Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by bea175
I'm waiting for Israel to mail me my check.

I'm waiting for the Jews to control the Internet. They don't seem to have a handle on it.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by bea175
I'm waiting for Israel to mail me my check.

I'm waiting for the Jews to control the Internet. They don't seem to have a handle on it.

Think thats bad. Wait till they start railing against the lizard people....VENTURA 2016

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Yeah, I guess the news footage I seen back around 9/11/01 of Palestinians dancing in the streets, was probably propaganda footage from some paid Israeli shill...GFY

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
No, I don't. Our entire media is Zionist controlled propaganda.

The sooner people come to grips with that FACT, the clearer everything will become.
We had a cable package that included al jazeera, so I watched it for a few minutes several times a night to see how they would treat things. Unless it was muslimm related, their reporting was not much different than Fox. No hateful BS like MSNBC spews.

Think maybe the zionists have gotten to al jazeera?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Strange bedfellows, there.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Israel pays for propaganda writers, assuredly with American taxpayers' dollars.

There are more than a few posters on the site whom I've long suspected are shills, Isaac being most prominent. But there are many others, one of whom has the initials of ConradCA. I'm on the fence with BOWSINGER, but were I pushed in a corner I'd say he is. But then again, BOWSINGER might really believe he's right when he's nothing but left.

More Muslim Bullschitt....

Israel get thousands of rockets fired at them from Gaza and its Israel's fault evidently....we've got a troll to tell us so...

So SanSappy.... clarify for me, so I don't have it wrong...

are you a Muslim, or just a friggin idiot?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny about that MSM chirping. My opinion is based mostly upon having boots on the ground in Israel, Egypt, Oman, Quatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Jordan.

The jew controlled media has about 0% to do with it......

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
I have yet to read a single refutation of the articles at the links I've posted.
Old (over a year old) meaningless nonsense from a known liberal rag that hates Jews, as does any liberal, such as yourself. But others have posted most of that already but you are too dishonest to acknowledge that, in the pattern of a true liberal.

A true liberal/neocon is an interventionist. A true conservative is a noninterventionist. That makes you a liberal/neocon and me a conservative.

Rule 5:

Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as �kooks�, �right-wing�, �liberal�, �left-wing�, �terrorists�, �conspiracy buffs�, �radicals�, �militia�, �racists�, �religious fanatics�, �sexual deviates�, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

Rule 17:

Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can �argue� with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.

You have Rules for Radical memorized.

Jus' sayin'...

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A true liberal/neocon is an interventionist who wants to make the rest of the world in their image, even though the "saved" lack the intellectual or cultural acumen to even understand us.

A true conservative islolationist is a noninterventionist. That makes you a liberal/neocon and me a conservative Isolationist who likes to stick their head in the sand and do nothing until it's too late and then it winds up in a world war.

Woodrow Wilson must give you a woodie..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
me a conservative.
Like Nancy Pelosi.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Has anyone been able to confirm veracity of this story? I read from a very credible source that this is fiction of a journalist using a pseudonym. I have no clue, however, the account seems suspicious.

From the linked article:

"...Barbati, Jerusalem Correspondent for Radio Popolare Milano, and a former reporter for Sky Italia, in Beijing, said, �Out of #Gaza far from #Hamas retaliation: misfired rocket killed children yday [yesterday] in Shati. Witness: militants rushed and cleared debris.�

Why would Hamas allow a Jerusalem correspondent to chronicle its activities? Why were only children killed?

I honestly do not know the veracity of this account. I would not be surprised that it was the product of hasbara.

No one KNOWS what is factual vis-a-vis Israel and its Palestinian genocide. When anyone tells you they KNOW what is occurring, he's BS'ing you. He knows only what media sources tell him. My objective is truth. And for some, truth must be denied.

There is one constant: if it comes from anywhere in the Middle East, I am naturally suspicious of veracity. After all, news, including Fox News, is entertainment. News sources are so inherently unreliable that they are deemed hearsay and wholly deficient as evidence to prove truth.

Here's another take on Israel's killing children:

"This is what the British general Rupert Smith calls �the reality in which the people in the streets and houses and fields � all the people, anywhere � are the battlefield�. The Israelis did not go into Gaza to kill children. But, as Jon Snow implied in his passionate video this week, they went in knowing that they would kill children because it is impossible in that crowded, chaotic territory to pursue their foes without massive collateral damage. The only way not to kill children would be not to go in at all. And that raises the most critical issue, which is why they went in. The immediate justification was that Hamas rockets and raiding parties entering through tunnels were a threat to Israeli civilians. One may quarrel with that, because this threat has been, so far, relatively limited. It might get worse in the future, but is a country justified in the use of force because of something that may happen rather than something that has happened? That threat might never fully materialise because of Israeli technical superiority or because political developments rendered it irrelevant."

I would like to read corroborating proof of what Barbati wrote that he witnessed. As the above article purports to reveal, Israel did kill children. Obviously it has motive to place blame elsewhere.

Remember to pursue facts. Augumentum ad hominem implicates Rule 5.

Jus' sayin'...

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A true liberal/neocon is an interventionist who wants to make the rest of the world in their image, even though the "saved" lack the intellectual or cultural acumen to even understand us.

A true conservative islolationist is a noninterventionist. That makes you a liberal/neocon and me a conservative Isolationist who likes to stick their head in the sand and do nothing until it's too late and then it winds up in a world war.

Woodrow Wilson must give you a woodie..

Written by a true propagandist. You've got Rules for Radicals memorized.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
jorge,

Tell me what you KNOW and how you KNOW it. That would impress me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

Exactly!

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop untill you get into the office.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When the media of the world is against you, you have to do something. Israel, end it this time. Kill-em all and let Allah sort'em out.

This is hilarious, and abjectly wrong. Who would you suppose owns the media?

Whom do you think saw propaganda value in Hollywood films, emigrated from Eastern Europe, and took over Hollywood?

My naive soul, Jews own methods of propaganda.

Are you that stupid or are you paid for posting this siht?

Last edited by Czech_Made; 08/01/14.

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop untill you get into the office.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Czech_Made

Exactly!

And you read this where in the New Testament? Or are you not Christian?

Is it really just a handful of posters on the 'fire that want to stop needless slaughter? Is it really a majority of the 'fire's posters who demand genocide of Palestinians, including women and children? What in God's name does that reveal about Americans as a people?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Exactly!

And you read this where in the New Testament? Or are you not Christian?

Is it really just a handful of posters on the 'fire that want to stop needless slaughter? Is it really a majority of the 'fire's posters who demand genocide of Palestinians, including women and children? What in God's name does that reveal about Americans as a people?

You are such a cretin, SansSouci. Posting on propaganda and meanwhile posting it yourself.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You need to try Hebrew National's.

You'll change your tune.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

This is hilarious, and abjectly wrong. Who would you suppose owns the media?

Whom do you think saw propaganda value in Hollywood films, emigrated from Eastern Europe, and took over Hollywood?

My naive soul, Jews own methods of propaganda.

Are you that stupid or are you paid for posting this siht?

Prove it's false. That would impress me.

Why would you suppose Jewish extremists tried to prevent release of The Passion of the Christ, one of the BEST films I've ever seen?

Just explain that for me sans Rule 5 tactics. That'll impress me.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SSS (Sans S. Shill).

Last edited by eyeball; 08/01/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 02bfishn, 64 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,226
Posts18,466,576
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.