bastard & traitor just blew my mind. I'm hoping Rick will pull the plug on this jackass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Isn't this the same dude who complains of ad homonym attacks?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
, You are a traitor.

you have no credibility here,

I know. Conservatives have no credibility with liberals and traitors.

Like the Republican Party, much the 'fire has been co-opted by liberals and neocons who are loyal to Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You need to wrap your lips around a Hebrew National.

Travis

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

He's mad as hell and he's not going to take it anymore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Another Rule 5'er. Call names yet skirt the topic. You don't sound like anything other than a moron, You are a traitor.

Says the guy who won't answer a simple question:

What, exactly, SHOULD Israel do when attacked by rockets? Be specific.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Media cover-up of Hamas crimes starting to unravel

Yesterday one of the stories thrust into the mainstream media was nearly simultaneous explosions in a Palestinian neighborhood and at al-Shifa hospital.

The media immediately took the Hamas line that it was Israeli missiles. Later, the IDF stated that it had not fired on those locations, and that the explosions were misfired Hamas or Islamic Jihad missiles.

The media played it as he said, he said.

But an Italian journalist has just left Gaza and is telling the truth about what happened now that he needs not fear Hamas retaliation � Israel was right (h/t Israelly Cool):

[Linked Image from ]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Media cover-up of Hamas crimes starting to unravel

Yesterday one of the stories thrust into the mainstream media was nearly simultaneous explosions in a Palestinian neighborhood and at al-Shifa hospital.

The media immediately took the Hamas line that it was Israeli missiles. Later, the IDF stated that it had not fired on those locations, and that the explosions were misfired Hamas or Islamic Jihad missiles.

The media played it as he said, he said.

But an Italian journalist has just left Gaza and is telling the truth about what happened now that he needs not fear Hamas retaliation � Israel was right (h/t Israelly Cool):

That happens a lot...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp

sheesh, you sound like a skinhead

Have not called names yet, oh wait you're a phucing jackass. That better? Take your hate somewhere else azzhole. That better? Israel is the ONLY good thing in the middle east.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
, You are a traitor.

you have no credibility here,

I know. Conservatives have no credibility with liberals and traitors.

Like the Republican Party, much the 'fire has been co-opted by liberals and neocons who are loyal to Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.
You are kidding yourself if you think you are a conservative. You're a misguided knuckle head who sounds like you should be marching side by side with the 3rd reich.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Gunchamp,Isnt Rules for Radicals the Democratic Parties playbook.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Come to think of it.Isnt Alinsky the other left wing liberal community organizer.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
all I know is that BiBi needs to step it up and rub them all out, especially their leaders.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

sans douchie....can I drive a herd of cattle through your yard and home? I am sure you wouldn't mind...

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have been watching and Im not sure who has killed more of those so called Palestinians,Hamas or Israel.
Originally Posted by jimmyp
all I know is that BiBi needs to step it up and rub them all out, especially their leaders.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdm953
Gunchamp,Isnt Rules for Radicals the Democratic Parties playbook.
sounds about right

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie
Since you or TRH wouldn't answer in the other thread:

What exactly should Israel do when attacked? Please be specific.

The question wasn't directed toward me...

but I think Israel is DOING EXACTLY what they should be doing when attacked....

If the Palestinians are sick of Israel doing what they are currently doing,. maybe they need to kick Hamas out of GAZA....

Israel doesn't do what it is doing without provocation first... and the USA keeps them overly tolerant, over what they should have to be....

Israel will be safe once they are surrounded by a glass parking lot....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Again, a lot of disinformation tactics by unpatriotic American who have willingly subordinated the patrimony of our Founding Fathers to Israel.

So supporting Israel means we are not patriots in our nation... so by deduction you are inferring that we ARE PATRIOTS if we support Hamas, just arbitrarily firing Rockets into Israeli Neighborhoods, from School Playgrounds within Gaza.. and hiding behind children to protect their worthlesses ASSSSESSSSS....

Did I miss anything?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The federal government needs to pass a property tax with proceeds sent directly to Israel yearly and divert all welfare moneys there also since domestic welfare not going to a business is such an evil thing.

A 10% tax on estates of the deceased sent to them would be nice as well so they have plenty of money to work with.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Again, a lot of disinformation tactics by unpatriotic American who have willingly subordinated the patrimony of our Founding Fathers to Israel.

