Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Just got off the phone. My elder daughter drunk-dialed me from Milwaukee. She is "in charge" of her little sister (the bride-to-be) and 5 other young women who are doing the traditional get-sch!ttfaced-and-embarass-your-parents deal these young people do these days.

Elder daughter sent me half a dozen photos, and I'm stunned. This is an all-star cast of beautiful women! If there is a guy out on the town in downtown MKE tonight who sees these 7 babes and doesn't snap his neck turning to look at them, I'd guess he'd caught the gay!

It was sweet that they called me and yelled at me over the happy bar noise over the phone. I did the usual Dad thing, made sure they're not driving (they're not cabbing it, they're using this amazing new service called Lyft, which I was very recently introduced to), and I've put out some calls to my peeps in Milwaukee's Finest just to give them a heads-up, and everything should be good.

It's really sweet to be preparing to walk my little girl down the aisle in 3 weeks. And it's really sweet to have these 7 girls who love me and call me Papa, even though only 2 of them are my own spawn.

This business of getting older and moving on down the line ain't all bad. It ain't all bad at all.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
BP-B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
hope all goes well tonight, and everyone returns safely.

and congrats on the wedding, ked

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yep, for sure.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Only a troll would boast about photos of good lookin chicks and not share them...

Congrats Doc!

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
I will not post photos of these lovely young ladies on a horndog forum such as this one...
wink

IC B2

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Well, I can't say I approve, but I do understand... wink

Last edited by xxclaro; 08/15/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My elder daughter drunk-dialed me from Milwaukee. She is "in charge" of her little sister (the bride-to-be) and 5 other young women who are doing the traditional get-sch!ttfaced-and-embarass-your-parents deal these young people do these days.

I have never experienced the �honor� or �pleasure� of having a drunken daughter in charge of another younger drunken daughter and some other young women call me for any reason, let alone to make certain I knew that they were drunk and carousing together in some strange place. Am thinking none of my four grown daughters would be likely to go out to get drunk like that, feel certain none of them would ever call to let me know they were purposely doing so, and know beyond a doubt that, if this happened, I would not be posting news of it on this forum.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, this is off the weird scale. Too many strippers at parties like this get sex acts performed on them by eager drunk females, no personal offense Doc.

LOL
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Well perhaps he trusts his daughters a bit more then some. Perhaps he has good reason to. I think most of us remember girls back in the day doing all sorts of thing their parents "knew" they would never do...

The fact that they would call and talk to their DAD would lead me to believe they are probably just having a good time without doing anything really stupid.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
DocRocket: Congratulations!!! You obviously mean a lot to your daughters. The fact they thought of you and called you during one of the biggest nights of their lives, means you are always in their heart. They are obviously overjoyed with happiness and having a great amount of fun with their friends, and that was their way of making you a part of it. While sometimes not what a dad might want, you have the proper perspective. You have raised them well. Kids do things. Heck we all do things. You can either have a relationship where they are comfortable reaching out to you no matter what; or a relationship where they aren't, so they reach out to others. As far as I am concerned, no one will look after my kids they way I will, so I want them reaching out to me. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding and maybe you can catch the Packers Jets game that weekend.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I will not post photos of these lovely young ladies on a horndog forum such as this one...
wink

The way some act around here I can't understand why some post pictures of beautiful female family members.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Yeah, this is off the weird scale. Too many strippers at parties like this get sex acts performed on them by eager drunk females, no personal offense Doc.
you mean like Dancing Bear ? Where the big buck African-American strippers blow their wads all over the faces of extra willing white bachelorettes??

Or Dorm Dare.com?

Or HazeHer.com?

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppp!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Fireball2
you mean like Dancing Bear ? Where the big buck African-American strippers blow their wads all over the faces of extra willing white bachelorettes??

Or Dorm Dare.com?

Or HazeHer.com?

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppp!!!

Well, we know where some of the malware infections to this site are coming from now.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Doc,

Back in 2011, I too survived my Daughter's Bachelorette parties. She had one in Baltimore, and another in NYC.
All turned out well, there were no arrests, or weirdness that I know about. smile
This too shall pass, and all will be fine.

Sam......

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by CCCC
My elder daughter drunk-dialed me from Milwaukee. She is "in charge" of her little sister (the bride-to-be) and 5 other young women who are doing the traditional get-sch!ttfaced-and-embarass-your-parents deal these young people do these days.

I have never experienced the �honor� or �pleasure� of having a drunken daughter in charge of another younger drunken daughter and some other young women call me for any reason, let alone to make certain I knew that they were drunk and carousing together in some strange place. Am thinking none of my four grown daughters would be likely to go out to get drunk like that, feel certain none of them would ever call to let me know they were purposely doing so, and know beyond a doubt that, if this happened, I would not be posting news of it on this forum.

I'm actually with you on this one. I prefer the quite daughters that blow guys in a Baptist summer camp school closet.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D

I'm so happy for you!

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Well perhaps he trusts his daughters a bit more then some. Perhaps he has good reason to. I think most of us remember girls back in the day doing all sorts of thing their parents "knew" they would never do...

The fact that they would call and talk to their DAD would lead me to believe they are probably just having a good time without doing anything really stupid.

You hit the nail on the head, amigo.

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Steelhead

I'm actually with you on this one. I prefer the quite daughters that blow guys in a Baptist summer camp school closet.

grin

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Glad they had a good time... smile

Girls that have class don't lose that classiness because they had a few drinks. Nothing to worry about, Doc.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Congrats again my friend on your daughters upcoming wedding!

Per our emails, I can commiserate with you... grin

On another note.......I need to remember to not eat breakfast while perusing the Campfire....seems there's always some azzhat that wants to pizz in your Cheerios as of late..... grin

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
360 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 40 invisible), 2,033 guests, and 899 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.