-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Call it part of that �fundamental transformation� we�ve all heard so much about.

On Thursday, the Army Times reported that for the first time ever, a non-American officer has been appointed to serve as the chief of Staff for U. S. Army Europe.

According to the Times:

Brig. Gen. Markus Laubenthal, most recently the commander of Germany�s 12th Panzer Brigade in Amberg, and chief of staff of Regional Command North, International Security Assistance Force Afghanistan, will be stationed at USAREUR headquarters, Wiesbaden, Germany. He could report to duty as early as Monday.

�This is a bold and major step forward in USAREUR�s commitment to operating in a multinational environment with our German allies,� said USAREUR commander Lt. Gen. Donald Campbell. �U. S. and German senior military leaders have been serving together in NATO�s International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan for years. Sustaining the shared capability from this experience will benefit both the U. S. and German armies.�

�Luckily Obama�s proposal to place a senior Hamas officer didn�t get any traction,� one reader said.

Or a senior Taliban leader currently held at Guantanamo.

http://www.conservativefiringline.c...ficer-serve-chief-staff-u-s-army-europe/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
�Luckily Obama�s proposal to place a senior Hamas officer didn�t get any traction,� one reader said.

Or a senior Taliban leader currently held at Guantanamo.

Huh? wink

Last edited by eyeball; 07/31/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
In short, for the first time in American history, a german is in command of a lot US troops.

Obama doesn't like American generals; they kill muslims.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bet Obammy doesn't like the heinies quite as much after they go behind his back to cut a deal with the rooskies on Ukraine.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Question, thirty pieces of silver were enough for retirement some two thousand years ago...how much to purchase a retirement home with golf course now?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 37 invisible), 1,831 guests, and 995 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,379
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.