So supporting Israel means we are not patriots in our nation... so by deduction you are inferring that we ARE PATRIOTS if we support Hamas, just arbitrarily firing Rockets into Israeli Neighborhoods, from School Playgrounds within Gaza.. and hiding behind children to protect their worthlesses ASSSSESSSSS....

Did I miss anything?

Taking from one to give to another was not listed in the Constitution and the Founders specifically wrote essays against that practice, but(like you) I think that an exception would have been made and enumerated in the Constitution had Israel existed at the time. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume that tax would have it's own article with guaranteed percentages of GDP and emergency tax back up plans in the event of emergenices such as the GDP not allowing a % necessary to support Israel's needs. Also would have(should have) included punishents for anyone who opposed and openly complained about it or tried to avoid paying.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Did I miss anything?

No, you didn't miss anything. That's why most folks just give him smart ass answers. While he thinks people here are interested in debating with him, most are just trying to get him to stroke out. They just want him to go away, but he doesn't realize he's the oddball here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Did I miss anything?

No, you didn't miss anything. That's why most folks just give him smart ass answers. While he thinks people here are interested in debating with him, most are just trying to get him to stroke out. They just want him to go away, but he doesn't realize he's the oddball here.

Yep, Israel's needs and interests should be placed above any US concerns. To hold a contrary opinion is not unly anti-semitic, but also unpatriotic.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by sherp

Yep, Israel's needs and interests should be placed above any US concerns. To hold a contrary opinion is not unly anti-semitic, but also unpatriotic.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

jorge, you are a student of Rules for Radicals. Your feigned contempt is additional proof of your phony loyalty to America. You're a Israel-Firster, yet you can't stand being called on it. You're a faux man and even more so patriot.

Hurling insults in a topic of American patriotism is an overt attempt to conceal traitorous status and an overt admission of lack of intellectual credibility. You're good for both.

Following Rules for Radicals and Rule 5, you sling invectives like Hillary slings pork in exchange for votes. And when you received it in RETURN, you whine like Michelle Obama's hatred for America. You bought it. You own it. You wear it.

I post here under my real name, Benedict Arnold, just about everyone knows what I do (or did) where I live etc, in short, I have nothing to hide. You on the other hand, hide under myriad login names, spew your bigotry, then have the balls (faux) to tell us you've never posted a shred of hate and accuse many of us of being in the employ of jews and zionists.

Are you trying to tell me that your Israel-First posturing is gratis? You're a treasonous coward and ain't receiving anything in return for selling out your country? You're either stupid or a liar. But the fact is, you're all over it. Not merely that, consistent with your agenda's manual, Rules for Radicals, you have yet to refute anything, including Dr. Scheuer's article. All you do, just like the radical neocon you are, is sling mud in hopes some will stick. You are a whining b!tch.

You're one big, POS dishonest bigot and arguably, you're the LAST guy, I'm interested in impressing with my less than an ordinary life.

More whining b!tch posturing. You hate it when your outed as a Alinsky's pus$y. And your ordinary life ain't your own. You've sold out the second you took to reading Rules for Radicals.

Try productivity. REFUTE, using proof, reason, and logic, hasbara and Israel's massive propaganda machine, which it is admitted. Tell me Israel has lied when it has admitted that it was American boys to die in its war.

You're a Rules for Radicals Alinsky acolyte. You're a traitor.

Not that you'd know an American patriot:

�It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government.�
***Thomas Paine***

Boy, if after you posted this drivel (and in color too!) then when back and edited, I really must have struck a nerve. Be that as it may, all you're doing is slingingshit and STILL lack the balls (faux) to answer Bow's original post. So keep slinging under all your login names, we all know who/what you are. Treasonous coward from a douche like you I'll take as a badge of honor. Say, did you see the latest body count over there? Pretty darned good!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What's funny about him & others making these posts in support of the muzzys is that it's only directed at Israel...I wonder how many innocents have been raped & killed by the Jihadists in Libya, Syria & Iraq???

I also find it strange (well maybe not) that I haven't seen any of their religious leaders calling for a stop to the violence in the aforementioned countries...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yep, they hate Israel. Good reason for us to implement the property and inheritance tax scheme I mentioned earlier. You would support that, right?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
GFY...ETA: Read my post just above your last one & answer THAT question....you dumb fuggers have your heads so far up your asses & are so fixated on Israel you can't see the mass killings of innocents occurring WITHIN the muslim world... mad

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 08/03/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
GFY...ETA: Read my post just above your last one & answer THAT question....you dumb fuggers have your heads so far up your asses & are so fixated on Israel you can't see the mass killings of innocents occurring WITHIN the muslim world... mad

Whoa there! I never said the first word about there not being killings in the muslim world.

