Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Israel's genocide:

[Linked Image]

Israel's genocide continues unabated and funded by US taxpayers' while genocidal maniacs on the 'fire still have no clue whether three Israeli teens were murdered and if they were, who murdered them.

No wonder our country has one foot over hell's precipice and the other on a banana peel.

If they scooted a coupla'those dead rug merchants apart, there'd be plenty of room for your body in there, Achmed Mohammed "Raisuli".

...that would look good on you, you Islamic POS.

you keep talkin', it's an interesting disintegration to watch.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 08/15/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
In terms of percentages, Israel's genocide of Palestinians has assuredly passed actual numbers of Jews murdered in the Holocaust, not to be confused with the propagandized figures bandied about by habrasa and Zionists.

It's amazing how ignorant, easily duped, and propagandized Americans will chit their pants over fantasy yet will do the genocidal jig over dead Palestinian women and children.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Israel's genocide:

[Linked Image]

Israel's genocide continues unabated and funded by US taxpayers' while genocidal maniacs on the 'fire still have no clue whether three Israeli teens were murdered and if they were, who murdered them.

No wonder our country has one foot over hell's precipice and the other on a banana peel.

If they scooted a coupla'those dead rug merchants apart, there'd be plenty of room for your body in there, Achmed Mohammed "Raisuli".

...that would look good on you, you Islamic POS.

you keep talkin', it's an interesting disintegration to watch.

GTC

Are you threatening me?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Israel's genocide:

[Linked Image]

If anybody is interested... click "quote" & you'll see this pic is from David Duke...
As far as genocide??? Really? One side is actively preaching genocide, the other side is fully capable of committing it but they refrain...you really are a dumbass.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Middlefork_Miner,

Lying and attempting to destroy reputations of posters is a classic AIPAC technique. Show me how David Duke is connected with this photo...unless, of course, your Jewish buddies tried to taint this image by deceptively associating it with David Duke. Do not forget, Middlefork_Miner, that Jews were perfectly willing to ally with Nazis in exchange for their help in founding Israel. And morons like you believe the baloney that God gave heathen Jews land He made holy.

You, Middlefork_Miner are a bullchitting liar. Do you understand that, Nazi? I am calling you a Nazi liar.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Middlefork_Miner,

Lying and attempting to destroy reputations of posters is a classic AIPAC technique. Show me how David Duke is connected with this photo...

You, Middlefork_Miner are a bullchitting liar. Do you understand that, Nazi? I am calling you a Nazi liar.

OK... here's what pops up in the pic link of your OP... http://davidduke.com/wp-content/upl...hildren-dead-in-Operation-Cast-Lead5.jpg

I'm the Nazi??? I'm the liar??? Laughin here...Like I need to respond to discredit you??? Laughin even harder now...you do a fine job at discrediting yourself...you're just too stupid to realize it...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
OK, liar. You known damned well where I got that photo, and it wasn't from Duke's site, Why you were on Duke's site is open to speculation. And that same photo being on Duke's site does not mean IDF forces didn't murder innocent Palestinians.

This is where I got that image: qej0SgSCUnnlmPY8erH3azWaGkT1EIvsjz+x6PNnf9Jv46xuj0Sw9Hf9Jv46zWaVIiGHHT8K4fZeTI930WjdNmQg+s31TcvfkETP2+51vuOiUMizv+k38cazWaVbIeSEWo2gPY+GtsCSKWfmzn9hbVw+jr7ftOs1mrSLjCOp7eR//9k=

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
OK, liar. You known damned well where I got that photo, and it wasn't from Duke's site, Why you were on Duke's site is open to speculation. And that same photo being on Duke's site does not mean IDF forces didn't murder innocent Palestinians.

This is where I got that image: qej0SgSCUnnlmPY8erH3azWaGkT1EIvsjz+x6PNnf9Jv46xuj0Sw9Hf9Jv46zWaVIiGHHT8K4fZeTI930WjdNmQg+s31TcvfkETP2+51vuOiUMizv+k38cazWaVbIeSEWo2gPY+GtsCSKWfmzn9hbVw+jr7ftOs1mrSLjCOp7eR//9k=

Go back to your original post...click on "4 Quote" & see what pops up...I only clipped the[URL} off so it wouldn't post the pic instead of its source...I know where the pic came from as well as you do..(or should) but like I said before, you're just too stupid...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm gonna take your silence as a sign that you finally caught another glimpse of your stupidity...congratulations??? Again???

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Israel's genocide:

[email:http://02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/palestinians-with-dead-children.jpg]http://02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/palestinians-with-dead-children.jpg[/email]

SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler has posted a link that is a prime example of what I am talking about.

Defence for Children International-Palestine Section (DCI-Palestine) quoting a United Nations report.
They are certainly entitled to voice their side of the story but that is not proof.

One picture of three dead kids does not prove that Israeli forces killed one child every hour for three days as claimed.
Certainly not proof of genocide. That would be when Israel rolls in and wipes Gasa off the map.
Targeting rocket launchers placed by Hamas in civilian centers is a long ways from genocide.

And they conveniently leave out the reasons why those kids were in harm's way and why Israel is taking out Hamas rockets.

Not that it will make any difference to the Israel haters. Anything that agrees with them is God's own Truth. Anything that disagrees is �propaganda.�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Middlefork_Miner,

Lying and attempting to destroy reputations of posters is a classic AIPAC technique. Show me how David Duke is connected with this photo...

Well dumbass? You've been shown....nothing more to say???

The only thing I'm not quite sure about is whether you're a Muzzy or one of them skinhead fuggs...

Maybe you were just duped by them sly Judenrat propagandists?

Condolences sent...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ask him about meeting bigsqueeze....

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Ask him about meeting bigsqueeze....

Travis

Travis, his mind is so diseased he couldn't even quote the right person.

Just how much mush has his mind turned to that he supposedly couldn't remember his Email.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That's why you are not a cop. If you can't figure out that I am not bigsqueeze, you're as batchit looney as travis tranny.

Now put you money where your yapper is. What would you wager that I'm bigsqueeze.

Listen, Sylumbo, I have never, ever tried to portray myself as anything other that who I am. In fact, dopey, in CA, catfishing is illegal. So call CA cops on me, you pus$y coward.

Fact is I screwed up with my Raisuli monkier. He was a man's man, not that you'd divert your nose from a man's ass. But for shoulder reconstruction, I wouldn't have screwed up my new email confirmation and would have been able to keep Raisuli. Hell, if you ran across Raisuli, you'd pis$ your pants, his being a man's man and your being a pussy

You are bigsqueeze.

You also love sucking COCK.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave

You are bigsqueeze.

You also love sucking COCK.
Travis

Prolly only the unskinned ant eater version...with extra duckbutter... it would explain his Dickistaste for anything Kosher...

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

271 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,733
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.