Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
grinDontcha have some pitchers for us???????? grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Not yet. I still need some "alone time". blush grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Here's one to start you off.......

[Linked Image]

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'bout time for rugged, timeless beauty posed nude on a Bear skin or Elk robe, I sez' !

Quit fooling around and share, dammit !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Ed

[Linked Image]

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This ain't one of those "Pics of Family, Children and Girlfriends" thread, either.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
'bout time for rugged, timeless beauty posed nude on a Bear skin or Elk robe, I sez' ! Quit fooling around and share, dammit ! GTC

OK, I guess I'll have to go drag out a bear hide and/or a Sitka Blacktail hide to put her on for the pics.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ed

Only takes one hand to take pics..better get with it the multitudes are waiting! grin

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I ain't saying nothing... blush

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Not yet. I still need some "alone time". blush grin Ed

Only takes one hand to take pics..better get with it the multitudes are waiting! grin

If you want clear pictures, I need BOTH hands on the camera! laugh

Ed

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not yet. I still need some "alone time". blush grin Ed

If you want clear pictures, I need BOTH hands on the camera! laugh

Ed

grinYou have a monopod to help grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
OK, Here she is, resting quietly among her new friends;

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa442/Knife1boy/DSC01497.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa442/Knife1boy/DSC01494.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa442/Knife1boy/DSC01485.jpg[/img]

It has rained, non-stop, all day. Tomorrow, she will get properly broken in. grin

Can't rush into a new relationship, you know. laugh

Ed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Very nice and fine wood to boot..congrats and enjoy! cool

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Here's one to start you off.......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well,

I guess if you have to put up with a new gun...

That is a mighty fine one to put up with.

Very nice!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Thanks, Woody. The pictures don't do justice to the figure in the wood. I need to get my oldest son, the professional photographer out here to do her up right. This is "semi-fancy" wood. I can only imagine what "fancy" with a buffed out finish looks like. grin

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bcolorado
Well, I guess if you have to put up with a new gun...That is a mighty fine one to put up with. Very nice

Thanks, Brian. It will be tough to keep her around. Not!

Ed

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
grinYAAAAAYYYY! VELCOME TO DER DARKSIDE!!!! grin Betcha there's NO disappointment wid DAT rifle gun!!! grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow. Veddy nice Ed.

Jim is a baaaad influence.

Last edited by Mac84; 07/31/14.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice ED

All I know is stay away from ET. He'll get you hooked.
Be sure to invite Gunner500 and the knife maker down. Bet they can help on proper loads.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grinYAAAAAYYYY! VELCOME TO DER DARKSIDE!!!! grin Betcha there's NO disappointment wid DAT rifle gun!!! grin

Rumor has it, it is capable of whacking a bison with one shot. DRT. grin

Ed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sweet! congrats, Ed!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mac84
Wow. Veddy nice Ed.

Jim is a baaaad influence.

He was the instigator, sharpsguy and Crossfireoops were the guys that put BP into my veins. laugh

Lets just say I'm addicted now. blush

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Nice ED

Be sure to invite Gunner500 and the knife maker down. Bet they can help on proper loads.

Thanks, Gordon. I'm going over to sharpsguy's house tomorrow and bug him. shocked grin

I think we ought to have a BPCR shoot (short range of course, 400 yards & less) here.

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
sweet! congrats, Ed!

Thanks, Patrick! I'll let you shoot it if you would like. Maybe twice. grin

Any idea when yours will be ready?

Ed

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice ED

Thanks, Gordon. I'm going over to sharpsguy's house tomorrow and bug him. shocked grin

I think we ought to have a BPCR shoot (short range of course, 400 yards & less) here.

Ed

Sounds like a deal. Of course I don't have one so I'll watch.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Gorgeous. One of these days. Maybe. Need to launch a few downrange and then think about it. wink

Congrats, Ed!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Gorgeous. One of these days. Maybe. Need to launch a few downrange and then think about it. wink
Congrats, Ed!

I'm not an impulse buyer. Never have been. Three times in my life I have tried something and was immediately hooked. The second was white water rafting in a cataraft, the third time was shooting crossfireoops' Sharps. The first time was in my parent's basement when I was a teenager... blush grin

What I'm getting at, Leighton, is once you pull the trigger on one of these, there is no going back.