Now, why would you not support special taxes to go directly to Israel?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CinradCA,

We know that you're a confirmed 5'er, shill, and patriotic to a foreign country that has declared war on the USA and murdered her sailors. Nothing more than criminality emanates from you.

LOL, LOL.

"We know" how? Just because I believe in Israel and hate the terrorist Hamas doesn't mean I am a criminal. You don't remember all the evil that Arab terrorists have done including murdering 3000 Americans. Hamas is just as evil as Al Qaeda.

Let Israel finish off Hamas like we finished off their buddies the Nazis. Every structure in Gaza should be leveled, then the rubble turned into gravel and the gravel turned into sand. If Hamas doesn't like it then they should surrender like the Nazis did.

Starting a war, hiding behind your women and children and then whining about civilian casualties is how evil cowards fight wars.

Last edited by ConradCA; 08/04/14.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Conrad,

The only thing consistent with you is your abject lack of intellectual consistency. To follow your line of thinking, we must respond in kind to Israel because it as a country attacked a US Navy ship in international waters and murdered 34 American sailors. It was no accident. The vicious attack's duration was over 4 hours. Only unpatriotic traitors defend Israel's declaring war on us by covering up for it.

The Jewish mafia in the US predates the Italian Black Hand. The Jewish mafia was infinitely more violent and ruthless, Murder, Inc. offered as proof. Using your logic, or lack thereof, we'd have to conclude that Israel and Jews are evil.

Never forget, propaganda poster boy, Israel created Hamas. Only a shill or unpatriotic traitor would deny THAT FACT!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Mr. Duke, when is your next speaking engagement?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Mr. Duke, when is your next speaking engagement?

Next time he drops his trousers, opens mouth and sits on the sshitter...

Last edited by jorgeI; 08/04/14.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
my apologies its Dr. David Duke, not Mr. Duke.

Duke, you show up here with your fascist commentary hoping to impress with your pretend intelligence and knowledge beyond that of us poor hunters. You will not persuade anyone here as we all are endowed with the God given gift of common sense. So take your arguments to a website dedicated to like minded morons.

Refute this testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Now, why would you not support special taxes to go directly to Israel?

Are you really as stupid as you seem to be?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm going to assume you keep referring to the USS Liberty. The ship was close to shore, in an active war zone. Chit happens in war zones.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
�The Sword�, says Muhammad �is the key of
heaven and hell; a drop of blood shed in the
cause of Allah, a night spent in arms, is of
more avail than two months of fasting and
prayer; whoever falls in battle, his sins are
forgiven, and at the day of judgment his
limbs shall be supplied by the wings of
angels and cherubim"

If Christendom had not won against Islam at the Battles of Tours and Vienna and if it hadn�t been for the forgotten Israelites in Khazaria (many of who's decedents live in Israel now)YOU and your family would be speaking Arabic and marching around the Ka�aba Stone!

This information is lifted unabashedly from Ellis Skolfield's treatise on the book of revelations.

Last edited by jimmyp; 08/04/14.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
my apologies its Dr. David Duke, not Mr. Duke.

Duke, you show up here with your fascist commentary hoping to impress with your pretend intelligence and knowledge beyond that of us poor hunters. You will not persuade anyone here as we all are endowed with the God given gift of common sense. So take your arguments to a website dedicated to like minded morons.

Refute this testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here's your refutation:

Say, jimmyp, is your momma a prostitute? Your handlers believe she is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ah Youtube

What would we do without it

Snake

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A while back your buddy-kook TRH posted a video of an Israeli hit team at a hotel where they clipped a terr. It would make my day for a couple of those guys to Krav Maga your foreskin dicked, low SAT scoring, white bread and mayonaise eating ass into a puddle of (kosher) jelly.. smile

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Never forget, propaganda poster boy, Israel created Hamas. Only a shill or unpatriotic traitor would deny THAT FACT!

Where in the fugg do you come up with this crap? Here's a quick copy & paste from Wiki... Based on the principles of Islamism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded in 1987 (during the First Intifada) as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.[3][4] Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987, and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.[25][26] In July 2009, Khaled Mashal, Hamas's political bureau chief, said that the organization was willing to cooperate with "a resolution to the Arab-Israeli conflict which included a Palestinian state based on 1967 borders", provided that Palestinian refugees held the right to return to Israel and that East Jerusalem be the new nation's capital.[27][28] In 2014, however, Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, deputy chairman of Hamas's political bureau, said: "Hamas will not recognize Israel ... this is a red line that cannot be crossed".[29]
You should have watched "GAZA: WITNESS TO WAR" last night on the TV...I was fairly impressed. It was a pretty comprehensive special that was on last night. Some of the tunnels they've built were pretty impressive. Reinforced concrete...some over 90 ft. deep, with electricity & communications stations. Some, wide enough to drive a car in & some going all the way to Egypt...(Egyptians have blown the ones they've found up...how's that for brotherly love) There was also one tunnel that had an entrance from a Mosque. They showed drone footage of rockets being fired next to schools, hospitals, mosques & the aftermath when Israel returned fire...The interviews that were done with palestinian citizens were stellar, as well as the reporters commentary. Most seem oblivious as to the "why" of Israel closing its borders...(you...know...suicide bombers & such) There was also a clip from last week where the ayatollah over in Iran was encouraging the muslim world to join in...kinda sounds like what the pope would do right?

This was the best unbiased report I've seen on the subject...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
white bread and mayonaise eating ass

Hey dick head...I happen to like white bread and mayo.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I happen to like it as well, my apologies for the mensa-level comment, sorry the comment went over your head. I take it you didn't take umbrage at the low SAT score issue then...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I happen to like it as well, my apologies for the mensa-level comment, sorry the comment went over your head. I take it you didn't take umbrage at the low SAT score issue then...

Not at all. I scored quite high on the mensa thing...

ETA: Nevermind... wink

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 08/04/14.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Middlefork_Miner, Conrad, jorge, jimmyp, and other traitors and enemies of America, explain this:

"The US shouldn't give high clearances to Jews, because when asked to help, we're willing to do anything for the love of our country, Israel."

-- Spy Jonathan Pollard during interrogation by the FBI.

And Israel is demanding that the United States give Pollard, a treasonous coward, back to Israel.

We know that there are traitorous shills operating on the 'fire, the question is the extent they'll go in order to implode the country our Founding Fathers created for us.

Deny the Talmud, Jewish law, deny the Law of Moser, deny Venona, and before you know it, we'll awake in chains in the country created for us by our Founding Fathers.

Google the facts within this post for yourselves. Knowledge is a good thing. Propaganda is the work of evil scum, right Conrad?

Last edited by SansSouci; 08/04/14.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Where in the fugg do you come up with this crap? Here's a quick copy & paste from Wiki... Based on the principles of Islamism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded in 1987 (during the First Intifada) as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.[3][4] Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987, and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.[25][26] In July 2009, Khaled Mashal, Hamas's political bureau chief, said that the organization was willing to cooperate with "a resolution to the Arab-Israeli conflict which included a Palestinian state based on 1967 borders", provided that Palestinian refugees held the right to return to Israel and that East Jerusalem be the new nation's capital.[27][28] In 2014, however, Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, deputy chairman of Hamas's political bureau, said: "Hamas will not recognize Israel ... this is a red line that cannot be crossed".[29]
You should have watched "GAZA: WITNESS TO WAR" last night on the TV...I was fairly impressed. It was a pretty comprehensive special that was on last night. Some of the tunnels they've built were pretty impressive. Reinforced concrete...some over 90 ft. deep, with electricity & communications stations. Some, wide enough to drive a car in & some going all the way to Egypt...(Egyptians have blown the ones they've found up...how's that for brotherly love) There was also one tunnel that had an entrance from a Mosque. They showed drone footage of rockets being fired next to schools, hospitals, mosques & the aftermath when Israel returned fire...The interviews that were done with palestinian citizens were stellar, as well as the reporters commentary. Most seem oblivious as to the "why" of Israel closing its borders...(you...know...suicide bombers & such) There was also a clip from last week where the ayatollah over in Iran was encouraging the muslim world to join in...kinda sounds like what the pope would do right?

This was the best unbiased report I've seen on the subject...