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Sounds like a deal. Of course I don't have one so I'll watch.

B.S. You'll shoot mine and like it. laugh

Ed

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Thanks, Woody. The pictures don't do justice to the figure in the wood. I need to get my oldest son, the professional photographer out here to do her up right. This is "semi-fancy" wood. I can only imagine what "fancy" with a buffed out finish looks like. grin

Ed
The pics look good to me. Congrats.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Late to the thread, but that is a very, very nice piece! Would like to handle and admire it--another reason you should be at Quemado.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Thanks. If we have this shoot, you need to come down and join in. I've been wanting to shake your hand for a while now and this is a good excuse. grin

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mudhen
Late to the thread, but that is a very, very nice piece! Would like to handle and admire it--another reason you should be at Quemado.

Wish I could, Ben, but work demands that I be at a training conference in deep south Texas at 8:00 AM the Monday morning after the Quemado gathering. I'm pretty good at long distance driving, but that just won't be possible. frown

I don't see myself getting rid of this beauty any time soon, so I imagine you will have a chance to shoot her, too. grin

Ed

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Congrats, Ed!

I'm not an impulse buyer. Never have been. Three times in my life I have tried something and was immediately hooked. The second was white water rafting in a cataraft, the third time was shooting crossfireoops' Sharps. The first time was in my parent's basement when I was a teenager... blush grin

What I'm getting at, Leighton, is once you pull the trigger on one of these, there is no going back.

Ed

The first two make sense. What exactly was it about mucking out the sump pump in the cellar that made you instantly fall in love with it? Wait, I don't want to know.

wink

Ole Brent got me interested in those old war horses about 15 years back. He knocked over eland, zebra and a few others with one, and the big old holes (two per critter, in and out) that his made on everything he put one of those big ass hunks of lead to made me *really* interested in acquiring one. Er, checking one out I mean...

Between him, ET, Woody and now you, I figure I'm done for already. Damn the lot of you.

wink

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The first two make sense. What exactly was it about mucking out the sump pump in the cellar that made you instantly fall in love with it? Wait, I don't want to know. I believe she would be offended if she knew you called it a sump pump! grin
wink
Ole Brent got me interested in those old war horses about 15 years back. He knocked over eland, zebra and a few others with one, and the big old holes (two per critter, in and out) that his made on everything he put one of those big ass hunks of lead to made me *really* interested in acquiring one. Er, checking one out I mean...
Between him, ET, Woody and now you, I figure I'm done for already. Damn the lot of you. wink

Check this out grin ;

Ed

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sure do look forward to you showing us how that sweet lookin rifle shoots. cool

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I believe she would be offended if she knew you called it a sump pump! grin [/color]
wink

Hilarious and very nicely played sir! lol wink smile grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Glad you went with the straight grip,....

STRONGER, by far than the pistol grip setup.

...looking forward to spotting for you, you handle this particular style of arm better than most, and catch on fairly fast.

Congrats, on procuring what I call a "contemporary heirloom".
...long may the two of you run !

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Thanks. If we have this shoot, you need to come down and join in. I've been wanting to shake your hand for a while now and this is a good excuse. grin

Ed
Well thank you too. I'd be glad to shake your hand and I love Texas. Been tied down with family obligations for awhile now though. You know how it is. lol Exceedingly nice equipment.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
grinIt looks like I gotta get to work on Gari in Camo grinEd, buy stock in KIK, you'll get yer money back! grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That would be the ONLY way I'd get my money back. grin I can see an ongoing relationship with Jerry & crew at Powder, Inc. blush
Now to find a lead mine...

Ed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sweet! congrats, Ed!

Ed

Mine is supposed to be in production, should be shipping before long. Hopefully here before deer season. #1 sporter, 30" std full octagon, extra fancy wood AA finish. .45-90 cal. 13" LOP. Might be a little much for Texas deer, but I am thinking buff or nilgai. grin

I've always liked & collected single shots, and still have a roost of Rugers - but it was indeed eye opening watching ET smoke a huge sow with his .44-90. The pig never knew what hit it. smile The next year I shot a big sow with my .45-90 High Wall, and it likewise blew a 1" hole clean through the critter. The BPCR game adds a new and interesting wrinkle to the craft of loading & shooting rifles, and they are surprisingly effective.