Middlefork_Miner,

The possibilities of you are endless: a moron, traitor, illiterate, gullible, etc.

Just one of my sources that HAMAS is a CREATION of ISRAEL is the Wall Street Journal, with citations of Jews within.

But we don't have to limit ourselves to merely the WSJ. There are many more sources that reveal Hamas to be a creation of Israel.

Middlefork, either you're a shill, a traitor, or stupid, it doesn't matter, for neither are a defense to treason.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Google the facts within this post for yourselves. Knowledge is a good thing. Propaganda is the work of evil scum, right Conrad?

KNOWLEDGE is an area in which you are severely lacking.
Your post about Hamas being created by Israel should be enough to convince you of that...

BTW...the news special I referred to above was done by Al Jazeera...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Middlefork_Miner, Conrad, jorge, jimmyp, and other traitors and enemies of America, explain this:

"The US shouldn't give high clearances to Jews, because when asked to help, we're willing to do anything for the love of our country, Israel."

And Israel is demanding that the United States give Pollard, a treasonous coward, back to Israel.

We know that there are traitorous shills operating on the 'fire, the question is the extent they'll go in order to implode the country our Founding Fathers created for us.

Deny the Talmud, Jewish law, deny the Law of Moser, deny Venona, and before you know it, we'll awake in chains in the country created for us by our Founding Fathers.

Please show me where I've advocated nothing but the death penalty for that SOB. That said, your explanation/justification to paint AL jews with the same brush JUST BECAUSE of what He (as in ONE person) said, is the very definition of what you are, A BIGOT.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
and thus your true nature comes to the surface Dr. Duke. Gone are your lofty platitudes and well reasoned though false assertions. You are not better than those whom you claim to denigrate in your posts. Go away to some other website that is more suited to your shallow water mentality. Seek out other like minded morons and regale them with your vast mental powers. Leave us poor hunters and shooters to our own.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey, I'm also an anteater, but that's probably TMI smile

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Please show me where I've advocated nothing but the death penalty for that SOB. That said, your explanation/justification to paint AL jews with the same brush JUST BECAUSE of what He (as in ONE person) said, is the very definition of what you are, A BIGOT.

jorge,

Your calling me a bigot for printing the truth is a classic indicator of a shill poster ( read: traitor).

It was Pollard, the treasonous spy, not me, who said that American Jews will do anything for their country, and that country is Israel. Why can't you refure what Pollard said? Are you adhering to the Law of Moser?

Let's take a look at the Talmud's Law of Moser & see if it applies to you:

"It is prohibited to inform on a fellow Jew to a gentile, whether the act of informing is about monetary matters or physical security. One may not inform on a Jew even if the Jew is a sinful and bad person."

If it walks & quacks like a duck, it must be jorge!

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
and thus your true nature comes to the surface Dr. Duke. Gone are your lofty platitudes and well reasoned though false assertions. You are not better than those whom you claim to denigrate in your posts. Go away to some other website that is more suited to your shallow water mentality. Seek out other like minded morons and regale them with your vast mental powers. Leave us poor hunters and shooters to our own.

Who the hell is Dr. Duke? Is he your mentor?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
thus Israel supported Hamas as a counterpoint to the PLO and by doing so made a mistake, a strategy gone wrong.

Fascism which you ascribe to was another theory/strategy gone wrong as well, yet you cling to it with relish, your no better than those that you hate.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
jimmyp,

You're a 5'er.

If you know me you'd know that Duke would have hanged me at least 4 times.

Why do you call Duke "Dr."? Is he your idol?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
thus Israel supported Hamas as a counterpoint to the PLO and by doing so made a mistake, a strategy gone wrong.

Fascism which you ascribe to was another theory/strategy gone wrong as well, yet you cling to it with relish, your no better than those that you hate.

This is nothing more than rationalizing bad behavior. You admit that Israel created Hamas, but then attempt a lame rationale.

Fascism always arises from the left. I'm so far the other way that Reagan would have had to look over his right shoulder to see me.

You, 5'er, are a feigned neocon. You're really a Feinstein, Boxer, Shumer, Reed, Pelosi liberal. Your colors ain't too hard to discern.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You posting from Gaza?
Your brothers need you.
Get to the childcare center on Mosque Way asap.
Hamas needs a triggerman!

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

lol,...the funny thing about Duke is,...he really doesn't stand out in the crowd any longer.

An entire generation of young Americans are reaching the same conclusions that he did,...and most of them probably don't even know who he is.

My guess is,...if you're actually of the age to get shipped off to some Middle Eastern chithole to get your ass shot off for the glory of greater Israel, you can't afford to lie to yourself about the bullshit you're being fed.

If you're a young man in America today,...your "life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness" depends on your ability to decipher fact from propaganda.

If you're not good at it, you're liable to end up like this Kentucky boy

,..damn good clip.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Go post your drivel somewhere where other morons cut from your same cloth will enjoy it. I do not subscribe to your rules that you loftily throw about towards others and which you yourself violate. Please go away, most everyone on this forum does not care for your point of view, you post only for your self aggrandizement, and you are accomplishing nothing. You are just one of the many trolls that visit here, in this case a fascist troll. This is going to be my last post on the subject as arguing with a fascist moron is a waste of time.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Go post your drivel somewhere where other morons cut from your same cloth will enjoy it. I do not subscribe to your rules that you loftily throw about towards others and which you yourself violate. Please go away, most everyone on this forum does not care for your point of view, you post only for your self aggrandizement, and you are accomplishing nothing. You are just one of the many trolls that visit here, in this case a fascist troll. This is going to be my last post on the subject as arguing with a fascist moron is a waste of time.

Who gonna jump up and give little Jimmy a pat on the back first?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
let me know when you want to rub my back Bristo.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You admit that Israel created Hamas, but then attempt a lame rationale.

Israel DID NOT CREATE HAMAS you dumb ass. What don't you understand? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now I know where Sansdouchie hangs out.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025333155

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
bristo doesn't rub backs, he rubs fronts grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He is just a guy looking for attention...

And getting it

Snake

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

jorge,

Your calling me a bigot for printing the truth is a classic indicator of a shill poster ( read: traitor).

It was Pollard, the treasonous spy, not me, who said that American Jews will do anything for their country, and that country is Israel. Why can't you refure what Pollard said? Are you adhering to the Law of Moser?

"It is prohibited to inform on a fellow Jew to a gentile, whether the act of informing is about monetary matters or physical security. One may not inform on a Jew even if the Jew is a sinful and bad person."

Look, STUPID. I KNOW that is what Pollard said. I AM NOT REFUTING IT. I was in Suitland MD when the whole Pollard thing went down. What I SAID was that just because Pollard said this in an effort to save his hide, that it holds true for ALL people of jewish ancestry. Man, stupid AND a bigot. Then again, those qualities do tend to go hand in hand... But say, that jew controlled media sure has Hamas' back don't they?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
"Israel Pays Big Bucks for Propaganda Writers"

MSNBC must be missing their staff.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

jorge,

Look, STUPID. I KNOW that is what Pollard said. I AM NOT REFUTING IT. I was in Suitland MD when the whole Pollard thing went down. What I SAID was that just because Pollard said this in an effort to save his hide, that it holds true for ALL people of jewish ancestry. Man, stupid AND a bigot. Then again, those qualities do tend to go hand in hand... But say, that jew controlled media sure has Hamas' back don't they?

jorge,

Were you sitting in on the FBI's interview of Pollard? Do you have sources within the FBI that are feeding you info?

You have no clue of why Pollard said what he said. The fact that you'd rationalize it sure casts doubt upon where your loyalty lies. But then again, you've outed yourself many times as an Israel-Firster.

BTW, what's your take on Venona, you know, the criminal exploits of your fellow travelers?

Jus' curious...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DFTFT.

Steelhead

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
DFTFT.

I'm gonna have to agree. For somebody to keep on claiming that Hamas is a creation of Israel is about as idiotic as it gets... I'm also a little ticked about how loosely he throws out the "traitor" insult. That in itself is a slippery slope that could end badly for the dumb ass...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He throws out the traitor moniker because he know's it gets under peoples skin, thus giving him more attention, which is what he craves.

He's an attention whore and nothing else.

Steelhead

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He throws out the traitor moniker because he know's it gets under peoples skin, thus giving him more attention, which is what he craves.

He's an attention whore and nothing else.

He's a whore, but not for attention, i'm sire he craves horse cack

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can always find lies about Jews if you look hard enough and you hate Jews enough to believe them.

[Linked Image from ]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
We should start a thread showing what we're all buying with our Israeli paychecks.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 54 invisible), 2,987 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.