Until the Sharps gets here, I will be playing with one of these, this weekend:

[Linked Image]

grin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I think you'e going to need a thicker backstop. grin

Ed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wish I could, Ben, but work demands that I be at a training conference in deep south Texas at 8:00 AM the Monday morning after the Quemado gathering.

Come on. Some of us will write you a note/excuse, like in school. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by milespatton
Wish I could, Ben, but work demands that I be at a training conference in deep south Texas at 8:00 AM the Monday morning after the Quemado gathering.

Come on. Some of us will write you a note/excuse, like in school. miles

In this case the note would be to the students as I'm the instructor. blush
Wish I could, Miles, I'm going to miss you guys.

Ed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think you'e going to need a thicker backstop. grin

Ed

No worries, it's a lake levee... grin

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
sweet! congrats, Ed!

Ed

Mine is supposed to be in production, should be shipping before long. Hopefully here before deer season. #1 sporter, 30" std full octagon, extra fancy wood AA finish. .45-90 cal. 13" LOP. Might be a little much for Texas deer, but I am thinking buff or nilgai. grin

I've always liked & collected single shots, and still have a roost of Rugers - but it was indeed eye opening watching ET smoke a huge sow with his .44-90. The pig never knew what hit it. smile The next year I shot a big sow with my .45-90 High Wall, and it likewise blew a 1" hole clean through the critter. The BPCR game adds a new and interesting wrinkle to the craft of loading & shooting rifles, and they are surprisingly effective.

Until the Sharps gets here, I will be playing with one of these, this weekend:

[Linked Image]

grin

Is that a 475 Turnbull? Or whatever he officially named the cartridge?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep. I collect #1's, and was actually wanting one of the .450 Nitro #1's, but then stumbled across one of the rare .475 Turnbulls. Supposedly less than 100 made in the caliber. Nice wood too, which is required smile

[Linked Image]

The cat likes it better than her Kalashnikov, too... smile

Last edited by tex_n_cal; 08/01/14.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Very cool sir!

I have a mould that casts a 425ggr. 476" LBT that differs from that one only by number of lube grooves.
It works very well out of my 4 1/4" 480 Super Redhawk.
1050 fps. and they'll still penetrate most of the length of a red oak log in the woodpile.
What rifling twist is that #1?

Mark

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
OK, Here she is, resting quietly among her new friends;

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa442/Knife1boy/DSC01497.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa442/Knife1boy/DSC01494.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa442/Knife1boy/DSC01485.jpg[/img]

It has rained, non-stop, all day. Tomorrow, she will get properly broken in. grin

Can't rush into a new relationship, you know. laugh

Ed

Neat, now how much did uberti charge you for that....

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Nice looking shooting Iron! someday going to have to get another one of these! last one was 2005 shot a bear with it was a small one 40-70!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Too much for a Uberti, not enough for what I got. grin

I finally got to shoot it today. Put over 100 rounds through her for our "first dance". I could not imagine it could be as accurate as it is. 540gr Lyman Postells ringing steel from 100 yards out to 500 yards.

I didn't shoot any paper, but some of the groups that were on the steel have left a permanent grin on my face.

When she cleaned up tonight, there was not a trace of lead in the barrel. It is one of, if not THE smoothest barrels I have ever run across.

I tried my best to hit a 4" steel diamond at 300 meters, but all I could do was scare it to death. laugh I hit all around it, with most of the shots within a 6" circle, using only the barrel sights.

Towards the end of the day, I was changing sight settings to see how well I could do at varying distances and was very pleasantly surprised at the results.

This is one that will not get away from me. grin

For those folks even faintly contemplating buying a Shiloh Sharps, I can only say "DO IT NOW!" You will not regret it.

Now, back to my search for a lead mine...

Ed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Very cool sir!

I have a mould that casts a 425ggr. 476" LBT that differs from that one only by number of lube grooves.
It works very well out of my 4 1/4" 480 Super Redhawk.
1050 fps. and they'll still penetrate most of the length of a red oak log in the woodpile.
What rifling twist is that #1?

I get 1 in 16", measuring it.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Too much for a Uberti, not enough for what I got. grin

I finally got to shoot it today. Put over 100 rounds through her for our "first dance". I could not imagine it could be as accurate as it is. 540gr Lyman Postells ringing steel from 100 yards out to 500 yards.

I didn't shoot any paper, but some of the groups that were on the steel have left a permanent grin on my face.

When she cleaned up tonight, there was not a trace of lead in the barrel. It is one of, if not THE smoothest barrels I have ever run across.

I tried my best to hit a 4" steel diamond at 300 meters, but all I could do was scare it to death. laugh I hit all around it, with most of the shots within a 6" circle, using only the barrel sights.

Towards the end of the day, I was changing sight settings to see how well I could do at varying distances and was very pleasantly surprised at the results.

This is one that will not get away from me. grin

For those folks even faintly contemplating buying a Shiloh Sharps, I can only say "DO IT NOW!" You will not regret it.

Now, back to my search for a lead mine...

Ed

grin Now aintcha glad I am so EVIL as to have used that evil influence on ya to get a Sharps!! grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
grin Now aintcha glad I am so EVIL as to have used that evil influence on ya to get a Sharps!! grin

Bastid. laugh

Ed

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That would stand to reason, the 425gr. is still pretty short for a rifle bullet. The Redhawks are 1 in 18".
I really have no good use for one of those, but your #1 and Ed's new Sharps are too cool for school. A buddy of mine has a Sharps in 50-110? Lot's of fun!

Of course need or good use have nothing to do with being rifle/handgun loonies. grin

Mark

Mark

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...Of course need or good use have nothing to do with being rifle/handgun loonies. grin
Mark

Need? Good use? You NEED one of these and put it to GOOD USE for all of your riflery requirements. There's nothing you can't hunt, nor any target you can't hit with one of these. grin

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 08/01/14. Reason: gramer n spelin

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Bastid. laugh

Ed

[Linked Image]

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
BWAHAHA, as the jaws of the shop vise slowly tighten. grin

Very nice rifle Ed, congrats.

Trump Won!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
...Of course need or good use have nothing to do with being rifle/handgun loonies. grin
Mark

Need? Good use? You NEED one of these and put it to GOOD USE for all of your riflery requirements. There's nothing you can't hunt, nor any target you can't hit with one of these. grin

Ed

Heheheh!

Yeah, it's really futile, I'm just fightin' the bit on this.
I really like the finish level of your Sharps, it's purty enough without without being gaudy, if that makes sense.
I like really fancy guns, it's the affording part that's tough.

Mark

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It makes perfect sense. No "pimp guns" for me. I'm all about function over form. To paraphrase Jorge, I have a fat chick riding a Vespa. grin

Fight the bit all you want. It won't help. grin

Ed

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Lalalala...I caaaaan't hear youuuu! smirk

Mark

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Very nice looking rifle, Ed. Congratulations.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gorgeous rifle!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah, and it shoots, too. It's got a helluva good barrel on it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sharpsguy

meanwhile...I am waiting on mine...tick tock, etc. blush grin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I just got your voicemail message. I'm on the "worst coast' on a bidness trip. Those are some impressive numbers! I don't know about you, but I'm tickled to death with the rifle! grin Thanks again for the help!

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Gorgeous rifle!

Thank you, sir. Coming from you, that's quite a complement. grin
I wish I could take credit for the creation of the work of art, but all I did was pay for it.

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Very nice looking rifle, Ed. Congratulations.

Thanks, Joel. We'll have to get together and shoot some day.

Ed

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

meanwhile...I am waiting on mine...tick tock, etc. blush grin

grindon't worry Tex, we WILL make certain to torment you too!!! grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gorgeous rifle!

I wish I could take credit for the creation of the work of art, but all I did was pay for it.

Ed

Actually, I derive a lot os satisfaction from ordering bespoke rifles and your Sharps is certainly a beauty. I wish mine shot that well, then again I'm betting on "operator error" on my part...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gorgeous rifle!

Ed

Money well spent. Looking good!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

165 members (338reddog, 2UP, 35, 44mc, 007FJ, 19 invisible), 1,496 guests, and 890 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,582
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.